Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nails!!! I had to come on here asap.

That’s going to cause on hell of a duck up with pre records!!

I bought a baby weaning book. All the recipes were rank and I gave it away. My son has pre made toddler meals some days and I have zero shame for it.

At nursery he has lovely home made lunches and oodles of variety. He then also has home made or versions of what we have. Less salt spice etc. He’s a brilliant eater (when he isn’t teething) uses cutlery so well and an open cup since he was 18 months. Because we spend time with him but also use great childcare to support his development.

she does nothing with those kids. She and inch clearly have a relationship of convenience now and it’s too far gone to split up.

Reactions: 22
Jamie doesn’t have very manly hands does he? They look soft and quite feminine - he clearly doesn’t work or uses an amazing hand moisturiser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She spent an hour watching her alpacas!
How about an hour spent with your kids? She really does have the luxury of time on her hands. No real job, no money worries, no daily routine, Child care on tap 24/7, two homes (possibly mortgage free), can have the heating on full, is able to rip out an entire house and start again using professional tradesmen. This woman is completely unrelatable. WHY would anyone want to follow her? She can’t even clean! I wouldn’t go to Soph for ANY parenting, cleaning, interior design, hair & beauty, cooking, makeup or pet care advice - EVER! The only talent she has is conning people. She is a total FRAUD!
Do they really do anything other than mooch around the garden?

Reactions: 13
I have the same birthday as Hinch ffs 😭 same age too.
Mines on Sunday and I’m peed off we share a month let alone the day and age. 😂

That's the most unnatural handhold I've ever seen from a husband and wife. His fingers are straight for a start. My husband and I are in our 30s (baring in mind Inch is what 40 something?) And if I told him I wanted to take a photo of us holding hands for my IG stories, he would probably tell me to grow up.
I only hold mines hand when I’m drunk and need holding up or it’s icy…. Don’t take a picture though.

• Haha
Actually....who deals with the animals when she's back at her original home...especially if there's a storm!!
Alpacas are livestock animals so are usually in fields away from farmers homes anyway. But... faux farm is not a field and there are many places they could escape from. Not to mention she has practically advertised to all her Crazy hinchers where the house is so easy for a knob to turn up and let them out somewhere 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1065120

FUUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF

duck off with your bullshit “I’ve learnt a lot about myself” you’ve learnt how to be consistently selfish, learnt how to bleeping brag, learnt how to ostracise your eldest son, learnt how to be so bleeping unaware of what’s happening around you, learnt how to bare faced lie even more than before and haven’t learnt how do be an adult without having your parents wipe your bleeping arse for you. duck off.

Oh and those thumb rings are SO bleeping tacky.
She can’t wait to go to the theatre? Wasn’t she there last week. I can’t wait to go on holiday again as we’ve not had a proper one for various reasons since 2015….

Reactions: 28
Wonder if Soph will treat herself to a new filtered face for her birthday tomorrow?

Jamie is sure to buy her extra bots for her special day too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it always Jamie taking ron to soft play, why doesn't she ever take him? Imagine staying home to clean your toaster instead of spending quality time with your son. She honestly baffles me.

Reactions: 25
Bingos for tomorrow’s birthday fest:
- Ronnie bringing cards and presents to the sofa
- cake at the dining table but no view of the playhouse
-in the car driving filtered to duck photo
-Inch reposting gushy messages from mad hinchers
-Inch posting a series of photos of her tend sleeping.
-an awkward video of them somewhere expensive dressed in tracksuits
-a tacky cheap present from inch and the boys that you know isn’t her REAL present.
-something from the cling on
-Stacey does her own montage that actually exposes some unseen unfiltered images
-she blows out her own candles and doesn’t let her children help
-fan photo of her folded in half

what have I missed guys?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Why is it always Jamie taking ron to soft play, why doesn't she ever take him? Imagine staying home to clean your toaster instead of spending quality time with your son. She honestly baffles me.
Imagine if they… shock horror… all went together?! 😱 I just don’t get it at all.

Ahhh duck...!!! I have hospital tomorrow for a sweep and been told ill be induced before Sunday. I've started having mild contractions this evening. Please please little man, stay in there until bloody Thursday. 🙏 you don't wanna share a birthday with the wicked witch of maldon village 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh do pipe down Sopha. So, It’s her birfffffday tomorrow, woopie doo 🙄

I guess by mentioning “Theatre” It involves going to see a show in London. Let’s all hope it’s not “The Lion King” as she’ll want her very own lion, cause she lovessssssss them 🦁

It’s a pity that she hasn’t learnt about it being irresponsible and down right dangerous plonking her tiny child in potential harms way of the woolly wankers 😡

I told Mr Wize Owl about Sopha harping on about turning 32 tomorrow, his response “No way, she looks at least 10 years older” 🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.