Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she says is so contrived & manipulative! Clearly the comment about how her and jamie never any kid free time was a set up for this night away! So her sheep will think " oh poor soph, never has a break, she really deserves a night in a fancy hotel room " 🙄 disgusting.

Reactions: 21
The fact that she went out like a slob doesn’t really bother me, just shows how much respect they have for places they go to and themselves! What I’m absolutely disgusting by is £5k for one night in a hotel room. duck if I had that kind of money I would of taken my two children to Disney land or an absolutely amazing holiday! She still thinks she’s in the honeymoon period of their relationship and there kids don’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New face guysch! Soph the bendy giant strikes again.
What the heck is going on with the legs???? 😂
So it was real time? I reckon she’s still in London but will treat us to a pre record that makes it look like she’s home. Although I bet she is missing her fur babies - they are the only ones she doesn’t seem to handover to her mum or Jamie to look after all the time.

Reactions: 15
Fank yoo! Serves me right for skipping pages on my catch up reading eh 🤣

I'm just glad my humour is on the same level as @Andioooop ..... If only my photoshop skills were too!
Titles are v emotive at times! It’s a big deal making sure you check which is higher when you post the new thread 😬

I skipped almost all of the last thread, Hinch is too bloody boring

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is all this money even coming from?
Is it the Tesco range or the Instagram adverts? She’s not on Instagram much anymore?
I think @HinchesSousChef theory in a previous thread was spot on. It is likely Sopha is still working for P&G but as the face of cleaning. Most cleaning videos and posts still use the Hinch hashtag so she doesn’t really have to do much herself other than follow cleaning accounts and keep the hinching trend going. I do wonder how much they pay her 🤔
What is going on with her boot? Why is it curved like that. It looks so odd 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
5k on a hotel for one night, makes you wonder how much they splurge weekly on bots!!!

One of her ‘super fans’ put a story up complaining about people who buy followers and likes. Why do they not see it with her? Soph’s likes and comments never reflect her 4 million + followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What is going on with her boot? Why is it curved like that. It looks so odd 😂
[/QUOTE]

She is 12 ft tall HUNNAY - photoshops everything to make her look normal human size.

Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she puts on the gram she can’t wait to see her boys/kids so that the sheep tell her she works oh so hard, is the worlds greatest mummaz & she so deserves a break!

Reactions: 23
Oh Jesus that delightful stuff!!! Turned my hair orange. Also Shock Waves hair spray - barnet was solid! 😄 Happy days!
Ahh the 90’s were fab, I remember shoving hair spray on my bonce to produce a lovely what I could only describe as a tidal wave of fringe at the front of my head but before that I would straighten the duck out of it (naturally curly hair) then there was the orange foundation with the sl*g line (what my kids call it nowadays)

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven't properly read through cos she's a boring twit, buttttt.....I would be embarrassed if I was staying in a £5k a night suite and wearing tatty clothes like her!
OMG, make a bleeping effort! Scummy cow!

I've had dinner at that hotel and it was lovely....certainly didn't wear trainers to it 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
Omg woke up to a message from a cousin of mine who knew i went to see dirty dancing last night all excited asking me if I got the chance to meet Mrs hinch and how she's jealous I was in the same place 😒😒🙄🙄🙄 lol not sure she's ready for my response

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is she standing like that lol, if her height is a touchy subject for her, why stand like that and bring more attention to it. What a pleb! 😂
Her constant yapping about her height bothers me. I'm the same height as her and not once have i ever thought "omg im ssshhoooo taall guuuyzz" maybe where im from its just an average height but either way, shes not exactly lurch addams. duck up sophie.

I dont have clown feet though. Not tend size 5s imthankyou

I liked heather shimmer and coffee shimmer.
I couldn’t justify spending £28 on a lipstick.
Birthday/christmas present 😉 honestly the estee lauder lipsticks are worth it they last forever.

Wasted on her though as she appreciates duck all

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.