Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s sly dig at hinch saying she doesn’t want to rush the cottage while hinch is

• Haha
Reactions: 59
🤣🤣🤣🤣go on stace! Biggest troll ever.

The last few weeks I’ve been liking how honest she’s being about her house Reno. Unlike Slopha who is making out like EVERYTHING is done NOW and she doesn’t need planning permission.
Careful. We strongly suspect Stacey had her kitchen done by early December as she hosted a dinner party catered by a professional chef who had photos of her prepping the food at staceys with what looked like a very complete kitchen. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Careful. We strongly suspect Stacey had her kitchen done by early December as she hosted a dinner party catered by a professional chef who had photos of her prepping the food at staceys with what looked like a very complete kitchen. 😂
Oooh I forgot about her dinner party.. could it of happened in her old kitchen 😇wishful thinking haha.

Reactions: 10
incredible recap. Absolutely bloody brilliant!

so her house looks 12 months out of date. Trashy same old tat

Reactions: 14
“Fun to show the progress, the reality and everything in between” erm you’re not doing that though Hinch. One before, during and after photo of work someone else is doing is not what a home renovation account shows. They explain what they are doing, why and sometimes even how.
Too trolling from SS saying she loves to get involved and she wants to take her time rather than just ripping everything out at once and replacing it.
That photo on the stairs is ridiculous as well - no one leaves a dust sheet across half the stairs like that and all my eye was drawn to was the toilet on the right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah I don’t trust her either but she still makes Hinch look a bit of a nob for making out she’s lying like when she had her was room walls knocked down in a day 😂

Reactions: 22
Euugghh makes ya heave. 🤮 She looks like a teenager in love having their first snog. Pucker up Grinch kissy wissy. 💋💋💋💋💋

IMG_20220222_213956.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What an incredible recap 👍😂 I see on the grid post nearly every sheep is already bleating on about her Christmas dissssplays 🤦‍♀️It’s February bloody bleat off.
Although see wee Mario got an invite to help he’ll no be able to sleep tonight with excitement ma lovelies. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m following that Irish guy on insta - I think he’s hilarious !
He’s done a purge of his insta followers and posted this … something Hinch will never ever do !
0DD79776-000D-47A4-9A93-94F5F39BF6ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh nooo I listed the post in highest likes order and got to page 24 and couldn't find any 😩.

Can you see the most liked thread title? Not sure if I can add one on?

I'm so sorry guysch, I'm still learning ❤
I always search the word ‘thread’ in the thread and then they come up and you can see likes x

It was actually mine but that wasn’t why I’m saying it I promise! Just knew others had made suggestions too and didn’t want them to think they’d been missed x

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why would you say night to Alpaca's and not your own children 😡

I have honestly never heard her talking to any of the kids as much as she talks to the alpacas. Something seriously wrong with that.

Love the feet pics 😂 if everyone gets wise to her and she runs out of money, she can put those big flippers on only fans, she'll be able to buy a 2.2 million house in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone know how the gridpost had gone down 🤔🤔assuming like a lead balloon as per all her other recent ones??!!! 🤪

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.