Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning my anxiety away..... She’s having a go at the hysterical laughter over something not funny in a (very) desperate attempt to be like Hinch.

This kinda sums here up...
I’ve just seen this too... she made me cringeeeee!

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been mentioned but when she showed the new messiahs bedroom there was a gorgeous french style wardrobe from same company as the changing station - just gone on their insta someone said its £1400. So if that (more than likely was) gifted too she got nearly 3k worth of stuff from that one company. Im fed up that obviously the more her account grows the more companies will feed the beast (not calling her ugly - just her nature). 😠
The thing is, if it is gifted, has she really done her side of the deal and advertised it? Because it’s unclear on a lot of the bigger priced items what’s gifted, and they’re gifted as a way of paying for advertisement.

Reactions: 5
So she went shopping to tkmaxx today 🤔 no mention of having anxiety taking ronnie out to it 🤨 unless of course mum or jamie stayed at home with ronnie and she went out by herself?? Or maybe it weather was good today 🤷‍♀️
I travel to Chelmsford around once a month and I normally pop into TKMaxx but today I was really short for time and didn’t get there....looks like I had a lucky escape. I know she uses the Chelmsford B&M... I managed to dodge her there once too.....I couldn’t think of anything worse than bumping into her or having to listen to stupid woman falling at her feet 🤢

Reactions: 11
Are there no baby classes in her local area? Don’t think she’s ever mentioned taking him to anything like that, I know he’s only 12 weeks but it would benefit them both so start going along to one. Obviously she’s really playing the anxiety card at the moment, I get these classes can be daunting to someone who is genuinely shy but she has no problem going to meetings/book signings so why not take him along to a class or baby group?
This!! She needs to get that little boy out and interacting! Yes she may do but I think she would have announced it. He needs stimulation from colours etc. Health visitors would advise this to her to get some mum friends and enjoy him. Toys are colourful to stimulate a reaction

Reactions: 12
Nothing annoys me more, not even the finger pointing, than when she posts something and says "I remember this day so well" about something that happened only a few months ago!!!!
It really annoys me so much when she says "I am still loving" she did it the other day referring to her John Lewis cutlery tray. She only bought it a week ago ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when she used to use that flash bathroom liquid? (Cue boomerang of her now using it...)
Well....I bought some because I saw it for the first time ever and I’ve just used it to do the sink and bath, and OMG! If I used that every time I cleaned the bathroom, my water bill would increase!! It took me 20 minutes to get all the cleaner washed away and not leave a residue!
It's awful stuff to rinse away, it also leaves streaks, I'll stick to using wShing up liquid and white vinegar instead!

Reactions: 4
The petition won’t get tattle shut down Soph...because this isn’t trolling! Just saying!

Maybe we can have a return of a few things to your shopping account, seen as you love responding to us ‘trolls’ more than you do your followers...

Squeegee the stairs (or even just hoover them, poor stairs haven’t been done in weeks)

1001 carpet spray?

Steam your floors or maybe even mop them (poor Vera and the turbo mop are just a distant memory) they must be bogging.

Wipe down your woodwork with Lenor soph (like you promoted on this morning)

Shine all your mirrors, lanterns and everything shiiiiiiinnnnnyyyy with the dettol spray

Clean your blinds with a tumble drier sheet (because that’s what they are for obvs)

Clean the oven with pink stuff?

Pour a ridiculous amount of diluted zoflora all over your dining table top to ‘clean it’

Clock work clean of the bathroom, you know the good old days when the bathroom would be emptied and cleaned.

If anyone can think of any old content that she used to lure in the masses but has conveniently forgot about these days, feel free to add 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The petition won’t get tattle shut down Soph...because this isn’t trolling! Just saying!

Maybe we can have a return of a few things to your account, seen as you love responding to us ‘trolls’ more than you do your followers...

Squeegee the stairs (or even just hoover them, poor stairs haven’t been done in weeks)

1001 carpet spray?

Steam your floors or maybe even mop them (poor Vera and the turbo mop are just a distant memory) they must be bogging.

Wipe down your woodwork with Lenor soph (like you promoted on this morning)

Shine all your mirrors, lanterns and everything shiiiiiiinnnnnyyyy with the dettol spray

Clean your blinds with a tumble drier sheet (because that’s what they are for obvs)

Clean the oven with pink stuff?

