Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that might be vaguely interested - Hinch's list of gifts! (Or as many as are visible)

Yellow = Price not available
Purple = Not 100% sure item is gifted*

*Mainly because she hasn't actually used the word gifted but everything about it indicates it's gifted including saying the company were amazing to work with and/or the company using her pictures and words on their own account and/or the presence of a discount code for her Hinchers to use. This is definitely why she doesn't do as many grid posts but some of you may remember the initial story and what was said.

Some items had price options e.g. from £200 - in those cases unless I know the option, I have gone for the lower price or an average.

Carpet, Amtico, Wallpaper & Blinds are obviously complete guesses and errin gon the side of caution.

Dates are based on actual grid post or as far back in highlights as I could work out.

Image 4 and 5 are the wrong way round for some annoying reason and wont let me change them 😖

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Cleaning my anxiety away..... She’s having a go at the hysterical laughter over something not funny in a (very) desperate attempt to be like Hinch.

This kinda sums here up...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Nothing annoys me more, not even the finger pointing, than when she posts something and says "I remember this day so well" about something that happened only a few months ago!!!!

Reactions: 14
The more I think about her the more I get concerned about how strange she is. We’re the same age and her life is, and now in retrospect always has been, almost suffocating for me to watch. The mostly stays in her boring, bland house and cleans. She eats the blandest, most childlike things. She doesn’t know how to cook. All she does is go shopping locally. She treats her dog like a child. She has basically no real friends. Never goes on nights out. Never reads about a new bar or restaurant and gets excited to go. Listens to the most basic chart and ballad music. She’s like someone playing the character of basic. Obsessed with her parents. The big white wedding with princess dress. The grey and mirrored house. Ugh so strange.
THIS!

Reactions: 8
Errr,Soph,Do you keep up with the news? Parliament is not in session for 5 weeks. I doubt this will be the top of any politicians agenda for a very long time😂 Also I wonder what their definition of troll is? I am sure there are some nasty people out there,but realistically someone who either questions you in any way or does not agree with your lifestyle does not make them a troll!
Nothing annoys me more, not even the finger pointing, than when she posts something and says "I remember this day so well" about something that happened only a few months ago!!!!
What about when she says 'if that makes sense'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a slightly separate note has anyone seen the trailer for Jesy (little mix) new documentary? Maybe hinch should watch

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been mentioned but when she showed the new messiahs bedroom there was a gorgeous french style wardrobe from same company as the changing station - just gone on their insta someone said its £1400. So if that (more than likely was) gifted too she got nearly 3k worth of stuff from that one company. Im fed up that obviously the more her account grows the more companies will feed the beast (not calling her ugly - just her nature). 😠

Reactions: 12
Cleaning my anxiety away..... She’s having a go at the hysterical laughter over something not funny in a (very) desperate attempt to be like Hinch.

This kinda sums here up...
Never come across her account until now but she's trying to copy hinch so much, I was cringing watching her story lool

Reactions: 9
For anyone that might be vaguely interested - Hinch's list of gifts! (Or as many as are visible)

Yellow = Price not available
Purple = Not 100% sure item is gifted*

*Mainly because she hasn't actually used the word gifted but everything about it indicates it's gifted including saying the company were amazing to work with and/or the company using her pictures and words on their own account and/or the presence of a discount code for her Hinchers to use. This is definitely why she doesn't do as many grid posts but some of you may remember the initial story and what was said.

Some items had price options e.g. from £200 - in those cases unless I know the option, I have gone for the lower price or an average.

Carpet, Amtico, Wallpaper & Blinds are obviously complete guesses and errin gon the side of caution.

Dates are based on actual grid post or as far back in highlights as I could work out.

