Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DangerNoodle

"I havent worn jeans in almost a year!"

Didnt she post to her story yesterday or a few days ago wearing jeans saying she walks around the house with a muslin in her jeans? :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

SoTired

She could cut the foot part off and stitch round with her teeny tiny sewing machine.

Also has Ronnie told her he likes his feet out? I thought he was far too small to communicate about his foot warmth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Boobelle

VIP Member
📢📢📢 Listen up all you nut case followers of mine- 'I'LL BE IN H&M TOMORROW' give me space cos I'm very anxious-here i come 🥁🥁🥁🎺🎺🎺☄🎆🎪🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Xyzxyzxyz

Just wanted to pipe up (my second ever post, I’m proud) and offer a different perspective on the whole fame situation.

I work in the adult entertainment industry and I’m fairly well known for some of my films. Not known to the extent that Hinch is but in terms of people who are into their adult films, I’m recognisable. I’ve also got a significant following on Instagram, again not to Hinch like levels but more than the average bear.

This means that I do get a lot of messages from ‘fans’, I have been recognised before and I have received horrific abuse online about my career and appearance among other things - real trolling! I won’t lie, this can sometimes be a lot to deal with and I did have anxiety before entering the industry, which can be aggravated by these comments/fame.

But at the end of the day, I CHOSE to do this for a living. I CHOSE to continue with my online posts presence even after realising that it can lead to pressure from fans and trolls. I CHOSE not to shut my accounts down and leave the industry which would certainly bring an end to it all.

And this is why I get annoyed at famous people like Hinch who complain about their self induced fame. They could easily take a step back from everything and go back to a relatively normal life. I think it’s almost conceited to for Hinch to think that the fame wouldn’t end if she deleted her account and cleaned in private - I know full well that if I disappeared off the internet everyone would stop giving a shit 😂 and like me, she chose to do this for a living and she’s choosing to stick with it. But at least I can admit that my ‘fame’ is my own doing, I won’t pretend that I’m just a normal girl from Yorkshire who ‘fell into the industry’ 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Nellypledge

😡So fucking angry ....what a thing to put...if your son sees this in years to come...to even put as a joke...she makes me sick. Surprised it didn’t say she loves gifted and begged items more than Ronnie actually or insta fame.
I read it that she loves the elephant more than Ronnie does, not that she loves it more than she loves Ronnie.

Reactions: 48

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She can't go out without posting exactly where she is, if the attention is affecting her 'anxiety' that much, just go out without fucking documenting it.
Exactly, today for example her new mate Stacey was running late for the school run so had to go out in her pj's and slippers - now correct me if im wrong but if you are running late the last thing you do is get your phone out to document it.
Both of them thrive on the attention, very sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

MrsD33

VIP Member
Is anyone here local to hunch?

I was just thinking about what she wrote on the post about her and stacey solomon where she in said she didnt like going out to even put petrol in the car and she has paps outside and stuff.

BUT other day she announced on her stories that she was going to a local food festival later that day 🤔

In our area, anything like that gets photographed for our local paper, they show people that went and sometimes do little interviews about what they enjoyed there and stuff.

SO why would she announce exactly where she is going to be when there’s a good chance the local press at least would be covering the event?

Seems to me like she wanted them to know she’d be there and hopefully get in the local paper 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Louk

VIP Member
Hi Hunchers, I'm just popping on to say bye👋. Thanks so much for the laughs but I'm having major palpitations about getting my Christmas decs ready for market & something has to give (Tattle 😞) I'll be back after Christmas, but in the mean time I'll be glued to my sewing machine /desk /baby /mitre saw/ whatever else demands my attention! You're all the most amazing bunch of trolls I've ever "met" 😘 I never thought I'd go on a forum, and certainly not post anything, but to any lurkers out there, jump in!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 44

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She could cut the foot part off and stitch round with her teeny tiny sewing machine.

