Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the tattler that can make photos clearer? Please oh please do this one. It makes me howl everytime, i’d love to see her facial expression in full force 😂
38B5F103-CD90-4C04-A32A-307A91F4ADC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
And again...angry shiny sink time ..more advertising her new tit basket and forgetting to #ad 😑 why oh why does this z lister get away with so much tit 😡

Reactions: 18
Who’s the tattler that can make photos clearer? Please oh please do this one. It makes me howl everytime, i’d love to see her facial expression in full force 😂
View attachment 1092226
The true Hinch - rude & rough as duck 🖕🏼
God I hope she takes some time away, she's disgusting. Not hard to say sorry, she's "never wrong". Sweeps any critique under the carpet and slobs on as if she "ain't done nuffin' wrong".
Sad sack.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

C'mon Eileen, report her to Gleam, for plagiarising. To bring her down would be a dream.

Reactions: 36
I still follow the “we love mrs Hinch” page on FB and sooo many comments are saying her products are copies or rip offs or just too expensive. A lot of comments about use of plastic too.
So glad to see some opinions starting to change

EDIT to add - I mean the new baskets she has shown off this evening

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also those wooden lidded ones are so impractical - why have fold out handles and a lid that doesn't fit around the handles, so you have to take the lid off to carry it about? What a piece crappy design.
That’s fits, Sopha’s only capable of ideas that are useless, impractical, and only serve as decoration 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.