Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blah blah 2020

I have a theory. @fannysjohnny alludes to truth being stranger than fiction so bear with me whilst I try to explain.

We know that Inch isn’t camera shy and has been chasing fame for some years now. Soph a is obviously cut from the same cloth hence their insta-perfick relationship.🙄

For some time now I have wondered if they were recruited by a company/ies as an experiment at a new way of advertising products. Companies saw how successful influencers were becoming and. Decided to recruit a ‘professional’ pair. The Hunch’s were perfect as both were already sales people who were already fame hungry and happy to sell their lives for a few quid. They spend time slowly moulding and shaping them into the ideal set up but the important element was that they had to look completely normal, relatable and live just like any other ordinary couple. They had to be able to carry off the ‘I can’t believe this has happened to little ol’ me’ and everyone involved has become surprised by the success of the deceit/clever marketing.

I mean how did they afford to pay a mortgage with her being a part time extensions fitter?🙄 The whole anxiety thing is just part of the persona.

Someone recently said that Mrs Hinch isn’t a real person and I often wonder if this is what they meant by that comment. She’s a created character orchestrated by a clever marketing team who got successful results. Nothing about them is authentic or makes sense.

What do you think?
I've had this thought for a while now but never said anything because it seems so far fetched and surely someone wouldn't agree to be in a marriage for the sake of an Instagram? But really anything is possible and I do think there's something more to it than just hinch and inch been a couple who happened to set up an Instagram account that now has 4.3 million followers 🤔 xx

Edit for spelling

Reactions: 7

Listoflies

Yours is up to yesterday isn’t it? Whereas social blade is today.

The difference is 2,228 so that could easily be between yours last updating and the latest SB update
I looked at the wrong date on social blade😂😂
Believe it or not I was actually a data analyst a year ago but painting my previously shitty "hinch grey" downstairs loo must have knackered me more than I thought!!

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
"Etherol" 🤭silly old cunt 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂
Ethereal. That's what you are Fanny!

Listoflies

it’s a few days at a time by the looks of it.

Red + blue = yellow
Mine also shows hinch apparently sat at 4,372,905 but social blade says is off by nearly 50k on the daily list? Its not indicating how many real followers she lost and struggling to catch up?

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Come on Eileen, tear down the queen of tend clean

ETA - I was catching up and have just seen a really similar suggestion. Apologies; I promise I’m not plagiarising!!
TBH guyzzch I think we all know the route the next Fred total isch goin to take and I should be the winner. I me and I.

Just kidding. Joint thread winners this time?!?!

Thread suggestion
Come on Eileen, tear down the queen of tend clean

ETA - I was catching up and have just seen a really similar suggestion. Apologies; I promise I’m not plagiarising!!
TBH guyzzch I think we all know the route the next Fred total isch goin to take and I should be the winner. I me and I.

Just kidding. Joint thread winners this time?!?!

Without the filtering she has a reasonably sized hooter too! Urrgh can see it now - Hinch & Inch "Eskimo kisses" oii oii 👃👃😜
She's got a witch bitch nose. The pointy kind that someone looks down on you from... My OHs ex wife has one too and she's well not a nice personality

Last edited:

Allie101

Chatty Member

Well...she lies about everything though?

What a shit show!
Going back to the earlier clip of Sopha in the Greyskull lounge pointing out "where's Daddad/Baaaaby Lennnnieee/Mummazzz/Henrrrry/Ronnnieee/Clevaaaah 🤮 - her tone towards Ron comes over as so agressive & rough. She strikes me as someone with little patience and we all know Sopha loses interest in things quickly.
So ... third fffearterr trip in a month (2nd in just over a week!) daaan Laaaandaaan. Ffs!!!
Dad said/Dad let me push a button.
How old is she? Pathetic spoilt brat!

It is the over sized veneers. Every word sounds like a spitting alpaca.
There is no escape for Ronnerz

Allie101

Chatty Member
I don't think anyone on here is defending anyone who uses their kids to make money, seriously, fuck the lot of them.

The point is that this account has not sat back and let Hinch steal her words without crediting them. Hinch, the wonderful "influencer" who buys bots, breaks all the rules when advertising and steals other people's work constantly and fobs it off as her own.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's never had an organic thought in her life. I hope whoever this other terrible insta influencer is, doesn't just back down or settle and Hinch gets some sort of comeuppance. The problem is she's never truly accountable and doesn't put her hands up to any "mistakes" that she's caught out with.

SOPHIE, we know you don't read here but PLEASE be decent for once in your life and don't share your kids online from now on. If you're sincere and care about them at all, and I hope you care about them more than likes or cash but I won't hold my breath, you can still share updates about whatever journey you are on if you feel the need to WITHOUT sharing their photos. Better if you didn't though, rhey deserve privacy. PS, stop being a stupid thieving cunt. All the vest x

Yeah she isnt original. As I say Eileen will definitely attempt to sue too.
At least the sen community will be reaching out to Sophie and telling her mums like "The autism cafe's"Eileen are definitely not people to look up to for inspiration and steal quotes off.
Be awful if Sophie (who does nothing for Ronnie which is obviously awful) started treating him like Eileen treats her son and saw it as a positive ASD mummaz role model.
Pair of shits. I hope they both get demonetised.

Reactions: 6

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mine also shows hinch apparently sat at 4,372,905 but social blade says is off by nearly 50k on the daily list? Its not indicating how many real followers she lost and struggling to catch up?
Yours is up to yesterday isn’t it? Whereas social blade is today.

The difference is 2,228 so that could easily be between yours last updating and the latest SB update

Attachments

Reactions: 6