Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant recap @Sausage90 šŸ™Œ
Just catching up on last thread and thought I would mention that those car seats have a button that spins the seat all the way round. Itā€™s easier for getting baby out and keeping them entertained while waiting in the car. Before the car starts moving you just press the button and it spins the seat back to rear facing and locks back into place. I hate to defend Sopha but the car was clearly not moving so I didnā€™t see an issue. (Sorry if someoneā€™s already said this)
Her singing however was very much an issue šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coming back to yesterdayā€™s brag fest. Using reverse psychology, she knows she shouldnā€™t be showing off her new house and the cost of their renovations. So she creates a ludicrous ā€œwhat do you want to seeā€ to position it that her followers are desperate to see her house.

It might have been plausible to show one message and one room. But the floodgates open and she canā€™t help showing absolutely everything in one long, toe-curling show off. It was really dreadful. Along with the breathy ā€œlook how much I spent on tasteless crap guyyzzzzā€. Read the room Sophie. (And I say this as someone who is lucky enough not to be struggling financially, it must feel a hundred times worse if youā€™re worrying about your heating bills or your kids needing new shoes).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe this was because Stacey had said she had fake ones yesterday, check out Stacey's story .. more shade thrown at her tend bestie
Ahhhh, I see. It was an ā€œI see your tend daffodilsh Schtace and raise you some real onesā€ Bet she bought them at a Garden Centre yesterday and got JimBobAWOL to plant them.

Iā€™m calling Bingo that sheā€™ll have daffodils for Schpring in her Tescho range šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scrolling on Instagram this morning saw a post from someone I follow whose grey living room is now beige, same furniture and decorations etc but beige. Then I looked at Hinches photo and her beige stair runner. And I though gosh even her sheep are filtering their homes beige šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I find it so hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her bragging is so distasteful. I hope she keeps it up until all the InstaHuns decide to wake up and unfollow her because the occasional Home Bargains haul isnā€™t enough to make her relatable or interesting.

Reactions: 18
Poor Henry. Sat at the gate, allegedly excited to go to the new house for a run. But heā€™s tit out of luck because the yard is full of bloody alpacas. So I guess heā€™ll spend the day locked up inside.
(Assuming he even got an invite to a day on the tend farm at all that isā€¦)

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Not this morning. There's not a cloud in the sky and hasn't been since the sun came up.
IMG_20220223_092630.jpg

Also the sun is coming from the wrong direction. Attention to detail Soph....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Fuuuuck you Stacey, Hinch has got REAL Daffodils you ninny šŸ„“šŸ¤£
I wondered what the silly bleep meant about having ā€œreal daffodilsā€ šŸ„“ I thought maybe she was shocked as the rest of the garden is plastic but then I saw Skankyā€™s stories and it all clicked into place. witch šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh just duck off with showing the woolly wankers, Iā€™ve seen more of them than my own cat šŸ™„ Fluffy bum bum innit, Iā€™m sick of seeing them.

In my opinion they are odd looking, creepy, pronking beasts, just like Inch šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm up in Manchester and the daffodils have just started to grow in the ground. All green shoots though - absolutely none in full bloom šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
After we spotted the daffodils in the garden the other day sheā€™s addressing them. I donā€™t think they are bulbs that have sprouted. I think they went to the garden centre and bought some and planted them. They are very uniform and consistent. Ours are starting to bloom now and they are all higgledy piggledy - even the bulbs we planted in September.

Sheā€™s done this to deliberately have a time pointer in view. She does this with her stories. Something in the background to identify the season so that it makes her pre records looks more like they are real time. When she goes to the effort of pointing out her time identifier it usually means sheā€™s got a batch of pre records where they will feature heavily in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
SS got her fake daffs out yesterday and hinch made sure she wrote she has REAL ones today šŸ¤£ these 2 make me piss, it's so petty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice little dig from SS, when asked why her kitchen is taking so long 'the magic of Instagram, people seem to think you can knock out walla and have a new kitchen in a week! It's not the case!'

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ļæ½

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.