Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Forgive me if I am wrong but the difference between the bottom number of ahem “followers” and the top number is just under 52k but the number of new “followers” (in green) is over 150k. Does this mean she has lost almost 100k followers? No wonder she’s had to up the number of bought bots if that is the case. Again - forgive me if I’m wrong! I’ve no idea how this social blade malarkey works! View attachment 1093184

What an utter cockwomble she is.
No. There's no way to find out how many followers she has lost.
The reason you have almost 100k "missing followers" is because the Mon 24/01 new follower figure (99,928) is the difference between that day and the previous follower count. If you had that number and did the difference between the followers then that should add to equal the total new followers figure.

If that makes sense! I have a 3 year-old yelling at me so have typed in a rush!

Reactions: 6

Inthelockdown

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"
So who is asking who to take whose sone off whose guideposts? Bloody hell my heed hurts

• Haha

Allie101

Chatty Member
It's me as well I completely agree with you. It's completely wrong to share kids but at least Eileen does it for the autism community. Hinch only does it to earn money, that's her sole reason.

No she does not
You need to research her. There are tonnes of forums on her.
The SEN and autism community hate her.
She is exposed loads. Everywhere.
She does it for financial gain.
And yesss we hate in denial hinch too.

klairklopp

VIP Member
I don't know her and don't follow her. I don't like anyone posting things online for children (from a child protection and consent stand point) at all or making money from it. I will always call Hinch a cunt and a spade a spade. I was happy that someone called her out for stealing their intellectual property 🤷‍♀️

Had my fair share of those.
Never had one….But I feel your pain! It’s a bit like this thread ATM……

Reactions: 5

Allie101

Chatty Member
Are you saying that she has 3.6 million bot followers? 😉😂 Never a truer word spoken!!
Oops i meant to quote the hinch showing Ronnie on the loo post

Sharing that when she knows people make cakes with her kids face on too and these are the "nice" followers...

Reactions: 5