Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mum struggles picture she has posted has infuriated me. They are a list of things hinch makes out she doesn’t struggle with!

Reactions: 20
Been away for the last 5 days with little-no phone signal... we’re now 2 threads on. Can someone summarise what I’ve missed please?! I saw a story with Stacey and some of the stuff in here after that but anything else? Or just more sales?
She met with SS...linked some more swipe ups...panicked because she couldn’t go into H&M because it was raining but went to Matalan and McDonald’s fine...linked some more swipe ups...had a 12 story RANT about Jamie going to the gym and she was FURIOUS...linked some more swipe ups...and that’s pretty much it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That story of how Henry would never run away even if the door was left open for hours in direct response to Tattle earlier saying about not putting a dogs name on it’s tag.. 😂 HI SOPH can we have some hints as to what you and Jamie are planning for your next fake meltdown?

Reactions: 27
She met with SS...linked some more swipe ups...panicked because she couldn’t go into H&M because it was raining but went to Matalan and McDonald’s fine...linked some more swipe ups...had a 12 story RANT about Jamie going to the gym and she was FURIOUS...linked some more swipe ups...and that’s pretty much it 😂
I don’t blame the poor man, I’d probably move into the gym if I was him

Reactions: 8
shes actually insulting with that mum struggles quote. She makes out she doesn’t struggle with anything on that list. She has no idea

Reactions: 14
So she went shopping to tkmaxx today 🤔 no mention of having anxiety taking ronnie out to it 🤨 unless of course mum or jamie stayed at home with ronnie and she went out by herself?? Or maybe it weather was good today 🤷‍♀️
Oh I take it she’s feeling ok again? Her anxiety is ok and her greedy hands are functioning again... Well enough to do shopping for the gram? Any bet by the time she gets home she won’t be able to wipe little Ronnies bum cause her hands hurt from shopping for tit?

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20190912-212731.png

Having a look at grey homes on insta & someone's elephant sadly died 😲 look at the size of that bad boy!!!! W T F! Hinch will be wanting a much bigger one than the one she was *gifted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Do her hands and that still hurt?

COS I DO NOT SEE PAIN

ALL I SEE HER DOING IS POKING EVERYTHING, SELLING SWIP UPS AND BUYING TAT!
Mmhm now there’s an idea for you Mrs Mophead..

- Less of the pointing (would be better for your joints)
- Less of the #gifted stories (I’m sure your hands would thank you for giving them a rest).
- Less of the shopping trips (Let your anxiety settle 😂).
- Take Ronnie and Henry for a nice Walk in the fresh air. (Good for mental health you know 😂).

Now be a good girl and put that on your Hinch list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She emphasised on the ‘Seychelles’......and as if by magic she will be announcing....Guyyyyyys what do you all pack for your babies for long haul holidays....you know totally relatable...business class flights etc etc....their first abroad holiday as a family.....kindly gifted🤢 shes trying so hard to get her holiday requests noticed....they’ll be rolling in soon from everywhere....hence Jamie hasn’t got time to go back to work.
Actually September and October isn't the best time for Seychelles. It's warm but rainy :)

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20190912-213549.png

She's given the poor little dog agoraphobia 😢 Is that her cheap little grey backpack I see by his head? Or the one from Tesco? Maybe it's Jamie's manbag? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.