Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very puffy faced. Fillers gone wrong

Face no. 304
His had almost looks like it's on her belly. A bit like the pics of showing a new bump? Is this why so many baggy clothes lately?
Or her trying to hide how thin she is. I can't make up my mind which it is. :unsure:

Reactions: 15
I'm going to say this as someone who has gone to London to see a play or two or three , people don't dress up anymore to the theatre. But they don't dress down either like a pair of chavs either or the flasher on the corner . (Flasher Mac).

Also would you consider watching a musical as theatre ?. I wouldn't.

I went to see Ralph Fiennes and Tobias M. (Prince Philip The Crown) in plays I wouldn't say theatre. 🤔

I really don't see Hinch & Inch taking in Ibsen , Chekhov or a modern interpretation of Shakespeare..

My monies on them going to a musical and maybe I'm a snob .
I don’t generally dress up to go to the theatre (unless I’m with my mother!) but I would not go to dinner in a nice hotel in trainers. In fact, a lot of nice restaurants wouldn’t even let you in in trainers and seeing as her idea of a decent meal is spaghetti hoops in a jug I’m calling bullshit on the whole “going out for dinner” scenario. They’ve driven to London, checked in the hotel and then sat in the room reading Tattle watching telly until it was time to go to the theatre.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely somewhere like that has some sort of dress code... I mean, they don't want any Tom, Dick or Chav turning up dressed like they've just grabbed any old tit to put on cos they've just heard the bin lorry & realised they've not put the bins out.... Oh wait...... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who called it with the tracksuits!! Love how she says posh to make herself sound somehow relatable, and as IF you’d not know where you were staying and whether you wanted to get dressed up or not! Taking tracksuits isn’t about not know what a hotel is like it’s about choosing to dress in one regardless of what the place is like! Notice also best bubs only wished her a happy b day an hour ago 🤣 awwwwww shame innit

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

no one puts Baby in a Premier Inn

clearly trying to copy her hair too 😂
9A54D55E-0A92-418B-B779-BFD544E4A26D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I normally only get to the theatre on a school trip, shepherding 50 odd rowdy teenagers round London and trying to make sure they don’t spend the whole performance on their phones or try to run away. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But even then I make a slight effort with my attire. I don’t go in the same clothes I would wear to soft play with the kids.

Reactions: 17
I know its been said. Jamie knew where they were going a partner I imagine would say were going somewhere nice etc as a woman you'd always atleast take one spare going out/ special occasion outfit. Is she having a laugh! Other verdict could potentially be a pregnancy / comfy outfit but.. I dunno 3 alpacas, 2 kids and a dog & Jamie's maggot ..is enough right now lmao

Reactions: 18
Right, so if we all start putting £2 a day away from today we can all book rooms in that hotel and have a Tattle meet up in about 2029 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Sausage90, post: 8461565, member: 213501
Great shout on the vow renewal.

I've never understood that myself. I made vows to Mr Sausage years ago and I meant them.

Unless you've broken your vows, what is the need to renew them?

I feel exactly the same, coming up 17 yrs married, when I made those vows I meant them.

Hinchypoo is a pisstake, she seems to have no clue about what real people going through. Our heating is off as much as possible, log burner going and the doors open to let the heat go through the house. Hot water bottles and blankies to cosy under on the sofa. All this and we never had the heating up very high. Don't even get me started on food shopping !!!

Reactions: 10
I don’t generally dress up to go to the theatre (unless I’m with my mother!) but I would not go to dinner in a nice hotel in trainers. In fact, a lot of nice restaurants wouldn’t even let you in in trainers and seeing as her idea of a decent meal is spaghetti hoops in a jug I’m calling bullshit on the whole “going out for dinner” scenario. They’ve driven to London, checked in the hotel and then sat in the room reading Tattle watching telly until it was time to go to the theatre.

Did she say they were going to dinner ? That's a joke right. Mugshots for her and room service for him. Agree sitting in the room doing duck all is the plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.