Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it's been said but shes probably moaning about him going to the gym so they get #gifted a home gym for the garage. Would not surprise me one bit

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Careful you don't pull his poor little arm of soph!

Not sure if it's been said but shes probably moaning about him going to the gym so they get #gifted a home gym for the garage. Would not surprise me one bit
He's probably already got one & that's where he was. We'll probably get a gym tour.

'so do you remember the other night guys when I had a little rant about Jamie going to the gym to let off a bit of steam, WELL guys it was all just a bit of a laugh really.. Look where his gym is.. HAHAHA'

Reactions: 12
My son used to sleep 10-6 when he was 3 months old. At 5 months, he started sleeping 10-12 and then 5-11. Babies sleeping habits change so quickly! We’re constantly going through phases of sleeping well and waking up constantly. Luckily now as a toddler it’s more often than not 8-7 but I know it can all change in the blink of an eye and still any noise I’m wide awake, just waiting for the moment he cries and we need to go and sit downstairs until sunrise.

People of influence shouldn’t boast about how long their baby sleeps, it’s bad enough if one of your friends does it but if an influencer does it, and then the copy cats follow suit and all start posting “oh mine sleeps 12 hours” “mine sleeps 7-6”, it’ll make anyone with a baby who’s awake every couple of hours (which is TOTALLY normal) feel like utter shite!

She really doesn’t understand the consequences of her actions because she’s been so sheltered, she’s obviously been mollycoddled all her life by mummy so has never had to be accountable for anything!

Reactions: 18
I dont have any sympathy for jamie. People just remember the hinchs are not normal people. They are salespeople who's every thought is how to get their shoppers to buy more of things they are selling. Dont fall for their couples act.
I agree with you. He created the monster she is, he’s obviously not working because she’s earning enough for them both to live very comfortably, it was their plan all along. If she belittles him then that’s his fault, Jamie the top sales manager pushed for this and got her to where she is. He is just as much of a nasty piece of work as her.
I can only imagine the conversations those two have once the camera stops rolling. We’ve heard little comments he’s made on camera, he strikes me as being the sarcastic, sneering type anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattle has really opened my eyes 👀
She dsnt do any charity work she really should be giving something back
apologies this is long

I used to have a public account small in comparison at 25k and I used it to help support street homeless and those in shelters I had amazing followers that sent me all.sorts. I never took anything for myself,people offered me all sorts but I'd rather just give it to those who needed it.

I ended up coming off IG to save my mental health ,I had PTSD anxiety and depression and it got too much,to the point I couldn't leave my house for anything other than work as I had bills to pay. I didn't make some.grand announcement I just deleted it one day.

I've been off public IG for two years and my god how its changed. I now have my dream job actually in homelessness and I love it.

the amount of stuff she gets she could easily keep some womens and family shelters in supplies for years to come.

I have held my tongue for a while and not wanted to respond on here because I'm not a fan of negativity but I really do wish she would use her "status " for good and help those truly in need every single day.

shed a spotlight on the amazing local charities and groups around you who are doing everything they can to help.famies in need. I've read all the heartbreaking comments on here of how people.dont feel.good enough etc remember she shows what she wants you to see, it's very baggy. dont let someone who lives on their phone amassing so much ridiculously expensive free stuff have any value in YOUR LIFE.

I helped run a youth mental health services event yesterday and one of the big topics was the affect of social media. one young girl gave a talk on how social.media negatively affected her into.an eating disorder and MH issues. shes turned her life around and at 18 started her own youth MH charity to support teens. she was amazing and bluntly spoke about the negative affect social media had on her.

if anyone would like any info of manchester based groups or charities they would like to get involved with then please private message me.

have a fab day xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think he only slept 10-6 as someone else did the night feed 😂🤷‍♀️
There's 3 bottles in the sink, really can't believe she left at least 2 in there from night before. If he's slept for 8 hours then why has she left Ronnie in bed with Jamie to sleep again. Really dont believe her. I think SHE slept 10-6 and Jamie did the night feed. Its her way of getting back at him for going gym.
Screenshot_20190912-075720_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Stacey has been on the ball this morning, she’s now googling ‘decorating on a budget’ how long until grinch is round and helping with the gifted decorating and new furywholst joes away 🤣 be less predictable girls.

