Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite surprised she hasn't posted some trite quotes today, you are enough, we're all doing our best, blah blah blaahhhh, plagiarised, naturally 🤭
Ooh it will definitely be about building each other up, not tearing other Mummaz down!

I also had a thought, is one of the reasons she's so desperate not to credit is because the word autism will be mentioned? If she credits Come on Eileen her sheep will see the "dirty" (in her eyes I hasted to add) word she has avoided thus far. She would get loads of messages asking if R has a diagnosis surely 🧐

Reactions: 30
I see Georgia the make up kid has posted that her dog has died 🙁
No comment from dog lover Soph though, I know she could have messaged her privately but she’s usually posting publicly and making it all about her
Cue the "such awful news today guyschh, hug your loved ones, ill be back schoon" post later with a black and white close up of henners paw 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All quiet today so predictable.
How many times can she get away with this?
Boring lying ridiculous woman supported by her ridiculous army of bullies and sheep I am embarrassed on their behalf one day some of them are going to feel very silly for falling for this conwoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For future reference if you don’t know the source of a quote you reference it “~Unknown” not doing that is plagiarism.

Reactions: 20
It must be a full time job, monitoring posts to make sure nothing critical is left there. Whether it’s her, Jimbob or Ma Freda, what a sad little existence to have your lives ruled by Instagram.

And who’s minding the new house??
I have a theory. @fannysjohnny alludes to truth being stranger than fiction so bear with me whilst I try to explain.

We know that Inch isn’t camera shy and has been chasing fame for some years now. Soph a is obviously cut from the same cloth hence their insta-perfick relationship.🙄

For some time now I have wondered if they were recruited by a company/ies as an experiment at a new way of advertising products. Companies saw how successful influencers were becoming and. Decided to recruit a ‘professional’ pair. The Hunch’s were perfect as both were already sales people who were already fame hungry and happy to sell their lives for a few quid. They spend time slowly moulding and shaping them into the ideal set up but the important element was that they had to look completely normal, relatable and live just like any other ordinary couple. They had to be able to carry off the ‘I can’t believe this has happened to little ol’ me’ and everyone involved has become surprised by the success of the deceit/clever marketing.

I mean how did they afford to pay a mortgage with her being a part time extensions fitter?🙄 The whole anxiety thing is just part of the persona.

Someone recently said that Mrs Hinch isn’t a real person and I often wonder if this is what they meant by that comment. She’s a created character orchestrated by a clever marketing team who got successful results. Nothing about them is authentic or makes sense.

What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Why is it when people get caught out & called out they always blame someone else ‘a friend or their aunt fanny’. She should just own it & apologise. I love how Eileen has posted her message 😂
As for removing her kids image, she shouldn’t be posting them in the first place, poor boys.
She’s very quiet today, no doubt will flounce back as if nothing ever happened.

Seen some of you guys say Freda get the tranq gun do you think that’s what happened today 😂😂 she must be livid Eileen is on to her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a theory. @fannysjohnny alludes to truth being stranger than fiction so bear with me whilst I try to explain.

We know that Inch isn’t camera shy and has been chasing fame for some years now. Soph a is obviously cut from the same cloth hence their insta-perfick relationship.🙄

For some time now I have wondered if they were recruited by a company/ies as an experiment at a new way of advertising products. Companies saw how successful influencers were becoming and. Decided to recruit a ‘professional’ pair. The Hunch’s were perfect as both were already sales people who were already fame hungry and happy to sell their lives for a few quid. They spend time slowly moulding and shaping them into the ideal set up but the important element was that they had to look completely normal, relatable and live just like any other ordinary couple. They had to be able to carry off the ‘I can’t believe this has happened to little ol’ me’ and everyone involved has become surprised by the success of the deceit/clever marketing.

I mean how did they afford to pay a mortgage with her being a part time extensions fitter?🙄 The whole anxiety thing is just part of the persona.

Someone recently said that Mrs Hinch isn’t a real person and I often wonder if this is what they meant by that comment. She’s a created character orchestrated by a clever marketing team who got successful results. Nothing about them is authentic or makes sense.

What do you think?
It was mentioned a long time ago that she answered an AD by PnG to play that part🤔

Last night!
I loooovvveee it🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 14

What do you think?
I've had this thought for a while now but never said anything because it seems so far fetched and surely someone wouldn't agree to be in a marriage for the sake of an Instagram? But really anything is possible and I do think there's something more to it than just hinch and inch been a couple who happened to set up an Instagram account that now has 4.3 million followers 🤔 xx

Edit for spelling

Reactions: 7
Seen some of you guys say Freda get the tranq gun do you think that’s what happened today 😂😂 she must be livid Eileen is on to her
Nah Fiddle is breastfeeding her for comfort and Weeping Al has the tranq gun. After all, he's Mr Handyman, probably said "it's not too different to a nail gun, right?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

What do you think?
I think you're not far off the mark

I don't want to give too much away here, but most companies will create an " ideal client avatar" especially when trialling something

Having a wholesome "normal family" using their products, and be moldable by the companies is a really smart move.

I think Hinch has seriously fucked it all up though. The little old me thing doesn't wash anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just turned up at my mum's, she's making a Mrs hinch recipe for tea. My response was "she can't even cook"... Hers was "well its not much of a recipe" 😂 fortunately I'm not eating but will post the review 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.