Mrs Hinch #511 Scrambled Eggs and Toothy Pegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m a bit behind so forgive me if it’s been discussed already. Does Lennie’s bathroom not have a shower? if so, that’s an odd choice. My teenagers use the shower in their bathroom 100 times more than the bath. I appreciate not as babies but that stage soon passes.

The design looks really disjointed but I don’t know why. Perhaps it’s yet more wooden farm photos. It doesn’t really hang together that well.

Reactions: 15
Why does she make out she is never away from her kids? She has her mum on call 24/7 to look after the boys & Jamie too then she just arses about with tiny tears making some tat, poor bloke is probably fed up with looking after his 30 odd yr old daughter, pandering to her every wish & probably hopes he could have some time to himself but nope it’s all about Soph sod everyone else!

Or she is fawning over her latest fad the alpacas as if they are her new kids. I don’t think they will last long as she will be onto her next fad soon.

Reactions: 22
She can’t remember when she was kid free? Is she having a fng laugh?? She’s kid free everyday! I bet she doesn’t hide in the bathroom for 10 minutes just to get some peace and quiet 😡😡😡

You really know how to piss people off Sophie! You’re so unrelatable to anyone! Your pissing your Hinchers off because they can never afford what you’ve got now, yet you’ll never fit in with Celebrity lifestyle or the Countryman lifestyle! Just do us all a favour and go away!
She was probably struggling to find a photo when she is actually really there and present with her kids! Let’s face it those boys seem to spend most time with their grandma or Jamie. We all know Hinch has been out out without her kids, she just chose to keep it off grid so her followers think she stays at home all the time - we all know she doesn’t. She’s a fake.

Sorry, I’m a bit behind so forgive me if it’s been discussed already. Does Lennie’s bathroom not have a shower? if so, that’s an odd choice. My teenagers use the shower in their bathroom 100 times more than the bath. I appreciate not as babies but that stage soon passes.

The design looks really disjointed but I don’t know why. Perhaps it’s yet more wooden farm photos. It doesn’t really hang together that well.
Yes my kids use their showers daily whilst their bath may get used a few times a year. Obviously Soph has young kids and will be using a bath for now, but it’s odd not to include a shower.

Reactions: 14
Oh my days Lon is morphing into a Alpaca 😱 Yes Soph loves both her children equally to put them in harm's way of the 3 Alpaca Bro's 😳
20220215_080200.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she stayed at fake farm with Lonnie last night?! Poor Ronnie misses out yet again.
Hunnnaaayyy, we know you are living there full time.

Reactions: 17
I don't believe for a nano second this was posted at 07:45 "in real time" and they are sat in that shed - unless of course they are actually living there! 🤔

Screenshot_20220215-080358_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I do like ss but I know stories aren't always true etc... However this annoys me, 2 puppies most likely staged for a picture is completely different from the llama fiasco at crem tend farm. Yet not a single person outside of tattle has picked up on the sheer danger zoph is putting her son in. So why is one having to justify their actions while the other one just gets away with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh god she's sat with the baby in the pissy straw with those lumbering great beasts just hanging about.

This is why I've stopped following all this. I can't deal with her ignorance of how dangerous her behaviour is.

Reactions: 26
So she can be left alone with Lonnie, if she is saying she stayed there last night with him but can’t be left alone with Ronnie?

Unless she actually got up early from greyskull & drove to tend farm but even that I find hard to believe she is even on her own without an adult holding her hand.

Reactions: 20
Also really shows her NPD in all its glory. She can see here the concerns for her children around the beasts, she's probably received some genuine DMs of concern but chooses to ignore it all because Soph knows best and it'll never happen to her because she's different.

Reactions: 18
Ffs and now she’s in their pissy pen sat on the straw with Lenni e 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s the Alpacas space.. are alpacas territorial? If they are they will NOT like them being sat down in there.

i know she’s trying to get a rise out of us but she is seriously putting both her children at risk by doing it for bleeping content!!

her family and management need to step in and have a word with her before something very serious happens and them kids are hurt.

Reactions: 15
Ffs and now she’s in their pissy pen sat on the straw with Lenni e 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s the Alpacas space.. are alpacas territorial? If they are they will NOT like them being sat down in there.

i know she’s trying to get a rise out of us but she is seriously putting both her children at risk by doing it for bleeping content!!

her family and management need to step in and have a word with her before something very serious happens and them kids are hurt.
They won't step in because she makes money Gleam and her family will miss out on her hand me downs when she gets fed up

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.