Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday gift recipients when they see she's wrapped them all in tatty leftover Christmas paper covered in her child's scribbles

1644920449097.png

Doesn't she have Teshcooo gift wrap she should be flogging??

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Thought she was being environmentally friendly at Christmas and only used brown paper 🤔🤥
Good spot! Also it’s not been near a present, where are the fold lines on it? Looks more like a plastic table cloth with its shiny hue

Reactions: 22
No Hinch you won't do this at all.

Anything Ron does ends up in the bin ..

Is there an incoming ad ?.
The wrapping paper in the picture is brown and sure she used brown at Christmas (so she could draw with her white pen) so I very much doubt it will be white on one side talking tit again Sophia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if you liked her, surely the fact she's running two houses, one being a larger than average one..whilst neither her or husband do a real days graft would still piss you off at some point? Two water rates, two insurances, two council taxes, two electricity and gas bills, a mortgage ( if she has one) shopping for two. For most of us it's a struggle keeping one going and dreading the utility bills arriving. Even if you thought good for her, should she still not be a bit more sensitive to the general population who don't live like she can?!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Even if you liked her, surely the fact she's running two houses, one being a larger than average one..whilst neither her or husband do a real days graft would still piss you off at some point? Two water rates, two insurances, two council taxes, two electricity and gas bills, a mortgage ( if she has one) shopping for two. For most of us it's a struggle keeping one going and dreading the utility bills arriving. Even if you thought good for her, should she still not be a bit more sensitive to the general population who don't live like she can?!
Sofa is only sensitive to her own needs. Yesterday was a great example of how she places her own entertainment above the health and welfare of her own flesh & blood.
Unless the sheep stop purchasing her crap..

• Heart
No Hinch you won't do this at all.

Anything Ron does ends up in the bin ..

Is there an incoming ad ?.
Ad, more bragging or sympathy incoming - this is when she brings out Ron or Lonnie 😞

also I thought she used Kraft brown paper for wrapping presents & brown boxes that you could draw pictures on? Clearly she does use Christmas wrapping paper 🤥

The bragging is getting a bit out of hand. Lennies bathroom?! FFS. Finally she gave a bit of credit to the mural guy (wonder how much THAT cost)
And letting Ronnie loose near those alpacas - that's just a disaster waiting to happen imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I reached out to an alpaca person to ask what they thought of leaving a two year old in a “field” with them. They said that the woolly wankers are clearly about a year, so still intact and will be for at least another six months. I’m that six months they’ll get more boisterous and argumentative within the pack. They were hand reared so expensive! And they will view both the dog and the kids as predators. More than likely they’ll get some form of injury soon as she doesn’t lift them so the llamas know they’re not a fox or whatever
She just treats those alpacas as if they were dogs, I swear. They are not squishy, cuddly little pets, zoph!

Her house insurance for faux farm will be double what it would be normally because there is NO way somebody is there every night.

And she’s having building work done on faux farm which insurers dont like because of the likely hood of damage being done.

Letting Ronnie draw on and then repurpose your leftover wrapping paper?
Oh Soph, you're such a sustainable QUEEN!! 😂 This truly makes up for everything else that finds it's way to the tip 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 41
At least today she's not actually showing either of their faces, i know you can kind of see Ronnie's, but the angle its been taken it isn't full on.
I'm hoping she keeps taking their photos from now on at obscure angles, if she's not willing to block out their faces completely.

Reactions: 15
Ad, more bragging or sympathy incoming - this is when she brings out Ron or Lonnie 😞

also I thought she used Kraft brown paper for wrapping presents & brown boxes that you could draw pictures on? Clearly she does use Christmas wrapping paper 🤥
She did use brown paper and boxes. It's like she just caught up with best bubs SS who went to Ikea for Rex to buy the paper on a roll which she attached to his table for drawing.

I hate i know so much about a strangers kid. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not content with putting Ronnie in danger she’s now putting Lonnie in danger with those stupid wooly wankers. Mother of the year right there👍
Although she’s sooo sad she trying to make a point she can do what she likes as she knows best.
Aye ok David Attenborough crack on🙄

Reactions: 20
She did use brown paper and boxes. It's like she just caught up with best bubs SS who went to Ikea for Rex to buy the paper on a roll which she attached to his table for drawing.

I hate i know so much about a strangers kid. 😔

I used lining paper. I'm going back to the early 00's though. And B&Q would do a value range of lining paper. Kept them quiet. Was great for their paintings.

Anyway back on topic; I hope today their colons have recovered.

I can see it being nice for couples who've been together for DECADES and maybe been through a rocky patch but came through the other side stronger. When I think of vow renewals I always think of Bridget Jones' parents 😂 For someone like Sopha though it's just an excuse to make herself centre of attention.
I was thinking of a vow renewal at our 10 year as we got married on the cheap and liked the idea of actual blessing plus our wedding photographer was tit & didn't take any photos with me, my husband & kids on the day.. but I've loads of my mate & her daughter ( think the creepy wedding video out of love actually). That said it wasn't going to include other guests really was going to be just my husband, me & the kids. I also get why you would do one if people you would have liked there were nit able to originally. Anyway covid happend so we didn't bother lol

Reactions: 12
Omg of it wasn't bad enough we are subjected to her bad concoctions we now have his oi oi. Larve me a bit of gravy soup with slimy tit for tea. What on earth is this? 🤮
Meal while as random as it was for a valentine's post Joe posted a lovely story of SS you know playing with her kid what's that hinch?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ronnie is obviously somewhere safe today so she dresses Lennie like a young alpacha and puts him at risk instead🙄

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.