Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I would be up early, making use of the pool, relaxation rooms and enjoying a leisurely breakfast. Then I’d make the most of the day and have a look around the shops, visit a museum and generally enjoy being with Mr Wize Owl.

The trouble is she thinks she’s sooooo famousch and that everyone knows who she is and acts like she’s the Duchess of Cambridge Maldon 😂

She’ll just never appreciate anything and will always want more, more, more 🙄
Oh yes after a good swim and full English breakfast to start the day. Given the suite they're in this is likely to be brought to them but can't see her wanting much if any and "Jaymeeee I just want to go home 😥" - bloody wet wipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was my 32nd birthday yesterday too :). I got woke up by my children with cards and choccies, did the school run, went for a pub lunch with the OH and spent the evening with family before shoving a pizza in the oven and putting the kids too bed. And I honestly wouldn’t have had it any other way. I couldn’t imagine spending my birthday away from my children as they love it just as much as me. She makes me so annoyed. She’s is so unrelatable. And why would she wear that in a posh hotel and at the theatre?! Surely she should make some kind of effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Definitely it includes a butler😳
Can you imagine the butler’s face when he leaves the room? It must be really hard to keep up the facade when having to deal with such chavvy scruffs. His eyes must roll down the corridor! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New face guysch! Soph the bendy giant strikes again.
Who dis? I just can't get over how different the face is in the wild!!
She is lucky though.......4 million follows and only hassled by one person who wanted a free ad for her small business 😂
As for the legs?! I'm 5'8" but I've never felt the need to bend my legs when having a photo done. Unless I'm stood next to a toddler obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still can’t get my head around what she’s wearing and her hair choice. It’s weird? She must be having a real crisis of identity. Much more than usual.

Reactions: 21
I use to take my mums heather shimmer lipstick I thought I was the bees knees walking around with it on 🤦🏻‍♀️the Avon Bronzing balls and maybeline mousse foundation that made me look orange and NOT blended 🤣

Why does she standing like that? It’s like she’s trying to make her self shorter and appear as if she’s got small footz.
Is her hair tucked into her coat? It looks shorter than the pictures she posted, she hasn’t even brushed out the curls, so much for being a hairdresser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dropped 5k on a hotel for the night, but didn't splash out on stalls? Or even front row circle seats? What is wrong with these people??

Reactions: 17
come to the make up from the 80s/90s thread- we’ve all just bought heather and coffee shimmer to revisit our youth and we lavvvvv it.
i can’t say much though I’m sat here with crimped hair cos it rocks!
I was a coffee shimmer girl. Absolutely loved it at the time. Ahh the good old days

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.