Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Brown Heart emoji 🤎 depicts a classic representation of a heart, colored brown. The emoji is commonly used to represent feelings of love, affection, and close bonds.

Lol.....
It's the closest thing to a "griege" heart for her though
It rhymes with ‘clean’ so should be easy…. 😂
🎶 Come on, Eileen, Mrs Hinch doesn't clean.
At this moment, she'd steal anything! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m new to this thread. But I’m so here for the fact that other people feel the same way. I literally couldn’t believe this woman made millions of pounds from telling people how to clean their houses. And don’t get me started on the way she puts Hinch in front of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Her whole range in tesco is overpriced tatt. Looks taccy AF. But people buy it cause they’re obsessed with a frozen forehead, drag eyebrows and instruction manuals on how to get a toothbrush around a kitchen tap. Get a bleeping life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thread suggestion: Sophie sings C'mon Eileen. But does what she does best instead and steals from Eileen.

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion: Hinch is playing a little game we call ‘Sorry not Sorry’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly my ES had a problem in Uni it was all sorted out but he was so upset to be accused though
I forgot a reference in one of my first ever uni assignment (still learning guyzzch) and got called up for plagiarism. I was mortified.

Hinch is a narc, a bully and elf absorbed hence her defensive and senseless reply to TAC.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if inch engraved ‘you are a robbing c*nt’ into her ice-cream tonight!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just had a look at her most recent followers..I'm not exaggerating when I say the first 18 were blatant bots 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I forgot a reference in one of my first ever uni assignment (still learning guyzzch) and got called up for plagiarism. I was mortified
Having severe flashbacks to the night before my dissertation was due wide eyed and terrified staring at my references convinced I'd mucked something up. 🥴

I worried and worried and worried.

Imagine what it must be like to be Soph and not give a flying fart about getting in tit.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.