Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reading the gleam features website about our Sofa. For her partnership with Tesshcos it states that she will be bringing out a range EVERY season !!!!

Every bleeping season...

They refer to hinching as "a fun inclusive activity which encompasses all elements of house work and the home ".. her sheep are "hyper engaged hinchers" who follow her "witty and entertaining escapades of part advice , part entertainment".

I'm laughing at the "hyper engaged" , they won't like that at all but when has Sofa been witty?? They are calling her a parenting influence too.

Her partnerships are not cleaning focused, they are home related, Garnier is listed , P&G but praising Rose Blunderland and Tesco . Tesco is her launch pad for the brand Hinch.

Seems gleam have cleaned her up for the home lifestyle too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I just found out Brooklyn Beckham has 13.2 million followers, 🤯 I wonder if he considers himself a celebrity (or one half of a celebrity couple)

Reactions: 11
bleeping fuming.

This morning I specifically told sophie rose I didnt want to see any more of those fluffy wankers as I was sick of them. And all shes done is constantly post them! Why even ask what I wanted to see more of???

I thought she was my mate. Why wont she listen to little old me??? 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ignore my gate request. I suspected a saw an unpainted gate in her little brag tour but I got the wrong gate. Boo.

Reactions: 17
She posts the alpacas because on the grid post they got 515k likes their coupoe photo 320k likes and fat Henry on the market stall 260k likes oh and her actual children got 220k and 391k likes so the fluffy wankers seem to be the most popular 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I always search the word ‘thread’ in the thread and then they come up and you can see likes x

It was actually mine but that wasn’t why I’m saying it I promise! Just knew others had made suggestions too and didn’t want them to think they’d been missed x
Apologies, my mistake. I didn't know I could search the thread - that's a lot easier than my way 😂😂.

Can a mod add a title?
"Jamie gets woo hoo ooo, but alpacas get I love you"

I'll report this post and hopefully they can sort :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since I discovered you nusty trolling fat hens, I put in some serious hard work and commitment into reading EVERY single thread.

This recap, is the absolute best one yet, you've made me laugh so much @Sausage90 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.