Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite surprised she hasn't posted some trite quotes today, you are enough, we're all doing our best, blah blah blaahhhh, plagiarised, naturally 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d love to be a fly on her brick ssssccchhhlipped wall right now!
Lots of crying, swearing screwed up angry faces, hitting cushions........ "Jayyyymeee! Mummmm! Daaaad you gotta 'elp me I done nuffinnnk wrong!".
Go on Eileen - sue her, this scrag end needs to be brought to account on so many things. Mr & Mrs Hinch - a marriage of two fraudsters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling Soph isn’t going to be going anywhere near a quote for some time 😂 she will just stick to ‘I just luv itttt’ - that’s much safer!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She must also be really shocked by how few of her army rushed to her defence, think there was about 2, maybe 3? A far cry from the usual amount.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ahahahahah eileen responded to my sisters messege telling her about Hunch and the millions of aunts and Eileen responded shes gunna tell hunch shes one of her kiddos aunts then she can post him all over socials 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I see Georgia the make up kid has posted that her dog has died 🙁
No comment from dog lover Soph though, I know she could have messaged her privately but she’s usually posting publicly and making it all about her

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hopefully ive uploaded this photo correctly....its so just creepy! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing there were people out there with fan accounts for my baby 😱 she really is that desperate for fame/money that she is ignoring the most basic of parental instincts! View attachment 1093450
That’s not right in the head, creepy AF making a fan page for someone’s kid.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.