Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even get her chapter right, she's on 33 not 32, she is just so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So inch knew where they were going and didn’t suggest she take something a bit dressy (she knew about the theatre though) and on top of that he looks like a right woman himself. Does he think they’re that famous that they can rock up like scruffy chavs and any dress code wouldn’t apply to them. Bloody hope they do get papped, she’ll be fuming 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think it’s odd they have 5k to spunk on one night but don’t go anywhere decent on holiday? 5k would get them a good off peak all inclusive for a few days. Don’t think Ron’s ever been abroad apart from “Disneyland” 🥴. It’s just so bizarre to me that she could afford luxury holidays but doesn’t go. She can’t even pretend she wouldn’t like to because she larveddd her Maldives honeymoon.
Or plot twist.. do they go away on the reg but keep it quiet 🧐 it’s just so odd to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
the actual embarrassment, staying in a posh hotel paying 5k and they walk in dressed in chavy tracksuits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Usually a lurker on here but just had to comment tonight.

I am absolutely not buying that she has been told she is being "whisked away" somewhere as a surprise and doesn't ask the one fundamental question every female would ask... "what shall I wear?"
And if she has asked that, and he's told her to bring multiple black jumpers, she needs to have a word

Reactions: 24
My God! All that money and they dress like chavs! They look like they're heading to McDonald's rather than a theatre! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I think she posted that story of the suite for our benefit, she knew if she deleted it the majority of her loyal followers wouldn’t see it but that we would be talking about it. She loves to show off and rub our faces in it, her and Jim will be laughing their smug heads off about it.

Reactions: 23
I'm calling a pregnancy announcement any time soon... Puffy face, oversized clothes, looking all smug as per, I've just got a feeling and have for the last couple of weeks. She needs something to gain back the sheep she's lost and for something new as she bored of her boys ( I think she was waiting for a diagnosis for Ronnie for new content but he's actually not on the spectrum) , her husband, the animals... What next? Another baby, a girl, she's desperate for a girl and she's getting older, she needs to be quick and jimbob isn't in his prime is he

Reactions: 19
If I was rich I would totally spend my money on lavish hotels etc… I just hate how she is trying to be relatable for the sheep and acting like she doesn’t absolutely love it. Such a slap in the face. Stop acting like you’re shy and coy and shocked. You’re a salewoman who created mrs hinch to make money. Or how about just don’t post the hotel if it doesn’t fir you b&m brand.

Reactions: 10
I'm a bit younger than Soph and maybe I'm just miserable, but does anyone over the age of 21 actually give a tit about their birthday?

Unless you're having a party or whatever, but 3 llamas on a cake and a balloon in your kitchen does not a party make.
You give less of a tit after 45 trust me. I've never made a fuss, just a normal day in our house. Kids are different but I know people that have a 'birthday week'. Idiots need to grow up.

Reactions: 16
Yes she just started following her. I’d never heard of her so wondered what had sparked the follow.
Probably reading her mentioned on tattle 🙄
like everything else she does 🙄

just catching up after burfday spam

she defo making sure she trying to tick some tattle boxes today isn’t she?!
someone had said about her letting the boys blow out a candle and boom there you have it and their own special mufffin wtf cake thing with a candle in .. the boys getting involved in an activity (at a stretch)
someone mentioned I think too, about her not allowing Ron to use knife and fork and had cut up his food but he’s shown spreading on the tomato paste really well!! he was so cute ❤ Lonnie just happily laughing away ... and someone defo called it with their choice of slobby clothing atttire for the theatre! There’s probably more too! ...
but brain fog 🌫 yano 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.