Image 4 and 5 are the wrong way round for some annoying reason and wont let me change them 😖
When did you find time to do that? Bet your house is a real mess 😂

Sometimes she reacts so quick that I think
You talkin' to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did you find time to do that? Bet your house is a real mess 😂
No darling, I live on three hours sleep, clean my already (obviously) spotless home, go to the gym, cook gourmet meals, run the teen around, do the teen's homework, do my shopping, go to work AND compile excel spreadsheets without breaking a sweat 💁🏻‍♀️ Just call me Hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And the under cupboard lights are on. But according to Sophie, just pointing that out is trolling. As is the case with most social media influencers, its perfectly ok for them to hide hashtags, not disclose working partnerships, recommend products as their absolute 'fave' when they've been paid to recommend them, accept free gifts in lieu of payment for ads but not declare it as income, edit their stories to their own agenda etc. But no, none of that is an issue, talking about it however, yeah, thats trolling.

I hope they are aware, that opening a debate about online trolling and accountability to Parliament, will also bring to the forefront how unregulated and unaccountable social media influencers are, they can't have their cake and eat it, influencers should be held accountable too.

Also, that petition is far too vague. For starters, define trolling. It has no legal definition. But they lump a DM such as 'you're ugly', to be equal with posting a comment saying 'advising your followers to do that is dangerous' when the two are very different scenarios.
If i didnt want to get blocked i was so tempted to msge all those that put that petition on their pages. Not sure what messages they do receive but most of them cant stand a word against their mantras. Trolling to them is a comment like i prefer your gorgeous baby in the natural baby photos you take to the professional ones you paid for. i prefer a colour different to the one youve chosen. Too bloody touchy and snowflaky for my liking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right I'm getting on my own tits now.i cant quite get to grips with this posting and pasting screen shots stuff and you are all so clever,so tomorrow I'm going to take the nice young man's advice and go to his class for virgins(computer virgins).he has the most beautiful blue eyes and I can just make out his physic under his white t shirt and his jeans are just tight enough that I can make out the size....sorry 😳
So I'm going to his class in the nice communal lounge and I can still be back on the ward in time for tea 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to pipe up (my second ever post, I’m proud) and offer a different perspective on the whole fame situation.

I work in the adult entertainment industry and I’m fairly well known for some of my films. Not known to the extent that Hinch is but in terms of people who are into their adult films, I’m recognisable. I’ve also got a significant following on Instagram, again not to Hinch like levels but more than the average bear.

This means that I do get a lot of messages from ‘fans’, I have been recognised before and I have received horrific abuse online about my career and appearance among other things - real trolling! I won’t lie, this can sometimes be a lot to deal with and I did have anxiety before entering the industry, which can be aggravated by these comments/fame.

But at the end of the day, I CHOSE to do this for a living. I CHOSE to continue with my online posts presence even after realising that it can lead to pressure from fans and trolls. I CHOSE not to shut my accounts down and leave the industry which would certainly bring an end to it all.

And this is why I get annoyed at famous people like Hinch who complain about their self induced fame. They could easily take a step back from everything and go back to a relatively normal life. I think it’s almost conceited to for Hinch to think that the fame wouldn’t end if she deleted her account and cleaned in private - I know full well that if I disappeared off the internet everyone would stop giving a tit 😂 and like me, she chose to do this for a living and she’s choosing to stick with it. But at least I can admit that my ‘fame’ is my own doing, I won’t pretend that I’m just a normal girl from Yorkshire who ‘fell into the industry’ 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Right I'm getting on my own tits now.i cant quite get to grips with this posting and pasting screen shots stuff and you are all so clever,so tomorrow I'm going to take the nice young man's advice and go to his class for virgins(computer virgins).he has the most beautiful blue eyes and I can just make out his physic under his white t shirt and his jeans are just tight enough that I can make out the size....sorry 😳
So I'm going to his class in the nice communal lounge and I can still be back on the ward in time for tea 😀
Can I come??

Reactions: 1
I may have a varied knickers drawer,but I don't do that!!

Omg best thing I’ve read today, sorry second, I spent a good 10 minutes actually crying with laughter after searching on fb for Halloween decorations and coming across a homemade skeleton sex doll, the description nearly killed me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me. Was just going to bed and Gretal hit me full in the face.it's dark and I'm scared now.

Omg best thing I’ve read today, sorry second, I spent a good 10 minutes actually crying with laughter after searching on fb for Halloween decorations and coming across a homemade skeleton sex doll, the description nearly killed me 😂😂😂😂
It wasn't supposed to be funny when I made it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.