Stacey has been on the ball this morning, she’s now googling ‘decorating on a budget’ how long until grinch is round and helping with the gifted decorating and new furniture joes away 🤣 be less predictable girls.

Reactions: 14
So she doesn’t like taking Ronnie out in bad weather (a light rain yesterday?) It’s gonna be a long autumn/winter for little handsomes cooped up in that colourless house.

Reactions: 21
Why Percy Pigs?? I've got a better idea if he likes rustling noise just rip up the pages of your crappy book and leave at the end of the *gifted cot that should do the trick 👌View attachment 40381
The white thing he’s sat on in the pram looks like the same set I’ve got. It’s Claire de lune mine actually was *gifted 😂😂 they got it in the sale though

Reactions: 3
Literally makes me so angry. With my first child I was back at work full time after four months, hubby worked full time too but we did opposite shifts to save money on childcare, so when not at work I was home alone with my boy. We made the most of weekends. Hubby now works offshore so with the second baby he was away for more than six months of the year plus had the eldest one as well. I worked as well on top of that. Add in sports fixtures for the kids, school stuff and our parents not being in the best health so needed help, my life is a total blur. When hub comes home he goes to golf etc but I don’t care and certainly wouldn’t rant about it online. Try stepping into other peoples shoes Soph rather than being so self involved. My hubby is away again at Xmas he’s been home for one in the last six years.!
All in it together what a joke.!!
I type this whilst sitting in my kitchen that wasn’t gifted with washing up on the side and a pile of washing staring at me, it’s my day off work, kids have gone to school, hubby bobbing about in the sea somewhere off Scotland and I’m enjoying five mins peace and quiet. That’s relatable 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have real issues with mums bragging about how much their baby has slept, it makes other mums, like myself, who has a baby much older then hers and is awake most of the night feel like tit. It can all change so quickly too, she shouldn’t be smug about it because tomorrow he could be up screaming all night. Fair enough, if I got that much sleep I would be feeling smug too but I would count my blessings instead of broadcasting it to 2.7 million people, many of which are probably extremely sleep deprived mums. As if she doesn’t make other mums feel bad enough as it is.
Exactly this! I have a four week old and one night he might sleep for a four hour stretch between feedings and others he's awake crying every hour. They really have no schedule at this age. You just go to bed hoping for a good night 🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
Although it’s not her fault Ronnie sleeping 10 till 6 has pushed me over the edge. My 18 month old won’t sleep and my 3 and a half year old is a pain at night too! I am jealous
Since when does he do that. Last week he was up 3 times a night 😂 he’s probably gassed out from the fumes anyway

Reactions: 10
I have real issues with mums bragging about how much their baby has slept, it makes other mums, like myself, who has a baby much older then hers and is awake most of the night feel like tit. It can all change so quickly too, she shouldn’t be smug about it because tomorrow he could be up screaming all night. Fair enough, if I got that much sleep I would be feeling smug too but I would count my blessings instead of broadcasting it to 2.7 million people, many of which are probably extremely sleep deprived mums. As if she doesn’t make other mums feel bad enough as it is.
I absolutely agree! Somehow people equate how well a baby sleeps to how good a parent you are or how good a baby is. “Is she a good baby?” Usually means does she sleep through the night.

It took me a long time to realise that my baby not sleeping was natural and nothing to do with me failing as a parent. I wish people would be more mindful of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I always liked Sophie I still do I love the whole making housework fun let’s face it we all have to do it so why not.
But it honestly bothered me the whole Stacey Solomon thing they are both using each other and it just shows she is in it for the fame.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember a dust hunt a few months ago where a spider was collected. She took it outside and moaned that she also let dust into her raised border?

Reactions: 3
Remember when she used to use that flash bathroom liquid? (Cue boomerang of her now using it...)
Well....I bought some because I saw it for the first time ever and I’ve just used it to do the sink and bath, and OMG! If I used that every time I cleaned the bathroom, my water bill would increase!! It took me 20 minutes to get all the cleaner washed away and not leave a residue!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.