Pour a ridiculous amount of diluted zoflora all over your dining table top to ‘clean it’

Clock work clean of the bathroom, you know the good old days when the bathroom would be emptied and cleaned.

If anyone can think of any old content that she used to lure in the masses but has conveniently forgot about these days, feel free to add [emoji1303]
Freshen up Fridays

Giving cloths a bath/putting sink to bed

Spraying air freshener in the kitchen at night (can’t remember the name for that one).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Freshen up Fridays

Giving cloths a bath/putting sink to bed

Spraying air freshener in the kitchen at night (can’t remember the name for that one).

Ahh yeah the ‘before bed blast’ forgot about that one

She bought a ridiculous amount of different air fresheners for that fad didn’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to pipe up (my second ever post, I’m proud) and offer a different perspective on the whole fame situation.

I work in the adult entertainment industry and I’m fairly well known for some of my films. Not known to the extent that Hinch is but in terms of people who are into their adult films, I’m recognisable. I’ve also got a significant following on Instagram, again not to Hinch like levels but more than the average bear.

This means that I do get a lot of messages from ‘fans’, I have been recognised before and I have received horrific abuse online about my career and appearance among other things - real trolling! I won’t lie, this can sometimes be a lot to deal with and I did have anxiety before entering the industry, which can be aggravated by these comments/fame.

But at the end of the day, I CHOSE to do this for a living. I CHOSE to continue with my online posts presence even after realising that it can lead to pressure from fans and trolls. I CHOSE not to shut my accounts down and leave the industry which would certainly bring an end to it all.

And this is why I get annoyed at famous people like Hinch who complain about their self induced fame. They could easily take a step back from everything and go back to a relatively normal life. I think it’s almost conceited to for Hinch to think that the fame wouldn’t end if she deleted her account and cleaned in private - I know full well that if I disappeared off the internet everyone would stop giving a tit 😂 and like me, she chose to do this for a living and she’s choosing to stick with it. But at least I can admit that my ‘fame’ is my own doing, I won’t pretend that I’m just a normal girl from Yorkshire who ‘fell into the industry’ 😒
I feel you. I said this on my post too, I literally stepped away as I had created the beast so it was my doing.my account was mainly weightloss along with raising awareness for work with the homeless , after I deleted my IG it took me so long to realise that even though I thought I was be helpful that as much as IG ruined my mental health, made me food obsessive ,I had only reflected the same thing onto other people and I still feel like tit that I may have ever influenced anyone into going through the crappy time I ended up going through.

we literally have a choice to step away but for many the lure of this insta fame and freebies outweighs the protection of your own mental health,the safety of your family and the reality of the fact that your are literally just a nobody who preaches a perfect life through squares.

I got "recognised" at a youth mental health event on weds and it's been 2 years since I was on insta. I explained to her how much IG affected me and I just stepped away quietly.

I really wish this sophie would do the same.

and I still dont understand why she calls cleaning hinching, its cleaning, people have been doing it for hundreds if not thousands of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching judge rinder & this girl has a room for her cat, cooks it dinners.... 💀💀
Must be a hincher

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Cook doritos
Or indeed, cook anything. She has a dining table permanently set up, but is yet to eat anything other than take out at it. She alluded to cooking the other day but then showed the dishes washed, there were no pans, I would say it’s totally unbelievable how people with such low skill levels manage to become an ‘expert’ but we now have Boris as PM. We’re all doomed basically.

Reactions: 20
Or indeed, cook anything. She has a dining table permanently set up, but is yet to eat anything other than take out at it. She alluded to cooking the other day but then showed the dishes washed, there were no pans, I would say it’s totally unbelievable how people with such low skill levels manage to become an ‘expert’ but we now have Boris as PM. We’re all doomed basically.
You can make a table look nice without it being set up 🙄

Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch that jesy nelson documentary odd one out. Now that is trolling.. not this

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You can make a table look nice without it being set up 🙄
That set up table must be covered in dust unless the cleaner does it every day when she's in .... I know lots of people who set up table for breakfast the night before but that's about it

Reactions: 14
Remember when she was nagging marie kondo (I think that's her name) for a collaboration - looks like Marie wasn't interested

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.