Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to be a Hinch fan in the very beginning. I never bought into the grey house thing or bought her books, but I did like her! I thought she was just a normal woman who cleaned her house you know? My friend sent me here because I said I had gone off her since I genuinely think she had her babies for content, and when she bought the ‘farm’ while the rest of us struggle. She’s very unrelatable now. I read thread 500 and feel so thick that it all went over my head! She is unbelievable.
I have two small children, I’m a single mum, I work full time and when I tell you I make it through each month financially by the skin of my teeth… I know I’m not alone but Christ has this last 18 months been rough. The way she brags now and shows off all her shit makes me feel sick to be honest. The woman has no shame and can’t read the room to save her life. The video of her yelling at Ronnie for feeding the dog (like she taught him) gave me tears in my eyes looking at his little face. My son is about the age Ronnie was in that video, it broke my heart. I don’t think she has a motherly bone in her body which is so sad because she initially sucked me in and it’s just sad her children deserve better. I wanted to scoop him up today when I watched the ‘tantrum’ video. He looks so fed up with her. Cant she see that the way she is with him is actually damaging him? It’s so bizarre and sad to me how she has no problem humiliating her CHILD for instagram??? And I didn’t believe it when I read it at first because what mother clearly favours one of their kids so blatantly, but she really does, doesn’t she? Anyway. That’s my rant. You have opened my eyes and I feel very silly for not seeing it sooner. Bottom line is my heart HURTS for those babies. They are her money makers and that’s it 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I mean that guy is really talented but it's not for a toddlers bedroom wall, it just to over the top and distracting it's meant to be to sleep in, if this was the playroom would amazing but not a bedroom

Reactions: 54

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong with her??!! Why was she ordering Ronnie to show Lonnie the fish? There was no tantrum! Lonnie was perfectly happy with his book. Ronnie is perfectly calm. There was no issue at all!! Why is she so determined to show Ronnie being a problem when he’s not? Is this supposed to show how difficult she finds parenting? Has Inch left her with the boys for 2 minutes & she can’t cope with the responsibility?
She’s an absolute melt!! 🥺🤦‍♀️
She’s DESPERATE to show Ronnie mid tantrum for the attention it brings. Ronnie’s side eye at her was legendary. I live for the day he tells her to fucking do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That poor artist who is done the farm mural. The art isn’t bad at all, but fuck me it’s blander than shredded wheat and skimmed milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Also “dog shit”. Do you have to hinch? Do you have to point out shit and poo all the time you anally fixated Freudian nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Show Lonnie the fish show Lonnie the fish

Erm why? Lonnie is sat there giving zero fucks about the fish.

She is unhinged. I have 2 small kids and know very well what a fight over a toy looks like. Lonnie is probably too young to give a damn yet anyway? Few more months maybe she will see what sibling rivalry over toys actually looks like. It defo don't look like 2 little boys potting around in their own worlds while someone hollers at them

Thread suggestion: show Lonnie the fish mummaz is being an unhinged bish

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Soo by the looks of it, the wooly wankers have the run of the whole garden then? not just the section that they made for them?

Im sorry but i would much rather see my 2 boys running free and playing in that space with their toys/bikes/tractor/climbing frames, whatever - rather than have 3 animals shitting all over it/ churning up the grass etc.

All for the gram. Those poor boys 😒 Priorities eh??!!

Reactions: 49

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
For those of you on the MHMMDI group, has anyone mentioned the £5k a night hotel stay yet over there? Would be interested to see what the sheep think about that if they knew

No no no no no, yes 😂
The birthday post that Freedayahoo put up in there has no likes and 2 comments 😂
C0B9F21C-887A-42F7-AFC5-DAA37C144E91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49