Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely that she has a large open area for her sons not to be able to run around in because she's allocated all the space to cavorting alpacas.🙄 The children will never be able to enjoy the garden for fear of being trampled on by those three because, as usual, she hasn't thought anything through properly. Mrs Hinch, your priorities are wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Yep the blonde is on the way out guyyyssch! All part of the new image, evolving Sophi e "Hey I'm an all natural cuntry gal" down on tend farm.
Once a chavvy bleep, always a chavvy bleep - can't buy class - she only has to open her mouth to prove that!
More "morning Woolly Wankers" ...YAWN!!!
More whizzed up vegetable eggy shite later, more bragging? .... Definitely
What a bloody bore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh just duck off with showing the woolly wankers, I’ve seen more of them than my own cat 🙄 Fluffy bum bum innit, I’m sick of seeing them.

In my opinion they are odd looking, creepy, pronking beasts, just like Inch 😂
PMSL I'm howling at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never had much feeling towards alpacas either way before, they were fun enough to visit on a farm and that’s it. Now they’re so annoying (like Soph) she really knows how to ruin everything doesn’t she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have I missed a deleted story or something, whys everyone talking about her going brunette? Or is it just cos she's clearly forgotton where the hairdressers is?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How lovely that she has a large open area for her sons not to be able to run around in because she's allocated all the space to cavorting alpacas.🙄 The children will never be able to enjoy the garden for fear of being trampled on by those three because, as usual, she hasn't thought anything through properly. Mrs Hinch, your priorities are wrong.
They were actually worrying me their behaviour in the last reels - play fighting/mounting/bundling each other. I know that might be normal alpaca behaviour but it makes me nervous thinking about children around them. Also no offence to 'alpaca people' but what is the point of them? You can't ride them and I'm assuming no useful produce from them (wool maybe?).

Reactions: 23
Has she let those alpacas out into the main garden and now can’t get them back in, I wonder? She hasn’t shown them over their side of the fence for a while now 🧐
Also - I spotted an actual negative comment on her grid post that seems to have slipped past her! Too busy snogging her fur babies maybe? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she having MDF nailed to the walls everywhere? It's not panelling sofa, it's fake panelling.
If you want panelling then pay for real stuff and have it done properly. I would be mortified to be starting to decorate a year after Mario in paisley and be having the same wall effects as him!
It's also 2 years or so out of date. People have already moved on from it.
Keep up dear. Why hang on to fads that are over or almost over?

She could pay an interior designer and have a stunning home instead of a chav Palace
And this panel effect in their room is just naff softwood beading. Bloody awful and don’t get me on sticking fake bricks to the fireplace. Fake panelling, fake bricks, fake farm, fake fuckers!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They were actually worrying me their behaviour in the last reels - play fighting/mounting/bundling each other. I know that might be normal alpaca behaviour but it makes me nervous thinking about children around them. Also no offence to 'alpaca people' but what is the point of them? You can't ride them and I'm assuming no useful produce from them (wool maybe?).
Alpaca wool is quite sought after, you can make a fair bit from selling it. You'd need a proper herd though for it to be worth it. They're a bit of a fad atm, and lots of places do walking and feeding alpaca experiences. None of those apply to Soph though! Just status pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
BE3D7723-5743-44E7-BC4F-CF9D7391759E.png

Wow her grid post “likes” have really gone down🤣 no wonder she’s hiding them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure Inch threatened at the beginning of the year he was going to be on Insta a whole lot more, haven’t seen him creeping about filming with the chav voiceover. Oi oi. Thankful for small mercies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure Inch threatened at the beginning of the year he was going to be on Insta a whole lot more, haven’t seen him creeping about filming with the chav voiceover. Oi oi. Thankful for small mercies.
He’s probably lurking round Tescho filming her new range in his creepy way. Also, I’m expecting to see him and Fiddle pop up on Lingo soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And this panel effect in their room is just naff softwood beading. Bloody awful and don’t get me on sticking fake bricks to the fireplace. Fake panelling, fake bricks, fake farm, fake fuckers!
It's already dying out. Why pay for new plaster and no nails mdf on it? She's got more money than sense. Has Jamie got a job yet?

Reactions: 17
Stuff doesn’t make a home Zophunch, take it from my experience, having everything perfect in place really doesn’t allow for personal growth or happiness . You are giving yourself a whole lot of chasing the next high to fill the void . I just hope it doesn’t take a few rounds of chemo , surgery and more for you to ‘ get it’ 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.