Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that might be vaguely interested - Hinch's list of gifts! (Or as many as are visible)

Yellow = Price not available
Purple = Not 100% sure item is gifted*

*Mainly because she hasn't actually used the word gifted but everything about it indicates it's gifted including saying the company were amazing to work with and/or the company using her pictures and words on their own account and/or the presence of a discount code for her Hinchers to use. This is definitely why she doesn't do as many grid posts but some of you may remember the initial story and what was said.

Some items had price options e.g. from £200 - in those cases unless I know the option, I have gone for the lower price or an average.

Carpet, Amtico, Wallpaper & Blinds are obviously complete guesses and errin gon the side of caution.

Dates are based on actual grid post or as far back in highlights as I could work out.

Image 4 and 5 are the wrong way round for some annoying reason and wont let me change them 😖
Well done! I can see you added the Rococo Wardrobe, have you included the £1,499 cot and £1,499 dresser?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Henry's tag has his name and nickname but nothing useful like a number to call or text 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a note soph. Stop with your amazing sleeping baby. It’s alienating everyone . SMUG!

Reactions: 17
Just makes it easier for the dog to be enticed away.
can you Imagine the ransom for prince henry of teeny weeny maldon?
Did she buy, wash and dry all on the same day? Does she have a tumble dryer? [emoji848]

I thought this too - she's never mentioned a tumble dryer and it was PROPERLY POURING remember

Reactions: 8
Remember when she was nagging marie kondo (I think that's her name) for a collaboration - looks like Marie wasn't interested
Marie Kondo is amazing and actually helps people change their lives. What Hinch does is barely even cleaning and just puts vulnerable women into debt who try to keep up. Marie is about getting rid of tat and things got no longer use. Hinch is just a glamorous hoarder.

Reactions: 30
Stacey Solomon giving a good show of a bottle of aptamil in her story this afternoon. I'd be willing to bet shes being paid by them
and she went on to talk about the bottle beside it and how it's great for breastfeeding!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Cleaning my anxiety away..... She’s having a go at the hysterical laughter over something not funny in a (very) desperate attempt to be like Hinch.

This kinda sums here up...
It has taken every ounce of my strength not to send her a message calling her a prick. How embarrassing trying to laugh and talk like Mrs Hinch. What. A. Belter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marie Kondo is amazing and actually helps people change their lives. What Hinch does is barely even cleaning and just puts vulnerable women into debt who try to keep up. Marie is about getting rid of tat and things got no longer use. Hinch is just a glamorous hoarder.
I just remembered marie today because we r cleaning out wardrobes and it's a tough job. I might need to watch some of her shows to get me thru. It could take me a week or two! 😩 Yes Marie sounds like the real thing where as hinch is fake, faux, an illusion, a deception.... not helpful at all... I could go on haha
Also.... hinch glamorous? I think not

Reactions: 12
New nick name BEGGY MITCHELL
The petition won’t get tattle shut down Soph...because this isn’t trolling! Just saying!

Maybe we can have a return of a few things to your shopping account, seen as you love responding to us ‘trolls’ more than you do your followers...

Squeegee the stairs (or even just hoover them, poor stairs haven’t been done in weeks)

1001 carpet spray?

Steam your floors or maybe even mop them (poor Vera and the turbo mop are just a distant memory) they must be bogging.

Wipe down your woodwork with Lenor soph (like you promoted on this morning)

Shine all your mirrors, lanterns and everything shiiiiiiinnnnnyyyy with the dettol spray

Clean your blinds with a tumble drier sheet (because that’s what they are for obvs)

Clean the oven with pink stuff?

Pour a ridiculous amount of diluted zoflora all over your dining table top to ‘clean it’

Clock work clean of the bathroom, you know the good old days when the bathroom would be emptied and cleaned.

If anyone can think of any old content that she used to lure in the masses but has conveniently forgot about these days, feel free to add 👍🏻
Immerse all fabrics in diluted Lenor 🤔

Reactions: 5
Marie kondo copied others anyway - it's not her way of folding clothes, I learned to fold like that following melissa maker on YouTube years ago....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Marie Kondo is all about decluttering and only having things you genuinely love in your home. The complete opposite of a Hinch and all her unnecessary, plastic eBay tat.

Reactions: 22
I'm ready.. To put my Mrs Hinch hat on.. And yeah

What is she upto today then?
And just like that the 'anxiety' disappears, did they check the weather when the meetings where booked just to make sure she would be ok and by some miracle she's bounced out of bed without the debilitating aches and pains ffs when are all her minions going to see her for the fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.