Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, Sopha’s such an ungrateful twit

That hotel looks amazing and she has full use of the facilities including the relaxation rooms..... but she can’t wait to get home (To the boysssss, so she says which roughly translates to making more videos for the gram to get even more attention and make more £££)

On what’s supposed to be a lovely birthday treat with her husband (He’s such a creepy twit 🤢) she’s more interested in telling everyone how she met some people who follow her and how she feels like they feel like her best bubs in London 🙄 It’s always me, me, me. Attention seeker extraordinaire.

She’s so bleeping ridiculous, she makes my teethy pegs ache 😖

Sopha, when and not if you read here for goodness sake try and enjoy and be grateful for what your Teschooo tat and the gram has brought to you rather than stomping around, grabby clawed acting like a spoilt child. ATV 👍🏻
Exactly! Such a bloody weirdo. It it were me I'd be in that infinity pool at the very least making use of the money paid and enjoying every minute away from home.
Any break is wasted on her she appreciates nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello all, just popping in again for a quick catch up. Hope you’re all well!
I see she’s still being an utter buffoon!
Even when she posts she bored the duck out of me now!
now I’m close to my family, but why the duck is clingon there every second of the day. Doesnt she ever stay at home?! I’d be so fucked off if I was her dad, everything revolving around sams family

Reactions: 11
No-one unless she was doing a little flashing role play type action in the bathroom for ol cocktail sausage Janine! Remember the hot tub photo they shared whilst at Chewton Glen with her sexily posing in her swimsuit 🤢
I did think of that, but I didn’t want to make everyone throw up their breakfast! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What she could have done with all that money, so many random acts of kindness that would have made a real difference to peoples lives. I’d have visited a food bank and dropped envelopes with money in them so as well as getting the food imagine how pleased someone would have been to find the money as well. But no the chavs have to gloat and brag about the cost of the room that little old Sophie didn’t even want to stay in 😡😡😡followed up by pricing her slovenly clothes alongside her GIANT size 10 shoes 👟

Reactions: 24
I can't be arsed with her anymore. She's such an ungrateful twit. Such a grabby bleep. I honestly don't know what else to say about her anymore. I feel most of it gets said a thousand times a week. She's never going to change until her sheep's turn and her brand deminishes.
Here is us who have to work years just to be able to pay for a family holiday yet this bleep forks out 5k for one night.
Wake the duck up people!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly! Such a bloody weirdo. It it were me I'd be in that infinity pool at the very least making use of the money paid and enjoying every minute away from home.
Any break is wasted on her she appreciates nothing.
Me too, I would be up early, making use of the pool, relaxation rooms and enjoying a leisurely breakfast. Then I’d make the most of the day and have a look around the shops, visit a museum and generally enjoy being with Mr Wize Owl.

The trouble is she thinks she’s sooooo famousch and that everyone knows who she is and acts like she’s the Duchess of Cambridge Maldon 😂

She’ll just never appreciate anything and will always want more, more, more 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gonna be an animal reveal today or tomorrow wasn’t it last year she was taken to a hotel then a tree house and then walking sheep 😂

• Haha
Right she knew she was going to the theatre yet took adidas boots!!!

for me the theatre is about being dressed up!

Reactions: 14
I got a £30 MAC gift card from work for my birthday and felt like a millionaire spending it on a lippy and liner.

I'm of the Rimmel Heather Shimmer era though, £2 a lippy
Don't forget:
Coffee shimmer
Fudge brownie
Birthday suit

Ah the lipsticks of my youth lol

It's shame she doesn't tag her botox person , i could do with some myself. And I'm always willing to contribute towards Hinch, she does really have it hard lolololol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.