Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please can someone make a funny thread about using pre cut carrots for the alpacas. It’s a new level of wealth and out of touch. You can buy huge bags of carrots for the price they cost. Huge face palm moment.
Cutting up carrots is such a palava; she only buys pre-prepared for the Hinch llamas.

(this is my best effort but it’s tit 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Going swimming oi oi I bet fiddle is digging her high cut thong swimsuit out as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Wasn’t it mentioned here recently she’s never taken them to anything like swimming etc? Also oi oiiiii fiddle fingers time in the pool, I’m sure Sophs carers are also going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whilst I agree with almost everything you said here, make no mistake these 2 worked in sales, I work in sales and anyone that works in sales is extremely astute and smart when it come to money 💰 this is all building up to something she has something big in the pipeline, she's never done cleaning videos where her whole self is on show only ever her hand, she's preparing herself for TV. Also I have noticed lately she has started doing more eco cleaning ie bicarb of soda, vinegar etc . . . I'm waiting for my bingo
i agree, I called this too. Purposely using less filters and showing her chin more. I think she maybe heading to our screens soon 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Please please please can someone make a funny thread about using pre cut carrots for the alpacas. It’s a new level of wealth and out of touch. You can buy huge bags of carrots for the price they cost. Huge face palm moment.
Not to mention the plastic they come wrapped in!
Surely a local farm shop or real farmer could help Her out with carrots. I don’t know anything about alpacas, but her pre cut carrots have no peel on them either! Surely that’s good fibre? They are animals - they don’t care if the carrots are washed or peeled 😂

edited to add she will not be taking two small boys swimming by herself.Bet Jamie, niece and Ma are all going too! She’s certainly trying to paint a picture that SHE is currently doing all the boys activities - would this explain why she’s purposely not filming Jamie? She wants people to think she’s this great mum - we all know it’s a pack of lies! She only does things for the gram and to suit her narrative

Reactions: 25
Not to mention the plastic they come wrapped in!
Surely a local farm shop or real farmer could help Her out with carrots. I don’t know anything about alpacas, but her pre cut carrots have no peel on them either! Surely that’s good fibre? They are animals - they don’t care if the carrots are washed or peeled 😂

edited to add she will not be taking two small boys swimming by herself.Bet Jamie, niece and Ma are all going too! She’s certainly trying to paint a picture that SHE is currently doing all the boys activities - would this explain why she’s purposely not filming Jamie? She wants people to think she’s this great mum - we all know it’s a pack of lies! She only does things for the gram and to suit her narrative
She could be planting her own carrots for them for the future, branch out from the tomato.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I started following her when she started her account way before she even got married 🙈 I have actual diagnosed ocd and germs/bacteria are a bit thing for me so I’ve always followed cleaning accounts and watched cleaning programs and YouTube videos because they make me feel calmer but I’d already unfollowed her by the time she got pregnant with Ronnie. It was the ridiculous misuse of chemicals that did it for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn't watch the frantic clean again the last one finished me off but I clicked to the end and who on earth carries a hoover over their bleeping shoulder? It has wheels for a reason!
Also SS went swimming so hinch had to as she only ever gets her ideas from here or her.

Reactions: 20
If social media is putting someone in a "bad place" then quit, give it up, walk away... but no of course they won't because they are blinded now by the money it brings, they are hooked and they feed off the attention it brings. I bet Hinch secretly loves having 521 threads here, she loves being able to buy bots ... she just lovessss it guyssss

On a serious note, yes trolls absolutely exist but I think these influencers assume that anyone who doesn't agree with their opinion are trolls but that's wrong. In every real job that us lovely lot have we come up against people who don't agree with us... I'm a HR manager so I know 100% people in the business probably witch about me and my team when they don't agree with a process or policy but that's just life.. I'm not going to sit in my dog bed and cry about it.
I agree I think the Grinch secretly loves it, she is the most talked about person, its weird attention but still attention and she laaaavs it!

Reactions: 13
She's so wasteful. Any need in doing 3 squirts of the washing up liquid, people get the hint.
I'll never understand how people make money off advertising WASHING UP LIQUID.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn’t think this morning‘s was a quote?
“I’m taking the boys swimming…” that should defo be “we” as we all know it’ll be Inch, fiddle and niece in the water with Hinch spectating (catching up on tattle).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t get over the pre peeled and cut carrots for the alpacas 😬 like she’s too busy to bleeping peel some carrots??!!

Also I’m pages and pages behind thanks to my not-tend job and running around after my children buy just wanted to say, keep up the good work you nusty lot.

Reactions: 13
Anyone have a feeling she has something massive coming up? I don't know what but her doing all these dancing videos, things she's not done before.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.