Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

"Come on Eileen, oh I swear we're not mean.
At this moment, you're making Sophie scream"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Thread title suggestion
Everything and everyone has a shelf life
Inch go back to work your no longer the house wife

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know her and don't follow her. I don't like anyone posting things online for children (from a child protection and consent stand point) at all or making money from it. I will always call Hinch a bleep and a spade a spade. I was happy that someone called her out for stealing their intellectual property 🤷‍♀️

Had my fair share of those.
Never had one….But I feel your pain! It’s a bit like this thread ATM……

Reactions: 5
It doesn't matter what journey she is on.

She plagiarised someone's work and tried to pass it off as her own. There's no justifying that.
Exactly!!
It’s like someone getting nicked for stealing and saying but I’m so hungry or need the money for drugs. So bleeping what? Can’t do the time, don’t do the crime! She literally uses sob stories as get out of jail free cards!! Her poor teachers must’ve had eye strain rolling their eyes so much listening to the bullshit she’d spin for not doing homework!

Reactions: 22
Sadly they did earlier in the thread 😕
Back to Hinch, I hope she gets her comeuppance this time but knowing her she won’t and this will only be remembered in times to come on tattle - and mentioned in thread 1000 😂
Anyway off to celebrate the Liverpool win🏆

ETA - There’s only 1 bleep on this fread hunnayz
YNWA….. and you are right, and a big one at that…….

Hinch isn't exploiting her kids...is this fucker serious?! These daft bastards are draining!
Course she’s not…… She’s just showing photos and updates of their nephew Ronnie… 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I see she is still not encouraging Ron to sit in a better position for his hips.

also the bedside tables with a shelf for Ron’s books. What, his whole 3 books?

Reactions: 14
*Thread Suggestion*

Come on Eileen, oh I swear I’m learning
I can’t help it…. I copy everythiiiiing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.