Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious to find out how many tattlers actually used to like hinch but turned? Back in the beginning I used to think she was great, her content was good with all the cleaning, hinch hauls etc and she seemed genuine but she ended up really grating on me. Her lies became obvious, her content got bland and dont get me started on the way she pronounces words and her erratic, twitchy behaviour. One thing that really got to me in the early days was when she would just disappear for days without a word. I found it strange because she sucked so many people in as she was really likeable but then would just randomly dissappear. It felt like her deadly silence was to encourage the hunz to really worry that something bad had happened. Then she would pop back up like nothing had happened or with some lame excuse.
I had a love/hate feeling towards her for a long time. I actually unfollowed her after a while cos she was annoying but followed her again when I found out she was pregant with Lonnie as I was pregnant at the same time. I've only just unfollowed her again recently but for good this time as so many things she has done leaves me just thinking wtf and I definitely do not like her now. Hinch farm and bloody alpacas have cemented that for me. I can't relate to her at all anymore.

I'm glad I found you guys cos I was sort of left confused as to why I didn't like her but the stuff I've read on here has made me realise I had genuine reasons why and that she is just a massive fraud.
Could we do a poll to see if people used to be a fan and turned or if they just never genuinely liked her? Dont know why I want to know but guess I'm just curious to see if its not just me that felt like this. I wouldn't know how to set a poll up cos I'm new here (long time lurker but new to posting) and I'm still learning guyz but if someone could do it then I would really blooming luv it guyzz.

I'm thankyou in advance.
I always wondered what the obsession was because she never actually cleaned anything properly. She just wiped around her already clean newbuild home. My friends were obsessed though and chatted about her a lot, so I watched her stories to keep up, albeit while eyerolling most of her content.

Then the Grinch appeal fizzled out and Soph got in the dog bed crying about trolls and I was led to you fine people.

I do wonder if Soph sneakily directs people to Tattle. I didn't know it existed until she said about it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It will be interesting to see if in 5-10 years time how their lives could be very different!
A ”Where are they now?” article on influencers and Sofa’s on the till in B&Ms

I never liked her (I’m not just saying this for internet clout I promise!).
A friend of mine started messaging me about her so I had a look, but I just couldn’t ‘take’ to her for some reason, so I sort of dipped in an out of her Instagram (without following her)
Then when she really really ‘blew up’ I started questioning myself because she seemed to be everywhere and I wondered if there was something wrong with me that I thought she was a right twit, but everyone seemed to love her. So I googled something like ‘Mrs Hinch is a fake’ which led me here, and I lurked for YEARS, before joining 😂😂
I could have written, but instead of a friend of mine it was workmates talking about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm probably a lot older than most of you so saw through Hinch from the beginning. Weekly cleans consisted of shining a sink and chopping a few cushions , now either I've been doing it all wrong all these years but I'd never get away with just doing that .
All those chemicals she used to use 😱 i remember thinking when she was pregnant with ronnie she would have to stop spraying everywhere with shite. This was a post from my insta in 2019.

20220305_063041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who else watches Eastenders? I love that they’ve made Kim an influencer and keep showing her begging for freebies, in true influencer style. Just need them to mention Hinch again now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Forget the Juicy tracksuits … soon inthestylexhinch

The worst is that her sheep would pay to be ok to go outside with this kind of monstrosity 🥴

6218155A-AEE0-4820-BBCB-AA28A3331CC1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just looked again and it was back at the top! So odd.
If social media is putting someone in a "bad place" then quit, give it up, walk away... but no of course they won't because they are blinded now by the money it brings, they are hooked and they feed off the attention it brings. I bet Hinch secretly loves having 521 threads here, she loves being able to buy bots ... she just lovessss it guyssss

On a serious note, yes trolls absolutely exist but I think these influencers assume that anyone who doesn't agree with their opinion are trolls but that's wrong. In every real job that us lovely lot have we come up against people who don't agree with us... I'm a HR manager so I know 100% people in the business probably witch about me and my team when they don't agree with a process or policy but that's just life.. I'm not going to sit in my dog bed and cry about it.

