Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been out all day with my sonā€¦ so I even *want* to look at the stories

Reactions: 8
Omg sheā€™s a chavvy bleep sat in their bleeping ā€œstableā€ or whatever pish she calls it. Actually hoped it wouldā€™ve spat in her face when she puckered up! Iā€™m going to hell šŸ™ŠšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t particularly love SS either but her stories are soooo much more natural than Hinchā€™sā€¦ even her cleaning stories from this morning are miles more engaging than any of Hinchā€™s. Everything Hinch does feels staged and I honestly think thatā€™ll be her demise one day.
Well I have recently changed my Instagram account to one of these professional versions as you get stats and insights etc ... and thought it would be interesting to see and thought I would share this with you ..
You can see so many stats and follows and most importantly UNFOLLOWS and engagement etc ... and what posts are working and what arenā€™t ... hence why she seems all over the place! Sheā€™s lost ( bit like she sheep) and Tryin to claw her way to getting real followers as she will have definitely seen EXACTLY HOW MANY UNFOLLOWED HER!! and has been freaking!
Hence her weirdddd quietness and moods recently I expect she hasnā€™t been able to get bakc in track and been panicking!
we all knew people were seeing the light and unfollowing her in their droves! But we couldnā€™t see the figures going down but KNEW she was buying bots!
so I donā€™t really do much on my insta I get random followers who want you to followthem and then they unfollow you to get their followers up... I donā€™t I just follow accounts I love .... anyways this is how mine looks!
IMAGINE HOW HERS LOOKS! And if you click on the graph on a specific date it will show you how many UNFOLLOWED YOU!
Bet her graph looked worse than the Great stock market crash of 1929!
AEFBA4A0-06F0-488F-9514-237B69F9E380.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Shouldn't she be tucking her kids into bed rather than the bleeping Alpacas that don't need tucking in!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just leaving this here:
Are alpacas good to eat?
Lean, tender and almost sweet
, alpaca meat is nutritionally superior to many of its red meat counterparts. ... Ground alpaca is versatile enough to be substituted in place of ground turkey or beef in most recipes. Alpaca meat is the byproduct of culling the herd ā€ā€œ but it's a tasty byproduct.
šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™ll be laughing on the other side of her many faces once one of those Alpacaā€™s, my vote is Roy, head butts her and breaks her nose or even worse, kicks her in the face.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see her tucked up in bed with the bleeping things next.

Try putting your kids to bed, nuzzling them on the sofa after the bedtime bath, reading them a story, giving Lennie his last bottle of the night. Instead sheā€™d rather sit in a tit shed with livestock that she thinks she gave birth to. Sheā€™s no mother

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmao Raymondā€™s face after sniffing hers. ā€˜No thank you, someone bleeping help meā€™
95422D0F-C86F-4EEC-8AAA-46F9E90692AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s got nothing to post expect for her alpacas they are all for content
I said a couple of threads ago that the alpacas will end up coming into the house and her last few stories she is hinting about them getting in the house. This just confirms that they will "accidentally" make their way in for "hilarious" content.

How long till the alpacas live in the house and Ronnie and Len are moved into the shed?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"I'm going out to sit in the shelter, come with me and film it". What pathetic little lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It still baffles me how people comment on her posts how much she deserves what she has and how hard sheā€™s worked for it. My definition of hard work and theirs seems to differ. ā€œLove you Soph, makes me so happy seeing you get what you deserveā€ WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 23
never read this thread sorry, but just had to unfollow sophie. havent really looked at her stories in a while as theres loads but clicked on them and shes said ronnie and lennie have their own bathrooms? really?! was about to write 'show off' in her question box

even my mum said shes big for her boots now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What the duck is she going to be doing in this "tranquil" room apart from scroll on tattle. We all know she doesn't read.

That house is just so wasted on her. She's given her boy an overstimulating spooky tree room, a playroom on the other side of the house for her 2 young children where they can't be heard and has fucked up the garden by having 3 alpacas shitting everywhere.

Wasted I tell you.
Tranquil room aka room where she can lock herself away from everyone including the boys when she feels the urge to claw her neck and canā€™t cope with life

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.