Mrs Hinch #511 Scrambled Eggs and Toothy Pegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title from our Pols @Pollyanna263 who's currently M.I.A. so I'm doing us a new fred and that oi oi.

It's been another boring couple of days in the land of Sopha. Sopha proclaimed she wants to eat her kids teeth... we know. Freak. One of the huns even wossshhhed her kettle with a brillo pad and then asked for advice how to make it ssshine again. head.

Sopha made poor Lon some prison food consisting of mushrooms and eggs blended together. Real life slop at Alpacatraz guys. She then discovered a secret garden in her house that's not a farm and announced she's going to install a lazyspa so that Fiddles and Jimbobnojob can get extra fiddly together without the paps intruding on their PRIVACY.

Ron's doll house has reappeared, although it now has less furniture/choke hazards because us nusty trolls emailed sylvanian families and ratted on her. witches.

Tiny tears is back in his workshop knocking out more woodwork than Wickes in the January sales.

Fiddles is Sopha's mum.

Jimbobnojob is James.

Tiny tears is Sopha's dad.

Read the wiki if you're new and thread #500 if you're on the fence about Mrs Hinch.

Remember not to brillo pad your kettles hunnays

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 207
Oh duck off. Just duck right off you insufferable bleep. I’ve had enough. Had enough of Hinch Farm - it’s not a MOTHERFUCKING FARM, had enough of those Dad made plaques with aren’t even grammatically correct for fucks sake, had enough of brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, bleeping BRAG.

Be a proper parent to those boys and duck off to eternity. I’ve had a shitter of a day and these latest posts have tipped me over the edge. Did I mention duck off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 187
I'm taking Mr Blondes out for a valentine's meal now, not cos I'm a cheap skate but because everywhere I've tried to book for Monday is full...
So can I go early and give Soph her valentine's card, incase Inch's forgot, and he's now skint after buying all her Tesco tit roses😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I’m offended by the latest grid photo . Dear Lord the story alone was cringe worthy daddy ,daddy,daddy….GROW UP you are a grown woman ffs! I’m honestly embarrassed for her today ,it’s just not bloody normal.
What a bleep. Sophie Cuntliffe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 65
D4809671-0924-4BEE-9DA5-67EF405C6025.jpeg

If you zoom in to the gaps between the slats underneath Henry, you can see the poor dog must be sitting on something she’s put there. Can only imagine how many times she had to take this photo before she got the right one for the gram.

He’s not a bleeping performing seal.

Btw - I only thought to check as I couldn’t understand how Henners the Hippo had even reached that height!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Dad and daughter project. Made with love in grandads workshop.. but not with his grandchild.
Ronnie could easily have helped make that. What a selfish, childish, animal abusing, negligent, raging narcissist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
That house has so many Crem vibes it's like they're living there as a bet. The farmers market could double as Father JimBob's pulpit. That place is gonna come alive on Halloween and not in a good way 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 47
2D73FB7D-50A0-41C7-BCBE-1CCE83027DD7.jpeg

anyone remember the ‘Bathly’ disaster!! Saw one today all broken in the charity shop! They really were a piece of shite from a dodgy company that she plugged then it was never seen again!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh duck off. Just duck right off you insufferable bleep. I’ve had enough. Had enough of Hinch Farm - it’s not a MOTHERFUCKING FARM, had enough of those Dad made plaques with aren’t even grammatically correct for fucks sake, had enough of brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, bleeping BRAG.

Be a proper parent to those boys and duck off to eternity. I’ve had a shitter of a day and these latest posts have tipped me over the edge. Did I mention duck off?
I've heard the phrase man child, Soph is a bleeping woman child. Grow the duck up will she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Winning title from our Pols @Pollyanna263 who's currently M.I.A. so I'm doing us a new fred and that oi oi.

It's been another boring couple of days in the land of Sopha. Sopha proclaimed she wants to eat her kids teeth... we know. Freak. One of the huns even wossshhhed her kettle with a brillo pad and then asked for advice how to make it ssshine again. head.

Sopha made poor Lon some prison food consisting of mushrooms and eggs blended together. Real life slop at Alpacatraz guys. She then discovered a secret garden in her house that's not a farm and announced she's going to install a lazyspa so that Fiddles and Jimbobnojob can get extra fiddly together without the paps intruding on their PRIVACY.

Ron's doll house has reappeared, although it now has less furniture/choke hazards because us nusty trolls emailed sylvanian families and ratted on her. witches.

Tiny tears is back in his workshop knocking out more woodwork than Wickes in the January sales.

Fiddles is Sopha's mum.

Jimbobnojob is James.

Tiny tears is Sopha's dad.

Read the wiki if you're new.

Remember not to brillo pad your kettles hunnays
Wooo hooo! Great job on the new Fred it cracked me up as our sofa would say.
I hope @Pollyanna263 is okay! Probably just not being jealous like the rest of us nusty trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does everythingggg have to be farm related? Seriously, a pretend farmers market? I know you think you live on a farm soph because you have a big back garden but I really don’t think Ronnie gives a tit about everything farm related. She hasn’t brought that up before ‘Hinch Farm’ was introduced. Maybe make Ron something he’s genuinely interested in instead of trying to fit your crappy new aesthetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
It just gets worse what has this account of hers got to do with cleaning in fact what’s it all about Al (fie).
Car crash viewing

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.