Mrs Hinch #511 Scrambled Eggs and Toothy Pegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Me and len having our morning chats with roy" so why can't Ronnie be there? Why is Ronnie left to run miles with those things. Secondly. YOU HAVE 2 KIDS NOT ONE !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she make out she is never away from her kids? She has her mum on call 24/7 to look after the boys & Jamie too then she just arses about with tiny tears making some tat, poor bloke is probably fed up with looking after his 30 odd yr old daughter, pandering to her every wish & probably hopes he could have some time to himself but nope it’s all about Soph sod everyone else!

Or she is fawning over her latest fad the alpacas as if they are her new kids. I don’t think they will last long as she will be onto her next fad soon.
I think it’s safe to say that the alpacas will be sent alpacking to the alpaca people as soon as her next fad comes along 😂

The full reveal of this ugly fake play 'farm' will take place in about December 2022 when all the updating(mutilating), renovating & decorating are completely finished. Hinch is a boring old cow & nothing in her miserable life is worth being jealous of. I know she's not that old but she acts like she is.
That 💩he cooked for dinner might have looked a tiny tad more appetizing if he'd chopped the snags up into bite sized pieces.
Probably by December 2022 it’s likely Sopha will say “Actually Guyssssssh we’re not farm people after all and are selling it to the farm people and moving back to Greyskull” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just as we thought ... that was posted at 7.45am. No bloody way had she got up at Greyskull, sorted out Lenor and driven 3.5 miles to Faux Farm to feed the Woolly Wankers by then!

Lying again Sopha! More like posting a random photo from her bed!
You're not saying it's another prerecord are you?? How dare you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've done us a fresh fred guys before I head out for the day. This one doesn't seem to be closing 🤔

Reactions: 6
Really struggling to watch her recently and by the vibe of the thread alot of people agree.
She's a disgrace.
Regardless if she's holding lennie or not one day the alpacas will nip them one day, or worse. She's happily putting her kids in danger... I can't. I can't

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.