Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never written on here but just had a read from time to time. I'm not commenting on the children in any way. However, I'm starting to see the light now. Alpacas, new massive house, still keeping another house, I just DON'T GET IT? Madness. Her content is beyond random now. In a way its a real shame. I'm by no means wealthy at all but I guess I am fairly comfortable but we have to watch what we spend. Its very hard to watch sometimes as it seems she buys so so so so much and it makes people feel inadequate if they can't do the same. I don't know, I guess she's worked for it but there just seems to be direction or pattern in content anymore. Plus, why wouldn't you pack jeans and a nice top just in case?

Reactions: 25
Missing the I T on there...
Has she deleted this as I can't see it in her stories 🤔

Also noticed she isn't filtering her face as much.

This chick wants to be hounded by the papz. We've said it a few times here how unrecognizable she is and that's why she doesn't get papped.

Reactions: 11
Christ they look so scruffy. Saggy black leggings tucked into socks, trainers and a weird tunic top probably covered in dog hair. I mean, Could she at least summon up a dress and tights or jeans and a nice top? duck me sideways

Reactions: 32
"Look at me, I'm super relatable and I'm a hermit and I only wear super comfy baggy clothes, even though I'm pretending I didn't know I was coming to a super expensive hotel!!! See, I'm just like you!! No no, I don't own any decent clothes or expensive shoes at all, no way, not super relatable Soph!! Please keep buying all my shite so that I can afford something better than trainers next time I come to a 5k a night hotel! I'm fank yoooo!"

🙄

Reactions: 25
The Wooly wankers are left at tend farm with this storm blowing, all I keep picturing in my head is that scene from twister, except in this case it will be alpaca…..another alpaca 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You have to admire how careful she is not to be seen at all in shot when she ‘tend cleans, not even her reflection…

Have to say though, I’m glad other people are annoyed at her habit of dumping the toaster tray out onto the counter! It never occurs to me to do anything other than empty it into the bin!
I take my entire toaster out into the garden and shake it onto the grass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Wooly wankers are left at tend farm with this storm blowing, all I keep picturing in my head is that scene from twister, except in this case it will be alpaca…..another alpaca 🤣
Wizard of Oz type scenes are going through my head. Can’t decide if Sopha or fiddles would be the wicked witch though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look moooore bragging. 5k for one night,as others have said EVEN if I could afford that I wouldn’t pay it. Brag,brag,brag. NOTHING will make you happy Sophie and money may make things easier but it can’t make you truly happy.
Me and my husband had to stay away overnight recently,we stayed at a premier inn and you know what? We laughed all night and it was lovely with a big fry up breakfast. It’s NOT expense that counts,trust me.
STOP bleeping bragging it’s just soooo horrible in today’s world . And you won’t have a laugh in your expensive room cause you’re too far up your own arse.
Honestly you couldn’t pay me for your life. Pathetic

5k?! For one night?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.