Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lardsnomes

Wtf is wrong with her??!! Why was she ordering Ronnie to show Lonnie the fish? There was no tantrum! Lonnie was perfectly happy with his book. Ronnie is perfectly calm. There was no issue at all!! Why is she so determined to show Ronnie being a problem when he’s not? Is this supposed to show how difficult she finds parenting? Has Inch left her with the boys for 2 minutes & she can’t cope with the responsibility?
She’s an absolute melt!! 🥺🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Appletise in a wine glass eh i guess thats what she was drinking at the hotel ... but she doesn't read here guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Clangers2

VIP Member
That wall mural is fucking ridiculous
Ronnie doesn't like farms you twat, you don't own a farm it's a house with a big garden and 3 overgrown poodles running about your patio....
They are a fad for Sophie like everything else in her life, the big wedding, the kids, the dog, she always gets bored and wants MORE....
She bought them on a whim cause she thinks they look cute and that's the example she's setting.....
That mural is terrifying, if I woke up during the night and saw those pigs staring at me I'd be traumatised, how can she not understand that??
None of this is about Ron, he could have had a sensory room instead, not fucking pet cemetery in his safe space....
Its all about her and what she wants to portray
Honestly don't think I've ever come across someone as mentally unstable ever in my life
And they all pander to her shit cause they want to spend her money
She can't show off an enviable loving mother son relationship with Ronnie so she goes and buys a huge house and sticks a few alpacas in it to try to put across a narrative that she's earth mother at one with the animals etc
Well I've got news for you soph you daft bint... animals will go to the hand that is feeding them
Unlike children who need emotional stability....
So you can bond with all the animals you like but your never going to be a mother to your children

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oooh cushions. Let's hope ronalongadingdong is great at undoing zips! Hinch those beads should be in a liner, preferably stitched. Those beads are going to be going everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

bananabutter

VIP Member
I don’t get that story at all.

Where was the tantrum from either of them? Lennie didn’t seem bothered at all he was looking at his book and Ronnie didn’t make a sound?

Why should Ronnie share his toy with his brother who isn’t showing an interest in it? That’s just asking for problems and shows Lennie is more important.

Babies 9 months old clearly aren’t arguing with their siblings about toys, he’s 9 months old. He was barely even looking at Ron or the fish.

She’s trying to push a narrative that isn’t real. Try again when they’re 3 and 5 and the 5 year old is trying to get the 3 year old in a headlock (been there 😄)

• Angry
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Why did Ronnie have to show Lennie the fish he couldn't have gave a shit about it!
Lennie could bloody well see it, he was looking at it! She’s just never content to let Ronnie do what he likes, she always demands things of him.

She didn’t even ask him kindly, she ordered him.

• Angry

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her stories this week indicate heavily that she spends very little time with her children. How the duck would she know whether they squabble.

• Sad

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
I keep thinking of the Father Ted programme when I read this 😂😂😂😂

I can't stop laughing, it's one of my favourite episodes, especially with Graham Norton in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can imagine Jamie has to explain things slowly to Hinch, a lot lol.

I haven’t been on here in ages but omg that mural poor Ronnie it’s blooming awful

It's awful isn't it?!

Yes the artist can draw, but it's still a pile of old shite, I'll be glad when Ronnie get his crayons out and improves it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

I started on Tattle on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread which is DEAD now

I then went to Stacey Solomon's thread as I do actually like her (don't judge!). Omg, they are BRUTAL over there.

I love this thread as I just get a feeling you're all lovely. People can air their opinion and not get bullied. Yes, we don't all agree but we all respect others.

So yes. I love you all xx

• Heart

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
show lennie the fish....PLEASE.....

Wtf, I think it sounds like shes having a meltdown in that clip...not the wean!

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I’ve just got in from work. I was meant to finish at 3.
I never want to see another fractured hip/pelvis ever again! (Every other fucking admission today!) It seems that people in this part of Essex have been ignoring safety advice and doing their best Mary Poppins impressions!! And yet she thinks that fucking shed will survive. Twat.

I never want to write these abbreviations again! Fellow HCPS will totally understand
#NOF
#PelvicRami

• Heart
  • Sad

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Whenever I see the barn thats been painted on Ron's walls I just see the barn from the walking dead where Hurshell kept all the walkers! 🧟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fucking idiot
They won't share cos lennie isn't even 1 yet. How would a not even 1 year old know how to share?
And Lennie didn't look at all arsed. Stop speaking to Ronnie like he's a piece of shit and for the love of god PUT HIM IN PROPER PJS

• Heart
Reactions: 43