Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been having a look back at some of her highlights. This was from 8 months ago, approximately June. Funny how it's all turned out just like she said back then. Next on her 'I want' lists are the goats then.
This has been all planned for nearly a year I'd say. And notice the 😉 at the end. How the shoppers don't see right through her amazes me. Especially when she's had the house since Sept/Oct time. So many lies and inconsistencies. People need to wake up and see her for the saleswoman she is, not your' best friend'.

View attachment 1075811
Why is everything in 3's?

She's defo gonna pop another cash cow out soon then to match the "trio" narrative

Reactions: 18
Just been having a look back at some of her highlights. This was from 8 months ago, approximately June. Funny how it's all turned out just like she said back then. Next on her 'I want' lists are the goats then.
This has been all planned for nearly a year I'd say. And notice the 😉 at the end. How the shoppers don't see right through her amazes me. Especially when she's had the house since Sept/Oct time. So many lies and inconsistencies. People need to wake up and see her for the saleswoman she is, not your' best friend'.

View attachment 1075811
Reads like a school assignment you get when you're about 8, what would you like to in the future or something :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everything in 3's?

She's defo gonna pop another cash cow out soon then to match the "trio" narrative
I can’t decide if she will risk another as I really don’t think she wants a girl. She couldn’t be the centre of the universe if there was a new girl baby.

Reactions: 19
I can’t decide if she will risk another as I really don’t think she wants a girl. She couldn’t be the centre of the universe if there was a new girl baby.
Thinking about this I'm sure you are right. It's all about "the boys" and a girl would take away all the attention from her especially later in life.
Really don't think she could cope with another she can't cope now but Jaymeee wants to get her up the duff asap! 👀🍆

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Even if those messages were genuine no one said it was ok to speak like that to your kids. She’s one cruel mother, picking on one child so that her favourite gets what she wants him to have.

Yes cruel and manipulative, and if her parents and Jamie can’t call this out then they’re complicit.

Reactions: 18
Am I missing something or aren’t there any saved stories of Lennie like there are of Ron? Ron has them 0-3 months, 3-6 etc and I can’t seem to see any for .Lennie? Why Wouldn’t she post them?

Reactions: 8
The way Ronnie showed no reaction and completely ignored her sadly tells me he’s used to her talking to him like that.

Maybe she should get off her arse, sit on the floor and teach them how to share instead of barking pointless orders.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I started on Tattle on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread which is DEAD now

I then went to Stacey Solomon's thread as I do actually like her (don't judge!). Omg, they are BRUTAL over there.

I love this thread as I just get a feeling you're all lovely. People can air their opinion and not get bullied. Yes, we don't all agree but we all respect others.

So yes. I love you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 1075811
It’s called a business plan for a ‘not so little business’. She’s such a lying, deceitful twit and I hope we’re all here for her comeuppance.

Reactions: 15
Just putting my two cents in about Ronnie, I honestly believe that she does love him or at least wants to but is also embarrassed/resentful of the fact that he has issues rather than embracing those differences. I believe this might be the reason why Ronnie no longer sees ‘his best friend Rex’ because it’ll only highlight Ronnies speech etc. and also why she’s been very reluctant to show any of Lennies milestones. I really feel for Ronnie because she can’t seem to accept the fact that he is going to be on a different path to other kids and it’ll end up with a very cold relationship between the 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her whole family must walk around her on egg shells

ooh careful can’t upset soph!
Be gentle with lil old soph…
Ssh Soph’s fake sleeping with her shoulder out take a pic for the gram.. we’ll show this when she’s fucked up and needs the sympathy again 👍🏻
atv

Reactions: 20
Am I missing something or aren’t there any saved stories of Lennie like there are of Ron? Ron has them 0-3 months, 3-6 etc and I can’t seem to see any for .Lennie? Why Wouldn’t she post them?
They’ve never been there I don’t think

Reactions: 5
plus Henry is the ‘third’ in the kid trio

Reactions: 8
Poor kids, Lennie will soon lose the top spot when he’s more mobile - she doesn’t do anything that’s not easy. Ronnie is harder than her ‘kids’ kids, she’s only ever cleaned clean things, when has she ever showed herself filthy, sweaty from digging the garden? That grungy look from cleaning a dirty car ? Frazzled from batch cooking six different meals for the freezer and having to pick up the veg peelings that end up on the floor as you try and make it to the compost bin ?

prissy princesses do bring out the worst in methough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.