Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind if an influencer isn’t relatable, sometimes that’s fun to watch. It’s obnoxious when they’re so privileged and unrelatable, yet continue to pretend otherwise to try and con people out of more money. Just own it.

Reactions: 27
Anyone ever watched weekend at Bernie’s? Her cleaning video dancing embarrassment reminded me of Bernie 🤣🤣🤣 if you haven’t even watched it - look up weekend at Bernie’s conga

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That freshen up Friday video is the stuff of nightmares. Like other people said if it weren’t for the untruths and misrepresentation of reality then she wouldn’t have all these threads.
If she was nice, charming, funny then she wouldn’t be criticised. She has about as much natural charisma as my cat does.
I really liked her very early on. Maybe if she’d have stayed true to herself and not become a parody of herself, she’d have a more positive response.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hasn’t Mrs Hinch got the most amount of threads on Tattle Life? Says everything really. She should tread very carefully commenting on Miss Greedys post otherwise followers could end up reading here especially THREAD #500 which exposes all of HER LIES & DECEIT. Be careful crying wolf Soph because we all know what you are really like. The message you sent to Eileen shows who you really are and that’s a nasty piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the recap Pols, I've been so busy in my not tend job!

Is that cleaning video for real?

She's acting insane.
All because best bubs Stacey does videos like this. Nothing original in Hinch’s life.

Reactions: 23
Morning you lovely lot 😘
Quick question?
Is the TV always on in that house? Just seen her morning post. I might be showing all of my 50 years here but the TV was and still is only on when we were specifically watching something - usually in the evening. They seem to have it on all day! I see the new playroom has a giant TV pride of place on the main wall too 🤷‍♀️
Sorry if it’s an unpopular opinion but it’s my unpopular opinion and I’m sticking to it 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Anyone ever watched weekend at Bernie’s? Her cleaning video dancing embarrassment reminded me of Bernie 🤣🤣🤣 if you haven’t even watched it - look up weekend at Bernie’s conga
Hahahaha, remember her narcolepsy phase? Where her stories just consisted of Inch pictures of her asleep everywhere blesserart 🙄 A funny fucker on here likened it to becoming like Weekend at Bernie’s and I’ve been laughing at it ever since and this was months ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BD3D1E72-4507-4DB8-B776-2C8DE293050D.jpeg

Spotted: Hinch running the line at the football last night with her size 5 foottzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No growth in them nails Sofa, guess we got the hearts for a few months now. Ooooooooorrrrrr was it a pre record. Surely not. Shock horror.

Reactions: 12
Please please please can someone make a funny thread about using pre cut carrots for the alpacas. It’s a new level of wealth and out of touch. You can buy huge bags of carrots for the price they cost. Huge face palm moment.

Reactions: 20
I can’t keep track of her tit show, but was it last Friday she did the first weird as duck freshen up firdsy…so is this now going to be a weekly occurrence?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
If this is her/Gleams attempt at making her relatable again, are they just ignoring the fact she’s pretending to clean 1 of her 2 houses!!
Its all gone to utter tit, she flits between feeding the 3 alpacas to pretending to clean a pretend mess at Greyskull. She really has lost the plot.

Reactions: 29
Exactly this I discovered her during lockdown when I was bored and got obsessed with cleaning because I had nothing else to do. Then read her book (well some of it until I realised what utter tit it was) I got to the bit about tattle, I’d never even heard of tattle until she mentioned it in her book. And here I am! Thank soph for telling me
You know how no one knows who started tattle, and how tattle earns alot of money in ad revenue? And some one has directed alot of people straight here in a best selling book, imagine if 2 cunning sales people came up with a way to cash in on trolling and got incredibly rich and bought a farm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
What have I just watched? Those cleaning videos are more choreographed than my daughters dance routines.

My mouth literally hung open watchincg them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.