Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm in windy conditions, Veruca took the quicker route to pick up her niece:
5F73A84A-E1A8-40F2-84AF-1F53870ED7FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 344

HauntedVagina

Vicky Pattison is such an inspiration. I remember when she said she wasn’t like the other slappers on Geordie Shore because she waited until the second series to shag on screen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105

Sausage90

VIP Member
Pols you beat me 😂♥

Winning title by @Pollyanna243. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

Storm Eunice is upon us and the Tattle Family are all worried about the woolly wankers as Maldonia is in the red warning zone. Fear not hunnays, Sopha is in the Alpaca hut and the beasts are absshholutely fine, it's not even that bad by the looks of Sophie's hair - which incidently looks 1000 times better than usual.

Ultimate Troll Joe Swash then posted a story saying how bad the wind was and evidence of fallen trees in his garden.

We see you Joe.

Sopha plagiarised another quote, but actually tagged the equally annoying Vicky Pattison in it for a change and gave all credit to her. Is she after a new BFF since Stacey has ghosted her?

Grinch and cling on then made some cushion covers for Ron's room, but they looked like Wheatabix and scratchy as fuck. D for effort, F for for execution Soph.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, too right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

In true Hinch style, here’s a ta da list from her last 2 days -

D85FED42-88A5-4794-BBA6-EFA3C228406A.jpeg

We won’t be taking her advice on the storm, as she not only drove but then sat in a shed.
Nice and safe, Sopha!

Please read thread #500 if you’re still a Hinch fan, I promise it will be worth it.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob

The wiki is the pink button at the top.

@Sausage90 I'm sorry I just saw your post saying you’re doing a thread!

Saw the one from you saying you were back at work xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oooh cushions. Let's hope ronalongadingdong is great at undoing zips! Hinch those beads should be in a liner, preferably stitched. Those beads are going to be going everywhere!
I did think no hang put the beads in a sealed bag into the pillow the cases. Even a plain pillowcase sewed up within the straw ones so she can still easily wash the straw ones. But then I remembered this is all for insta and Ronnie lives at Ma Barkers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just my opinion but I've seen alot of posts saying she is gaslighting Ronnie etc or wanting him to throw a tantrum etc, I don't think it's that at all I think Ronnie is a little sweet heart and I think shes a little bit clueless about what a real tantrum is, be careful about throwing around terms like gasligting, gaslighting is insidious, gasligting would be winding up Ronnie until the point where she makes him throw a tantrum, I don't think she's parent of the year or anything, I think she's just trying to appeal to the hons buy making out they boys are being boys, but she's not gasligting Ron, shes just trying to tend len wants to see the fish 😉
This is the woman who literally told her son to get Henrys treats out the cupboard for him. Laughed at him doing it. Recording it. Hahahahaha, all jokes and cute, then soon as Ronnie did exactly what she eggd him on to do then screamed at him aggressively leaving a little boy utterly shocked as to why mummy was finding it funny to then mummy switching and being angry.

So I do believe she'd happily gaslight Ronnie, anything for content, anything that she can use to show Ronnie as that whingey naughty little boy she portrays him to be on the regular. The boy she believes he is. She will wait for him to have this massive meltdown being "nasty" to lennie and she'll use it and she'll share it on her stories.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

9Pine

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:-

The one where Lennie doesn’t give a flying flap about the flapping fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

jezzajay20

Well today I finally did it, I unfollowed her!! I started to notice things around the time she cleared her garage out and there was so many things she’d been gifted that she never acknowledged and I just thought that was really a really shitty thing to do, and from then on I’ve only kept following to be nosey but today I’ve unfollowed FINALLY!! The constant bragging whilst playing a victim and hard done by poor little soph finally tipped me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Popsicle12345

Also anyone else notice Ron looked at her like ‘oh fuck off’ and just carried on! Fair play to the little lad, he wasn’t doing anything wrong! Lenor was quite happy playing with the toys he already had! I genuinely cannot wait for the day Ron actually does tell her to do one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58