Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a full time job keeping up with you nusty trolls...this recap was a cracker

Reactions: 16
Not to stick up for her but one my my mini strawbs is close to Ronnie’s age & if I had the funds to buy a house that we could all have our own rooms and en-suites I 100% would however that en-suite would have a deadbolt across the top of it until such a time my child was old enough to not fuck about in it.
Myself & Mr Strawberry spent this evening hitting the garden in prep of our annual blasting the fuck out of everything with the pressure washer for the contents of Smyths to appear from the garage otherwise known as “ Summer Shite” swingball/bouncy castle etc because it’s almost spring and the kids can be outdoors all day ( THANK THE LORD) it makes me sad that those boys most likely won’t be the type of kids to be told right out you go cmoan let’s go build a den and make a tree swing ! Shoved infront of iPads till kingdom come

Reactions: 32
Been trying to catch up on the last thread and this one, but unlike Sopha’s busy day sitting on a hay bale snogging the woolly wankers, churning out something vile looking for Lenor and bragging “We have 5 bedrooms don’t ya know, one is for Henners and yes it’s panelled as he’s soooo spechiaaaaal cackle cackle” I’ve been busy entertaining real not ‘tend friends, although singing Sopha style “Kumbaya” to them I doubt I’ll ever see them again

Anyhow, just popped on to say it’s a pity she wasn’t actually “Blown away”during the storms of the past few days. Looks like Geppetto’s feeder for the Woolly Wankers was though

Two words: Brick Schlippppppps

Attachments

Reactions: 18
What a recap Sausage, brilliant as others have said I can't be bothered to read threads as its repeat, repeat repeat. As you where guys
Edit Did read a great laugh out loud thread ty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They are a such a lovely family. So Kond!!

Attachments

Reactions: 71
Omg @Sausage90 - just a bloody brilliant re-cap! Choking laughing here just what i needed after such a shite day! Bravo!

Reactions: 17
You’re my inspiration today Tattle

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 24
Why do the kids need their own bathrooms??? And why does henry need a big room? Why cant he sleep where normal dogs sleep in a bed somewhere in the house? What a waste of rooms.
She doesnt realise how luck she is “it hasnt sunk in yet “ still cant beleive this is our new home”
Bla bla fucking bla
Brag brag brag fucking brag…. Making me furious everytime she comes up on my stories
Id die for a house like that but i wouldnt be seen bragging like a divvy bitch that she is

Reactions: 25
There’s literally no way she’s 32. Is she really? She genuinely looks a decade older than that!

Reactions: 27
They are a such a lovely family. So Kond!!
Bloody hell - Freda is a right old rough, nasty, bitchy piece of work!
Feel really sorry for Big Al, she's ghastly and has definitely hung out here I feel, similar language/attitude to what i was randomly subjected to (by a now "vanished" user) one afternoon when I was a fairly newish member.
I hadn't even made a cruel comment, it was relating to Sophie's issues with weight.

This woman - Freda Barker has much to answer for and has great influence over this whole faux debacle! Main narcassist in that family

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.