Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Ffs - I haven't checked out her stories in ages

Wtf was that sludge she made for Lenor? Why would you have Alpacas on that tiny bit of land (chickens, ducks would be better) why do the kids have their names on their clothes? Why does the dog need panelling in his bedroom? What the fuck is that tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my days..... I think someone is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic 😳

WTF have I just watched? She’s clearly cuckoo, cuckoo 🤪

In the words of Charles and Eddie with a few of my own added:

🎶 Look into my eyes,
Can't you see they're full of pound signs,
Would I lie to you baby,
Yes you’d lie and are sly 🎶

Bet she thinks she’s sooooo funnnnay 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Those outfits 🤮🤮. What on earth has she got them dressed in today? Why does everything have to have their Fucking name on? It makes no sense? It’s tacky AF as well. She wants to be Sam and Billie Faires doesn’t she?

Poor kids, don’t deserve those cunts as parents.

That man will never work. He's her full time bitch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard
Nail on head 👏🏻👏🏻

He’s the mastermind behind all things hinch, he’s fully riding the gravy train along with her mother. As soon as Hinch gave birth he was suddenly on a sabbatical from work, almost that’s 3yrs ago now. It’s an easy life for him. I’d suspect he isn’t on a career break or sabbatical or what ever bullshit they call it, I reckon he was fired from his job which is why the bragging and ads is getting ridiculously aggressive.

He isn’t a man, he’s pathetic, spineless, Soph’s enabler and a cunt. The only good point is that he seems to have a better relationship with Ron than she does.

Last edited:

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hinch you’re so behind the curve. The interior accounts I follow are all heading towards these trends. Especially arches, quiet corners, colour pops and mural walls (as a feature wall not an entire toddlers bedroom)

• Heart

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
Hinch telling us to please pray for Ukraine, like that's going to fucking help! Virtue signalling at its finest 😡

platesofmeat

There’s literally no way she’s 32. Is she really? She genuinely looks a decade older than that!

Libbylulu

VIP Member
That mural in Ronnie’s room certainly is a work of art but not suitable for a 2 year old boy’s bedroom. It’s too life like and will scare anyone who’s trying to sleep or wakes in the night. The pig, though wonderfully painted is very frightening.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She will probably ramp up showing the kids, the dog and the alpacas now in the belief that she is keeping her page "fluffy and fun and a retreat from the news" for her idiotic sheep. The reality is she doesn't want to deal with real life so ignores it all.
The huns that follow and engage with her are just as ill informed as she is. Stupid is as stupid does.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
So another day spent avoiding her kids then by playing daddy and daughter day.

She’s pathetic. She posted earlier that they were going to a trampoline place which was a lie, she never was going. I’d kill to be able to take my kids to a trampoline park today rather than be at work.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Can’t imagine hinch would ever do that, always hidden with over sized track suits , hiding her face or ridiculous filters
Oh, I don‘t know. She let Inch post the video of her looking all sultry anxious and self-conscious in the hot tub….with her tits up around her ears…while he letched over her. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
As soon as Stacey posted a story it was inevitable that Soph would put up a story too 🙄🙄🙄 obligatory mention done ✔ management off her back ✔
Fuck off back to your freshen up Friday now🤮

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Or do another no title thread, we are just here for the content.
Orrrr…thread suggestion:

Who needs a thread title when Hinch is so entitled.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Tbh I wish she hadn't posted anything about Ukraine because it just seems so false. As if she gives a shit. She likely doesn't even understand what's going on and that is ok, I was the same until I read more about it but I'm not posting about it on my social media. She has only posted that because she has felt she had to, not because she
You've got to love it when all the z list influencers are told by management to post about something political. They all wait to see what the big influencers do then are obviously told by management to get a post up... so all post at the same time... they clearly didn't see the news yesterday when the war started!!!! Hinch greedy and Solomon, all one after another. Not actually having a clue or giving a shit to wrapped up in their warped little worlds.
They’re all posting “pray for Ukraine” etc but nothing about Russians.

Ordinary people in Russia have done nothing wrong, they don’t want war, they’re as scared as the Ukrainians yet none of the insta huns are mentioning them.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
So I do child nursing. We monitor all of a child's developmental stages etc. Does Lennie not seem way more developed than a 9-month-old?
Also by that age, they are meant to be eating more solid. As some who sees children regularly for checkups, I would greatly advise her to look into this. If a child of this age turned up we would need a discussion with the parents and possibly social workers involved with an undeveloped child.
You've got to be kidding me right....you'd get social services involved because of how someone weans their baby?

I'm no Hinch fan but come the fuck on, that's utterly ridiculous. Jesus Christ.

I've done a couple of Safe guarding courses due to a previous job I had and at no point did anything of that nature come up. It's health visitor territory at most.

erb73

The alpacas give me the eebie jeebies. I can’t see the attraction 🤢 and are they going to roam free like that when they “move in”? Accident waiting to happen me thinks.