Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused how she deserved any of what she has. Can anyone tell me why huns comment this tit ? She “helps mental health” but what about all the mental health of those she destroys with the fake life she portrays? I’d say mental health nurses deserve a lot more than this idiot

Reactions: 27
I think the ‘tranquil room’ will be somewhere the boys aren’t allowed. It’s for Mummaz to have quiet time. You mustn’t disturb her. It’s not for children.

Honestly I can see this.

My dad’s study was always out of bounds, mustn’t go in without being invited, mustn’t touch anything ever. I bleeping hated that room with a passion, and now at the age of 38 I still feel rage towards it. Those poor boys will feel less important than a room by the end of this year.
I just sort of said the same thing but you’ve put it into better words 😁🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's dark outside. She's sat in the hut with the alpacas tucking them into bed. Who's filming?! Who has the kids?! Where's Jamie?! And why can't she tuck her own children in?!
She's one of those that lives animals more than people. She looks at her pets adoringly but nothing towards her own human kids. She's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Confused how she deserved any of what she has. Can anyone tell me why huns comment this tit ? She “helps mental health” but what about all the mental health of those she destroys with the fake life she portrays? I’d say mental health nurses deserve a lot more than this idiot
She’s sending the message to herself babes. Hth xx

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion (sorry it's not rhyming, I'm jist angry)

Try being more of a mother to your 2 human boys than your 4 fur boys

Reactions: 16
Her fur children???!!!
Her fluffy babies???!!!
Tucking them in for the night 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Sweet Jesus she's on a mission to humanise those bloody alpacas isn't she 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So gloaty. This is ME! And all that YOU sheep funded!

That hideous outfit, is that her own line? If so, #AD hunnay. Do we suppose she wears it one day and films 3 weeks’ worth of content, or do we think she is just a bit stinky? It has been to the hotel, the farm (alpaca garden), the rental unit (greyskull). That outfit has gotten around more than my neighbour’s wheelie bin during Eunice.

Also, saw this and thought of you know who hoo hoo.

View attachment 1080766
Ofc I do at least a weeks content in one go guyyyysscch!
that’s why I always look a woman
Living in the same tracksuit/lounge gear for a week and my hairs the same!
HOPE THIS HELPS 👍🏻
accounts on Instagram who help influencers etc giving some general advice ...
B8C9AE03-F11A-43E7-9117-4F4AF06B20F7.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Her other best mate Vicky P is engaged has Sofa wished her congratulations or was that just another showmance friendship to get Vicky new listeners ??

Reactions: 7
Was feeling very petty tonight, she’s really ground my gears today so I went back through her photos from the time that I used to like her and even though I unfollowed ages ago I unliked any photos I once did like.
I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A tranquil room🤔
What's the orangerie for then?
A room to chill deeper when you've chilled in the tranquil room,having just got out of bed.
Thank feck for the normal lounge where she can chill en route to the chill out room.
A tranquil room=no kids allowed. Just me, Henry and my look at me coffee table. My Hinch Tesco tat with walls decorated with my magazine deals. Reminding myself of what a great human I am. All funded by the sheep since 2018. Love you all to the moon and back
🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Was feeling very petty tonight, she’s really ground my gears today so I went back through her photos from the time that I used to like her and even though I unfollowed ages ago I unliked any photos I once did like.
I feel better now.
I did that too🤣 felt great.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we recap again as to how shes making so much when her tat is being given away for nearly free?

Picture found on a bargains fb group. Looks like b&m tickets
It will be irrelevant to her whether her books are being discounted like that by the ultimate retailers, she will get royalties on the sale according to whatever deal she has arranged with the publishers. Any sale will give her royalties if it's sold at 50p or £5.As far as I'm aware the publishers arrange sales to wholesalers and retailers and her royalties are based on her deal with publishers, not the subsequent price that book is sold for. So it may be if that book is sold for 50p she is getting more than that as a royalty.

Reactions: 8
She's a home account now. 🙄. Most home accounts do the work themselves not get people in.. this could have been a great opportunity for her to be relatable or even Inch show he can use a hammer.

Because everyone on Instagram is a home account.

Why is it that when Hinch jumps on a trend it goes out of fashion.
Come on she’s planning to buy a brick up on the fireplace wall when the guys doing it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be irrelevant to her whether her books are being discounted like that by the ultimate retailers, she will get royalties on the sale according to whatever deal she has arranged with the publishers. Any sale will give her royalties if it's sold at 50p or £5.As far as I'm aware the publishers arrange sales to wholesalers and retailers and her royalties are based on her deal with publishers, not the subsequent price that book is sold for. So it may be if that book is sold for 50p she is getting more than that as a royalty.
Damn, she must have invested in a good lawyer to not get screwed over.
There was a YouTube once who agreed to a fixed amount I think and missed out of so much money because loads of the product sold

Reactions: 4
The absurdity of this whole thing…buying bleeping livestock for the gram, being filmed kissing and saying goodnight to the fuckers, new favourite place is a bale of hay, killed fish and can’t walk a dog, abandoned own children for said alpacas all whilst renovating a million plus pound house (hideously I might add) and everyone, EVERYONE enables this ridiculous behaviour, honestly guyssssch that stupid last story just set me off, it’s ridiculous beyond words 😂

Reactions: 21
I just can’t imagine asking my husband or whoever to film me sat in an animal hut being weird pretending I don’t know I’m being filmed it just seems insane.

The stair photo must be old didn’t we see paint on the top banister as if it was going white? I also think she had heart nails for months and claimed she did them for valentines because none do this feels real time and they even look slightly different but maybe I’m going mad😂

Im still shocked she gutted the house and ripped up every bit of flooring I bet it went straight in that skip we saw outside and not donated to anyone who may need it and who has the boys where do they sleep ok so confused 😐

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.