Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she get Ronnie and Lennie from? I mean Ronnie isn't t to bad but Lennie? It's just so random! Where they meant to be rhyming as her sheep seem to think they do rhyme I mean Lennie and Henry rhyme but not Ronnie and Lennie

Reactions: 7
I would dislike her a hell of a lot less if she stopped pretending to be so “relatable” with her two houses, flash cars and 5k a night hotel stays. To be honest, I’ve never found her relatable as I’m not a massive bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where did she get Ronnie and Lennie from? I mean Ronnie isn't t to bad but Lennie? It's just so random! Where they meant to be rhyming as her sheep seem to think they do rhyme I mean Lennie and Henry rhyme but not Ronnie and Lennie
I’m sure she said it. And I’m pretty sure I’ve shared it in a recap but I can’t find it… I’ll have a proper look later

She also explained that Jamie is short for James

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she said it. And I’m pretty sure I’ve shared it in a recap but I can’t find it… I’ll have a proper look later

She also explained that Jamie is short for James
J.a.m.i.e five letters
J.a.m.e.s = five letters

Am I missing something 🥲😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not been on here in ages. What’s princess alpaca pants been up to? Nothing? Still as boring as hell? Still loving her animals and not her kids? Still bragging about 2 houses-Guantanamo grey and Crematorium Cottage?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not been on here in ages. What’s princess alpaca pants been up to? Nothing? Still as boring as hell? Still loving her animals and not her kids? Still bragging about 2 houses-Guantanamo grey and Crematorium Cottage?
Yep, you could not be more spot on!

Reactions: 9
I'm not defending her cos she is still a dick but I believe she was told by the speech therapist to talk to Ron a bit more abrupt, like no nonsense baby talk. She mentioned something about getting used to speaking to him like that but I don't believe she needs to speak to him like that all the time. Lennie didn't even want the bloody fish so I don't know why she was making it a thing. I can't wait for the pair of them to have a proper trantrum if she thinks that summed up her day. She really doesn't have a clue. Good on him for ignoring her I say.

Reactions: 5
I'm not defending her cos she is still a dick but I believe she was told by the speech therapist to talk to Ron a bit more abrupt, like no nonsense baby talk. She mentioned something about getting used to speaking to him like that but I don't believe she needs to speak to him like that all the time. Lennie didn't even want the bloody fish so I don't know why she was making it a thing. I can't wait for the pair of them to have a proper trantrum if she thinks that summed up her day. She really doesn't have a clue. Good on him for ignoring her I say.
My SALT has never told me to speak abruptly to my child 🤷🏻‍♀️ Keep sentences short and to the point yes, but not speak to them with a crappy tone, which was exactly how she spoke to him! It isn’t even about what she said to him, it’s how she’s said it and the tone that she used. Ronnie’s reaction speaks volumes in my opinion, that he’s used to her speaking to him in that way, which is heartbreaking!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone seen the post that’s going off on MHMMDI?
Someone just commented saying “what a nasty bunch of bullies you lot are” … well they are hinchers.. of course they are a bunch of bullies!

• Haha
She has a friend with kids called Ronnie and Lennie apparently 😂😂 so just copied those

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My friend has a son called Lenny and he’s the cutest thing in the world. He was also a Lenny waaaay before Hinch became a thing.

I remember her posting it as “the adventures of Ron, Len and Hen” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone seen the post that’s going off on MHMMDI?
Someone just commented saying “what a nasty bunch of bullies you lot are” … well they are hinchers.. of course they are a bunch of bullies!
Oh they are sooo vile it’s unbelievable. If Hinch was normal she wouldn’t even want her name associated with the poison that it seems to bring but then she’s the queen bee,the ringleader. I’d be ashamed of what I’d created 🤷‍♀️

The only thing oversized in Hinchworld are her canoe-sized trotters!
And her ego 😂

Reactions: 12
My friend has a son called Lenny and he’s the cutest thing in the world. He was also a Lenny waaaay before Hinch became a thing.

I remember her posting it as “the adventures of Ron, Len and Hen” 🤮
Yes she name him Lennie because it rhymes with “Ron and Hen”. She named her child because it fits in with her trying to brand her child and current dog. Yep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.