Reactions: 34
I've just seen on the news that Russia is blocking access to Twitter and Facebook. Since Instagram is owned by Facebook, I wonder how that'll affect her follower and likes count since we know a huge number of Bot accounts are created in Russia 🤔

I'm curious to find out how many tattlers actually used to like hinch but turned? Back in the beginning I used to think she was great, her content was good with all the cleaning, hinch hauls etc and she seemed genuine but she ended up really grating on me. Her lies became obvious, her content got bland and dont get me started on the way she pronounces words and her erratic, twitchy behaviour. One thing that really got to me in the early days was when she would just disappear for days without a word. I found it strange because she sucked so many people in as she was really likeable but then would just randomly dissappear. It felt like her deadly silence was to encourage the hunz to really worry that something bad had happened. Then she would pop back up like nothing had happened or with some lame excuse.
I had a love/hate feeling towards her for a long time. I actually unfollowed her after a while cos she was annoying but followed her again when I found out she was pregant with Lonnie as I was pregnant at the same time. I've only just unfollowed her again recently but for good this time as so many things she has done leaves me just thinking wtf and I definitely do not like her now. Hinch farm and bloody alpacas have cemented that for me. I can't relate to her at all anymore.

I'm glad I found you guys cos I was sort of left confused as to why I didn't like her but the stuff I've read on here has made me realise I had genuine reasons why and that she is just a massive fraud.
Could we do a poll to see if people used to be a fan and turned or if they just never genuinely liked her? Dont know why I want to know but guess I'm just curious to see if its not just me that felt like this. I wouldn't know how to set a poll up cos I'm new here (long time lurker but new to posting) and I'm still learning guyz but if someone could do it then I would really blooming luv it guyzz.

I'm thankyou in advance.
I did. I discovered her while deep in Nesting mode while I was pregnant. I never bought the books and things but I did buy a lot of cleaning stuff I probably didn't need. Never went fully in to the grey shite either. I just followed her for the cleaning content. But as that became less and less and the kids/bragging/adverts increased I quickly lost interest.

Reactions: 23
I started to follow Grinch after my daughter recommended Elbow Grease during a B&M trip...she said Mrs Hinch uses it. I asked “who the heck is Hinch?” and my brainwashed daughter persuaded me to join the cult 😂. I did find her mildly amusing at first and I did buy Zoflora for the first time during the lockdown and doused every surface in it in an effort to keep Covid at bay. It didn’t take long though and I got bored of watching Ronnie filling Henrys bowl and that fat mutt being put to bed in his own room 🙄. Then boredom turned to anger at how she is single handedly poisoning the planet with so many cleaning products. I started to realise that she was just one big advert and probably didn’t even use half the things she mentioned....and don’t get me started on all that plastic! Reading the comments from her followers made me question my own sanity...was it only me who felt like I did about her? Everyone else seemed to adore her.
Then one night I can’t remember what triggered it but I actually typed in google } “ I hate Mrs Hinch” 😂....low and behold what came up on my screen!
So I came to tattle...lurked and laughed for a while then decided to jump in and I’m so glad I did.You will be pleased to hear I have also persuaded my daughter to leave the cult of Hinch. 😂

PS I do still buy Elbow Grease....it is good!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I always wondered what the obsession was because she never actually cleaned anything properly. She just wiped around her already clean newbuild home. My friends were obsessed though and chatted about her a lot, so I watched her stories to keep up, albeit while eyerolling most of her content.

Then the Grinch appeal fizzled out and Soph got in the dog bed crying about trolls and I was led to you fine people.

I do wonder if Soph sneakily directs people to Tattle. I didn't know it existed until she said about it 😂
Exactly this I discovered her during lockdown when I was bored and got obsessed with cleaning because I had nothing else to do. Then read her book (well some of it until I realised what utter tit it was) I got to the bit about tattle, I’d never even heard of tattle until she mentioned it in her book. And here I am! Thank soph for telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Verrrry long time lurker. But the last few days have prompted me to comment

“Mrs Hinch” was a career choice carefully orchestrated to achieve maximum wealth with minimal input.

Jamienojoblittleknobskinnytracksuitslob has created a moneymaking caricature that is Mrs Hinch and with the help of a couple of thousand sheep and a hefty credit card bill for bots the money and gifts and advertising deals started flowing in.

