Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Those videos were so cringey! She’s trying to be like Miss Greedy but Atleast Greedy is funny with it not so awkward 😂
Also I don’t have kids but why are her sofas always so dirty under the cushions and the floor behind them.
Because she's dirty and lazy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
I’ve not read all the threads but can someone tell me why she lies about the size of her feet??!!! What a daft thing to lie about!
Don't know about her size 5 feet ( cough cough ) but go take a look at #500 if you haven't already it'll open your eyes to all the other lies she has told in the past .

klairklopp

VIP Member
She's gotta be the only influencer on the gram who has had a scheduled day off (every Thursday🤣) for years now...she's arrogant enough to think she deserves and "needs" it 🤦🏼‍♀️
We run our own small shop and years ago used to have Thursdays off as it was never busy in our town that day. I used to feel guilty even though we worked the other six and spent our day off catching up on odd jobs but would never think to post photos bragging about it. She’s a tool…… Have a scheduled day ‘off’ the gram but post about it…. Go figure.. 🤷‍♀️

I've said it before and I'll say it again. SS has grown up as a public figure and knows social media. It's her job and as much as many can and will slate her for events she's good at it.
Unlike Hinch who is just an IG personality (I use that term loosely) and will at some point lose all appeal.
Same as her sister Jemma who had the full backing & financial support of Alan Sugar for her business, so he’s probably had some input with SS too!

• Wow

erm erm erm

God not only does Henry need to lose weight, he looks like he needs a good bath and a brush aswell.
Silly he’s waiting for his handsom manz sssshhhower room to be completed before he can have a good wash it’s not his fault mummaz is being neglectful and focusing on big Ron’s bedroom before his room. Putting the human manz before him, bet he’s not happy.

• Haha

Titch tactics

Aren’t these the apple boxes she used to make Ronnies Tend Farm?
Yeh she said she bought a load of them. Number 11 on the list does that say sheep hut? So more wolly wankers are on their way, what about the fat hens?
Ha my phone edited to wolly, still fits 😂

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I 100% agree. No one wants your thoughts and prayers when you are going through actual hell. Thoughts and prayers never saved anyone. 🙄
I disagree and since in this day and age we should respect everyone’s race, sexuality etc then we should also respect everyone’s right to their religious views, it’s wasn’t said genuinely from hinch since she isn’t religious but I actually am praying for the people of ulkraine and I feel that it does help, I don’t enforce my religious views on anyone but I do ask to be respected for mine

• Heart

Meee089

Here's Lonnie!
and the paint sample testing in the background cause someone mentioned it was missing the other day.
Predictable bint

Louanne

VIP Member
So many of the posh home accounts are still posting their neptune deliveries or expensive gifted items. We've all seen their kitchens hundreds of times but they carry on. I hope instragram pisses off soon.
I totally get how serious the situation is with regards to Russia and Ukraine, however, our Government has already confirmed we will not go into battle with Russia in Ukraine. For the moment, financial / diplomatic sanctions are as far as it goes.
Yes, Instagram is annoying and fake as fuck, but regardless of what’s happening I still have to go to work, and as that’s how they make a living, they do to.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I had to deal with a guest rat just the other day, he just popped into the coop for a spot of dinner through the delightful tunnel he had created. In spite of Mr Ps efforts to rodent proof, they're cheeky little fuckers.
Can't wait to see that happen on Hunch NotaFarm.

Tbf though, I don't find them time consuming in the slightest. 15 mins a day to feed, water and clean poo out of the nest box and maybe 45 minutes once a week for a deep clean. I know this is Sopha world where even lifting a finger for a minute is hard work but in actual reality they're quite an easy pet, but then I only have two. I imagine the more you have the longer it takes.
Ohhh really I've seen a good few comments on here saying they're very time consuming and need alot of care , I guess everyone's different, but either way she's a lazy bint and shouldn't have animals!