Also has Ronnie told her he likes his feet out? I thought he was far too small to communicate about his foot warmth.
You know what Ronnie would probably like more? To see his Mum's face instead of a mobile phone pointing at him all the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
436DE85D-536B-4854-9999-54CDBA3F2BEF.png

She’s just making sure Ava May Aromas and Mario both know that her candle has run out and she needs a replacement *gifted. The devil works hard but Sophie works harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

AldiWidow

New thread... ‘a lightning dump, one wipe and it’s over, no wonder she needs to douse the sofa 🤢

Ok I’m proud of this one GUYYYSSS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Took me 0.1 seconds to google footless baby grows. First pop up is her favourite place and a barg too soph. Use ya noggin mate instead of being a massive fucking BEG. Can’t you do anything on ya own?
DC66C20D-963C-4285-8831-6BB1D60E3DF4.png

I honestly find this the most outrageous thing... and I quote “I am actually struggling to find footless baby grows” ?????
Are you kidding me? No your not struggling you big porky pie teller... aren’t you meant to be the bargain hunting queen?? You telling me you haven’t searched eBay??? You are slipping so fast Sophie it’s hillarious. Just be honest and say can a company send me some footless baby grows ...

• Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
For anyone that might be vaguely interested - Hinch's list of gifts! (Or as many as are visible)

Yellow = Price not available
Purple = Not 100% sure item is gifted*

*Mainly because she hasn't actually used the word gifted but everything about it indicates it's gifted including saying the company were amazing to work with and/or the company using her pictures and words on their own account and/or the presence of a discount code for her Hinchers to use. This is definitely why she doesn't do as many grid posts but some of you may remember the initial story and what was said.

Some items had price options e.g. from £200 - in those cases unless I know the option, I have gone for the lower price or an average.

Carpet, Amtico, Wallpaper & Blinds are obviously complete guesses and errin gon the side of caution.

Dates are based on actual grid post or as far back in highlights as I could work out.

Image 4 and 5 are the wrong way round for some annoying reason and wont let me change them 😖

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

SoTired

Today on The Sophie Way is Gifted.
Sophie shows us her favourite toy elephant which her son received as a gift and she then made money from.
We are treated to a boomerang tour of Hinch Towers.
Sophie then tells us all about an anxiety provoking trip in her expensive Range Rover with her husband and child in the rain. Sophie and family bravely travelled all the way to a local McDonalds and Sophie even managed the dangerous task of walking on wet pavements to make it into a Matalan to pick up sleep suits and tea towels.
And finally Sophie will share the intimate details of how long Jamie takes to have a shit and wipe his arse... which apparently is considerably longer than she takes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Fomohomo

Tattle has really opened my eyes 👀
She dsnt do any charity work she really should be giving something back
apologies this is long

I used to have a public account small in comparison at 25k and I used it to help support street homeless and those in shelters I had amazing followers that sent me all.sorts. I never took anything for myself,people offered me all sorts but I'd rather just give it to those who needed it.

I ended up coming off IG to save my mental health ,I had PTSD anxiety and depression and it got too much,to the point I couldn't leave my house for anything other than work as I had bills to pay. I didn't make some.grand announcement I just deleted it one day.

I've been off public IG for two years and my god how its changed. I now have my dream job actually in homelessness and I love it.

the amount of stuff she gets she could easily keep some womens and family shelters in supplies for years to come.

I have held my tongue for a while and not wanted to respond on here because I'm not a fan of negativity but I really do wish she would use her "status " for good and help those truly in need every single day.

shed a spotlight on the amazing local charities and groups around you who are doing everything they can to help.famies in need. I've read all the heartbreaking comments on here of how people.dont feel.good enough etc remember she shows what she wants you to see, it's very baggy. dont let someone who lives on their phone amassing so much ridiculously expensive free stuff have any value in YOUR LIFE.

I helped run a youth mental health services event yesterday and one of the big topics was the affect of social media. one young girl gave a talk on how social.media negatively affected her into.an eating disorder and MH issues. shes turned her life around and at 18 started her own youth MH charity to support teens. she was amazing and bluntly spoke about the negative affect social media had on her.

if anyone would like any info of manchester based groups or charities they would like to get involved with then please private message me.

have a fab day xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40