Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

August

Does anyone follow her make up kid friend? I like her on the whole. She’s not the brightest but she seems to be a nice lady. I don’t often watch her stories but I stumbled upon them last night and it appears she’s been invited on some sort of “Look fantastic” promo day. She was talking about how she wouldn’t have done this kind of thing a year ago because of her social anxiety. The language she was using, the way she was gesticulating, it all felt very Hinch like.
I’ve pondered for a while now the question of “who copies who”. Obviously they are friends and friends are similar to one another but we’ve noted before the Stacey/Hinch emulation that occurs. I’ve always leaned towards Hinch copies makeup kid friend. Just wondered what others thought?
What’s the makeup kids friend insta please

Reactions: 4

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Anyone got the video or pictures of Ronnie being alone surrounded by the Maldon 3 whilst his irresponsible mother filmed from behind the wall

• Wow

HannahF

Nailed on he wears Joop and calls everyone Chief and pal.

Hahahahaha great minds 🤣
It is a strong aftershave but not joop 😆 probs a knock off one though. He utterly annoys me as he just loooooooves himself. Cant give too much away incase one of my colleagues is also a fellow Hinch hater/tattle user

Lilah

I 100% agree. No one wants your thoughts and prayers when you are going through actual hell. Thoughts and prayers never saved anyone. 🙄
Why doesn't it surprise me that her solution is to pray 😖
But then Sophie Roses' prayers are maybe going to be more helpful with her being a celeb influencer and all.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Sensitivity is key when posting, and getting freebies and posting them on Instagram is not a job.
For influencers it is, it’s a legally dodgy way to make a career, but there you go.
The conflict has been going on for 8 years, albeit not to this level, but has anyone been concerned about pointless posts and frivolity before now?

• Wow

Horridhenrietta

I hope you’re not too unwell ❤ And what a worry that your son could get called up as well, life is bloody hard for so many and she just fannies around like a prize pillock totally oblivious to what’s going on outside her Disney Princess world 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Thanks my lovely. I feel really grotty atm. We don't think our Forces will go into Ukraine but just having them potentially sent to bordering countries is a worry. Putin worries me as he is just mad (madder than Grinch!).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

JoyofLife

Oh my goodness, the bit about the Eurovision Song Contest has made me giggle so much. Mr Wize Owl just rolled his eyes at me 😂
Well as the BBC pay a HUGE amount to the ESC every year (hence why we are always in the finals!), no doubt COBRA immediately demanded punishment for Russian by having them excluded. I mean much more effective than economic sanctions right? 😂. I bet Putin was quivering with fear. No doubt the Russians will be rioting in the streets tonight over it … The poor Ukrainians will be thinking their prayers have been answered now the ESC and the person who keeps employing all the Russian bots have spoken out …. You seriously couldn’t make all this up!!! Well Hinch could of course …. 😂. I wonder if she’ll wake up tomorrow to just 250,000 followers as 4 million have taken the hump? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2