Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Not one single person on this thread have said disabled children shouldn't be removed from care. You're clutching at straws.
And abuse allegations are serious. You need to watch what you're saying, maybe open a thread about her if you're so passionate about this lady?
To keep on topic considering it's a HINCH thread and with the talk of social services I fully believe Ronnie is emotionally neglected by Sophie, and I believe social services should be involved but for SUPPORT and to help her, not to remove her child from her, unless needed ofcourse but I believe she just needs support, social to watch her because she very clearly isn't sure how to meet his needs and isn't very loving and caring towards him, support would do her good, so I'm all for social supporting Sophie, that goes go every other influencer, just because they're sharing their children online which I get you're totally against and that's fine, your opinion is listened to and respected but it absolutely does not mean they are abusive parents.
If there's clear evidence of ABUSE!!! then absolutely children should be removed and protected, otherwise such things shouldn't be said.

I am on another thread but it is an american one. I am telling them about Hinch.

It is just frustrating to see anyone defend her. But i guess i know who she is and no one here does lol

I agree Sophie needs support.
TAC needs prosecution though. Piper Rockelle's mum was . Cps tore the family apart for her safety. . It will only be a matter of time for Eileen.

Reactions: 5

Tinker21

You would hate AC. Shared videos/posts on their asd sons melt downs and wetting himself .

Let us hope Hinch wont take any more inspiration from her!
AC has been discussed in a FB group I belong to. She’s an awful cunt, just like Hinch.
The sooner law protects children from exploitation on social media the better.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I think she's extremely passionate and from only scrolling through her page I've learned things I didn't know before. At the end of the day, people will share their kids to millions forever, it'll never be banned. I personally do think AutismCafe is running her page to do exactly what she says - raise awareness - she comes across very passionate, hinch is the opposite. She does nothing to raise awareness, she exploits her kids for money and nothing else, she HAD kids for MONEY cos she wants to be a family page, not a cleaning page like she started off as.
Despite what people think and difference of opinion hinch has been called out, again, which is brilliant and I fully support autismcafe for not backing down. I wouldn't either. I say go AustimCafe!!

Eta - I'm not saying I agree with autismcafe plastering her boy all over Instagram because it is awful when he can't give consent. I do agree wholeheartedly. But I think the reasons behind both pages are different, therefore puts them in different brackets. But that's just me xx
It's me as well I completely agree with you. It's completely wrong to share kids but at least Eileen does it for the autism community. Hinch only does it to earn money, that's her sole reason.

Miss Loves-to-gossip

Forgive me if I am wrong but the difference between the bottom number of ahem “followers” and the top number is just under 52k but the number of new “followers” (in green) is over 150k. Does this mean she has lost almost 100k followers? No wonder she’s had to up the number of bought bots if that is the case. Again - forgive me if I’m wrong! I’ve no idea how this social blade malarkey works!
B49888D9-1FD7-4F3B-AF65-608CAD22EEEC.jpeg

What an utter cockwomble she is.

Reactions: 4

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
She is an abusive piece of shit who the asd community hates .
Few people here had never heard of her and thought her platform (The autism cafe) was for sharing her "little boys journey"/ raising awareness 🤮. She isnt. It's not.
She is very rich off her sons exploitation and yes, her pictures are gorgeous. So people on here (no where else) were fooled.
Hinch stole her quote . She lives in texas and loves money so will rightly sue for plagerism. Cos Hinch is an unorginal dick. Hinch asked her to take a picture of Ronnie (his legs) off her stories. Wrote some crap messages and embarrassed herself even more.

The SEN community are also now worried Hinch will look to TAC for inspiration . Eileen who loves aba therapy , sharing posts featuring

I am apparently off to start a thread.
Oh I followed think I will un follow now

Thanks for the answer, I was just wandering, although I don’t follow her I do watch her nonsense, and think she is absolutely ridiculous, but putting that aside when I see quotes that are not credited I just assume that person wrote it themselves, put that quote doesn’t tie in with her personality, so this all makes sense now 😆
That's just my opinion, of course. :) I wouldn't put it past her.

Allie101

Chatty Member
I guess the only *joy* to come from today is at least one vulnerable child will be flagged once again on CPS radar.
One day she will over share him wetting himself, biting himself one last time and CPS will call it enough. Take him to safety.
Hopefully before he turns 18 too.

Shame it had to be a hinch fan mind...
Hope Hinch is reading my comments and never shares Ronnie when he does these things too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3