Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
She must be getting that dust for the woolly wankers to roll around in off her table at Greyskull. Mind you, she did show herself hoovering in Geppetto’s workshop, maybe it’s from there and there’s an endless supply as he’s working there 24/7 😂

Edit - because I wrote woofy wankers 🙃
definitely from the table at greyskull!

Reactions: 6

khole

Good to see they're incorporating a ghost of Henry in Halloween corner in Ronnie's room. The Crem is really coming along nicely now.

On another note, the Ukranian post just doesn't sit right for me. She has posted about innocent children and followed it up with a pic or her baby who is safe and well. I have no words for the other stories that followed apart from wtf.
Another instant of definitely doesn’t read on here! We mention about her not talking about the pandemic and how she should/could have used her platform to speak out about it, then low and behold she’s mentioning the atrocities in Ukraine totally out of context using a haphazard one story mention 😔

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she ever mentioned or commented on thread #500?
What was said on thread 500? I read it expecting something out of the ordinary, did I miss something? Don't want to have to read it all again, but it keeps being mentioned and I'm really worried I've missed something major!!!!!

• Haha

ethelworks

Chatty Member
The stupid dancing peed me off no end too. I've just come down with covid (& cev so waiting on my pcr result & Dr call re meds) & my Son is in the Military so am bricking it about War but yeah Grinch dance about the room like a twunt like all is well. Read the room.
I hope you’re not too unwell ❤ And what a worry that your son could get called up as well, life is bloody hard for so many and she just fannies around like a prize pillock totally oblivious to what’s going on outside her Disney Princess world 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
She’s having a busy day planning her orangery and booking in all the construction team to do it. She’s started following two accounts that are building related. I wonder if planning has been approved? I know it was likely to pass through easily. Pub lunch whilst they go through brochures?
No planning still being considered according to the Council website.