I genuinely believe that in the beginning the “cute”naming of the cloffs The Hinch hauls etc etc etc were all part of a grand plan and little old Sofa from Maldona enjoyed the game. But as the money started to flow the chavs didn’t know how to handle it. Hence the flash motors, The gruesome extension and the ridiculous spending on items never to be seen again RIP Polly, bouncy castle, ride on digger et al

We’ve now arrived at a point where the money is the scaffolding but the building has no foundations. It’s a precarious situation.Sofa. Judging by today’s tit show no longer wants to be Mrs Hinch cleaning lady. But multiple advertising deals means she has to continue churning out content on insta so we are subjected to the lunacy we’ve just witnessed.

In order to maintain 2 houses. Completely and unnecessarily renovate one ( why not just buy one that didn’t require gutting and rebuilding 🤷‍♀️) And pay the upkeep on the woolly wankers. We are going to be subjected to more stroppy #ads

Sofa this was your career choice. It made you and your chavtastic husband very wealthy. If you don’t like it. Do what the rest of us do when a job is making you Ill PACK IT IN

Oh and This tread on tattle is a gossip page. We discuss you. Just like women all over the world do. We gossip. tit happens. If you don’t like it don’t look. Each and every single person is entitled to an opinion. Free speech is still allowed. I’m fairly certain you’re being discussed in knitting groups across the country after today’s vertical worm and Kevin and Perry tantrum. Even the sheep must be scratching their arses after that performance. Hopefully not on their polished tables tho.
as my dear departed nana would say “eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves “ (proverb author unknown)

I’m sick to death of these millionaire influencers crying woe is me.

If it’s that bad duck off you won’t be missed.
If you need the money get a proper job
Keep your kids off insta. There is nothing more precious than a child. But there are a lot of grubby people out there who are scary as duck.
If your privacy is so important stop bragging about your house. Jeeze I live in Yorkshire and I know where your house is 🤦‍♀️
Walk your fat smug mutt
Apologise to Eileen
Annnnnd nobody cares about the woolly wankers crunching on carrots

Rant over
Climbs off soap box and skunks off back into the lurking area
Edited typos
Omg
I think love you

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm thankyou in advance.
Yeah. I'll admit.

I liked/watched her for a while (when she was pregnant with Ronaldo) she was alright.

It was actually an Equestrian influencer complaining about Tattle that bought me to you Nusty Trolls.

Eyes Open

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I agree that the Greedy thread can be brutal. Someone commented the other day that Greedy had copied Hinch with posting a mood board, when in fact it was the other way round. I got lynched for calling Hinch and pointing out who actually posted first.
When people do wrong they should be called out. I don’t agree with topics that the person is fat/ they have bad teeth etc they are what they are it’s the personality/ lies people need to focus on.
Hope I’m making sense it’s been a long star day 🧐
You make perfect sense. Its wrong to comment on their looks or the looks of their kids and other family members. The Ss thread is really bad for that. Stick to criticising their sly manipulative ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How did she not snap her neck, or at the very least get whiplash from cringefest FreshAndUp Friday.

She's referred to herself EIGHT times in her comment to Greedy. EIGHT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Surely even the huneezzzz are getting bored now? How many times can you get enthusiastic about someone feeding lllaahmmazzzz I laaaaaave em. It’s so dull. The freshen up fridays guyyzssh are getting to be the comedy highlight of the week. What the actual………it’s got to be the weirdest thing, sofa definitely looks deranged. It is so contrived. Obv been told by Gleam to up her home game and step away from the lllaaammahs I laaaaave em. Being objective her content is all over the place, so bad. Her followers are getting more and more random, she will be stuck in lllaaaammmaz I Laaaave em poo if the Russian bots are removed from insta. So so fake. When will people just wake up to bloody influencers and understand It is just like watching the adverts in a Telly break. They are not your friends, they are salespeople. And they are of the double glazing variety. Relentless and make you believe they like you, and doing you a favor by telling them about a marvelous product, they will probably bin once the #ad is over and you have all bought the rubbish. There needs to be such a clamp down on these #instaswindlers

Reactions: 16

I couldn't say it better. I was a fan and followed her, liked her clockwise cleans and the products she promoted.

I lost attention during bib gate where she was blatantly lying about the stain remover and just trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

I couldn't keep up with all the free stuff she had been gifted and I remember one of the first tattle posts I saw was the big long list of what all her gifted items added up to. It's as if the penny dropped for me and she no longer was relatable and she was just a shop front

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.