Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I have this lovely garden. It’s my sanctuary. And I love nothing more than catching a moment to be out in it sitting in my chair with a cup of tea or even better a glass of wine. Over the last few weeks there has been the odd sunny afternoon where with a coat on it’s been pretty bloody beautiful to sit out there and soak up some vitamin D and the lovely views I have. Every single time my nearly 3 year old has been with me. He’s been on his rug playing with his toys. He’s been sat on my lap chatting to me. And then he gets bored and restless and we go back inside to have a snack and pick up the older one from school.
At sunset we are making dinner, going over spellings, breaking up fights, attempting to tidy up the chaos, playing. We are not sat staring at the steps.
duck you Hinch.

Reactions: 52
Sustainable re-purposed wrapping paper followed by an ad for a bunch of chemicals.... A large garden that the dog cannot use at free will because the alpacas take priority. I could go on. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's see how she copes with these storms coming and the Maldon 3🤭🤭🤭
If she leaves that rickety hay feeder out it'll be blown far far away when the wind gets hold of it 🌪🌬🤣
Can't see the alpaca shed still standing either if it's bad as predicted 🤣🤣 maybe she'll sit with her fur boys all night - she's got a head torch thing hasn't she 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those boys are lovely though. Wonder if they’ll ever have an actual meal instead of picky buffet food.
Ron is thriving now he’s not strapped into his pram and people are interacting with him. Who’d have thought eh?

Reactions: 15
Just saw this on insta and it’s true, sobering and terrifying.
im going back to my grisly murder book. It’s less harrowing than “5 get eaten by woolly wankers”
Holy tit, somebody actually typed that. We all know it, but reading it is far creepier than I ever imagined.

Reactions: 13
Guuyssch i just cant belive it if im honest - the Maldon storm has blown away EVERYTHING that Dad made, and now i need to get all new stuff gifted how did this happen to little old me, i just cant belive it guyysch i cant belive it i laaaavveeee it 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll probably show up to Solomons wedding in a white dress to try and steal the limelight and post to say she’s so embarrassed and didn’t even realise it would look like a wedding dress! 🙄
No lie my sister in law rang me to ask what I was wearing to my wedding so we didn't wear the same thing! I told her "i had no idea she was planning on wearing a floor length ivory gown but fill your boots!"

I can honestly say it would never occur ro me to ring the bride and ask what they would be wearing haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s a joke! She doesn’t care for the planet. She buys everything wrapped or contained in plastic & encourages people to go out and buy needless cleaning products when a couple would suffice! Dilly from declutter dollies? (She worked with SS on her tv show) talked about cleaning influencers a while back and how they are encouraging their followers to stockpile needless amounts of cleaning products and how disgusting this was. I’m pretty sure she was having a DIG at Mrs Hinch! 😂
I love Dilly. Her account is great for reminding people about influencers not actually buying what they promote and she often posts about needing minimal cleaning products.

Reactions: 8
Wonder what she now cooks for her and jamie because it isnt that bullshit 😂
Id say this confuses me and does she actually make two different dinners but does she duck. The kids get weird vegetable mush, jamie orders in every night clearly and she eats mugshots

Reactions: 11
Here she goes again letting everyone know how rich she is and she has the best life. duck off you bint!! And have some respect for those who have pretty much nothing compared.

Reactions: 11
I'm sick to the back teeth of those alpacas. I thought Henry was annoying but those 3 are getting on my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One of my kids has what I can only describe as an eating disorder. But he is also a semi pro footballer and super fit. His gf is recovering from a well known ED and they are both studying sports science and playing sport at high levels. We have just made sure that he has fresh roasted chicken, roast potatoes, fortified cereal, eggs, milk, rice and pasta. Vitamin tablets and fresh fruit juice. He is an adult now, and god knows I’ve tried since he was a baby to get veg and stuff into him. Ha ha as I’m typing this his little sis has just walked in with a massive bowl of strawberries raspberries and ice cream she’s got after her salmon dinner!
iit is really difficult if you have a child it’s food issues, even more so if you have (in my case 3) other kids that will eat literally anything. It is soul destroying, guilt inducing and frankly embarrassing when they go to friends for tea etc
i would have dried with joy if my boy had eaten that brocolli stuff at Ron’s age, but he would have had protein etc with it
N ot sure what I’m trying to say but she really needs to make sure she’s not passing eating issues onto those boys. It could even be an “insta journey” as she learns to cook normal family meals not weird plastic slop

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She spent an hour watching her alpacas!
How about an hour spent with your kids? She really does have the luxury of time on her hands. No real job, no money worries, no daily routine, Child care on tap 24/7, two homes (possibly mortgage free), can have the heating on full, is able to rip out an entire house and start again using professional tradesmen. This woman is completely unrelatable. WHY would anyone want to follow her? She can’t even clean! I wouldn’t go to Soph for ANY parenting, cleaning, interior design, hair & beauty, cooking, makeup or pet care advice - EVER! The only talent she has is conning people. She is a total FRAUD!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.