Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually....who deals with the animals when she's back at her original home...especially if there's a storm!!

Reactions: 12
Ooo look an opportunity to get a photo of just her and Inch alone tomorrow. You know, cos they never get a chance to be child free.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
C25319B2-F1C5-4DEB-A0C6-7378B52FFE56.png

FUUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF

duck off with your bullshit “I’ve learnt a lot about myself” you’ve learnt how to be consistently selfish, learnt how to bleeping brag, learnt how to ostracise your eldest son, learnt how to be so bleeping unaware of what’s happening around you, learnt how to bare faced lie even more than before and haven’t learnt how do be an adult without having your parents wipe your bleeping arse for you. duck off.

Oh and those thumb rings are SO bleeping tacky.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
There’s something not right about that hand hold and I can’t quite put my finger on it 😂😂😂😂 it’s like he’s holding a child’s hand isn’t it? When I *rarely* hold my husbands hand I think we have our fingers entwined? Not holding me like a toddler hand? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 29
There’s something not right about that hand hold and I can’t quite put my finger on it 😂😂😂😂 it’s like he’s holding a child’s hand isn’t it? When I *rarely* hold my husbands hand I think we have our fingers entwined? Not holding me like a toddler hand? 😂😂😂
its exactly what you’ve said. He’s holding her hand how you’d hold a child when crossing the road or when you are about to swing between two parents. She’s a 4yr old in a 32yr olds body.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
His hand is so low he is holding her wrist rather than her hand, got to get the right angle to show off her nails!

Reactions: 19
"Me and len having our morning chats with roy" so why can't Ronnie be there? Why is Ronnie left to run miles with those things. Secondly. YOU HAVE 2 KIDS NOT ONE !!!! Also I wish I had as much of a break as she does from my three kids 😆😆
Does she ever care for both together on her own? You know like most of us did or do…

Reactions: 14
And there we have it - all about her again isn’t it? 😂. She’s constantly bleating the Be Kind mantra and used Caroline Flack hashtag when it’s suited her engagement to cash in on public sympathy but absolutely nothing today! I do hope this is remembered next time she tries to play the “pity poor me” card or jumps on yet another grief train!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely she’s seen all the theatre shows? She only went the other week with mummy…..pretty woman a few months ago with mummy. Go on guys bets on - what’s she going to see? Please don’t say she’s trying to get into musical feeeatttterrr.
didn’t fancy a family day out then soph?
She’s one of those people who has to remind us that it’s her birthday the next day.

Reactions: 27
Well we drove past her ‘farm’ today and it’s bloody huge! She had all her outside lights on during the day, a complete waste of bloody money considering some of us can’t even have heating on at night! You could see right through the bushes in to her garden. I didn’t get out the car, I promise I wasn’t peeping, literally drove past and looked over and could see everything, think the security there is pretty crap but the big gates make up for it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She lives right next door to a real farm, wonder if that’s why she’s called it a farm?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
That's the most unnatural handhold I've ever seen from a husband and wife. His fingers are straight for a start. My husband and I are in our 30s (baring in mind Inch is what 40 something?) And if I told him I wanted to take a photo of us holding hands for my IG stories, he would probably tell me to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.