Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the summer gift list has started for companies to start sending her tit, I really hope lazy spa don’t gift her a hot tub as I really don’t think they need to as you can’t find them in any shops come summer holidays
Think you will this year cos nobody will be able to afford to run them with the price hike.
Me included.... 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who had a Thomas the Tank Engine themed bedroom as a kid? bleeping loved it. Had a Thomas bin, duvet, curtains and a nightlight. That piggy would have had be in tears every night. I'd take Tommy the Tanky any day. That's my valuable input for the night. You're welcome. Blessed be the cemetery 🙏
Thread suggestion:
Blessed be Hinch cemetery 🙏⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Maybe a shepherds hut”?
She put shepherds hut on the list right back at the beginning of this brag fest house move so that’s a given 🙄
Not quite sure why she wants one though. They’re not like a summer house for sitting around in. But, as usual, she’ll get one, love itttttt and they’ll “be out there every day rain or shine” which is code for “you’ll never see this again” (RIP saddest perGOALa ever built) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s surely the beginning of the end!
there is a massive difference between the B and M or home bargains haul or even a garden centre which would be a push for a lot of the followers. She’s done well she’s made money she needs To duck off now! She is knowingly taking the Piss
I don't know. SS has managed to give old Pickle Cottage a b&m/home bargains vibe and keep her 🐑 on board whilst not having to sell her previous home same as Hinchy. Think Hinch and Inch just need some more acting lessons to perfect their qvc act £££ It's not about common garden reliability imo. It's more subtle. People seem to forgot they were both in sales/marketing and must know all the trends/algorithms. Now they're not necessarily academically clever they do know how to spot a trend. How they're marketable to people though is beyond me. Her personality is a act and he is devoid of humour 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grinch will be one of those mums that keep all their kids baby teeth in a jar, and shows them to everyone who visits
Ofcourse she will she needs to keep up with SS after all she keeps her sons foreskins so aye ma page ma rules

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's a good work and the artist got paid which is a nice change for Beggy Mitchell but as others have said, surely this was a chance to let Ron be a big boy and pick what he wanted? When we moved house when I was a kid my parents asked what colour I wanted the room. I picked bright orange with a blue border :ROFLMAO: It was absolutely horrendous but it was what I wanted for my room so they obliged.
My daughters away at uni. Her room needs redecorating and she told me what she likes. We have similar tastes so its good but as I'm paying the mortgage and the plasterer I'll still chose everything. Ronnie is too young to know what he wants, but she should make it age appropriate for him. I miss their toddler rooms, its the loveliest time with them.

Reactions: 9
a cart or a wheelbarrow? Not sure about the cart, but they’ve shown the wheelbarrow, and one for Ron I think.
The cart thing...sure she showed one about a year ago and said it was handy for her dad? God knows ...it's the same drivel she posts all the time so I could be mixed up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am here purely for the dolls house comments that are about to come flooding through!!!!!!!! Look how bare it is!!!!!!!!! None of the choking hazards to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Inch definitely said on a Q&A Ronnie had it for Christmas but Soph played with it more

looks like it has less rooms than I remember…

Reactions: 28
Hi Tattle, I haven't read here since the Roman Empire fell but you can stop going on about the dolls house now.
ATV 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why did she give him the dolls house at new year from santa ? Way to confuse a child that already has difficulties!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.