Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her reaction to him DARING to do something for himself, it seems to me that needing to ‘let off steam’ is actually him needing some space from her/baby which is TOTALLY reasonable, especially if they’d had an argument. Which, hello, all couples do but of course the only ‘negatives’ we see are the ones she paints of him when she mocks and belittles him to MILLIONS of people.

Considering he isn’t working it’s not like he has work stress, and judging by her bitchy, immature reaction to it it really looks like she was just taking to Instagram to let off HER steam. Payback you could argue. I bet he was absolutely gutted when he saw those videos, it’s shameful behaviour! Throwing her toys out her *gifted pram much.

Also WHY has Ronnie got stuff in his cot while he’s going to sleep. There’s no way whatsoever that she can’t know that nothing should be in there, and she’s stuffed it full of dangers just so it ‘looks the part’ 😡😡😡😡
It makes me so sad that stylish cot bumpers are more important than him sleeping safely
I swear for her stories of her cleaning yesterday she must have left him asleep for 90 minutes which is not the advice at that age at all.

She has a large number of people who hang on every word she says and these children at at risk because of her.
But of course, duck them, as long as she’s making money from them. bleeping rodent of a woman

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She changed that, coz before it went straight to the story about being back where she belongs, but she deleted it Chucked that mention of Jamie in last minute and reposted!
(I know that makes me sound crazy but she did 🙈😂)

Don’t I can’t bear it! Brussssshhhhhh wasshhhhh goes right through me
Still trying to get my head round the latest deception-forgive me for being dumb, but are you saying jamie wasn't with her? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Still trying to get my head round the latest deception-forgive me for being dumb, but are you saying jamie wasn't with her? 🤔
That’s what I thought at the time. Now I don’t know what to think!!

I’m starting to understand the people saying it’s an act, I rewatched and it’s all so animated! If she really is like that she needs to come off social media and go counselling for a good year

Reactions: 7
Agree it's animated and disjointed,wish I new more about body language mind you the filters don't make it easy.She is manipulating the truth for sure,I am in no doubt ,purely by knowing the layout of chelmsford.also I made jokes today about taking my washing in and out but there was no downpour.
But I'm going a little crazy wondering why she is doing this.part of me thinks she is genuinely ill but this doesn't quite ring true either as her mother would not stand by and watch this car crash.so if she is acting...just why? I can only think it's content for a new book. Wow,I am confused.

Reactions: 10
Agree it's animated and disjointed,wish I new more about body language mind you the filters don't make it easy.She is manipulating the truth for sure,I am in no doubt ,purely by knowing the layout of chelmsford.also I made jokes today about taking my washing in and out but there was no downpour.
But I'm going a little crazy wondering why she is doing this.part of me thinks she is genuinely ill but this doesn't quite ring true either as her mother would not stand by and watch this car crash.so if she is acting...just why? I can only think it's content for a new book. Wow,I am confused.
Same, I’m just as confused.
I do think she was ill before all this started. Plus she’s a princess, I could see her not listening to her family if that tried to intervene. Remember this is a woman who allowed herself to get admitted to hospital instead of looking after herself and her newborn

I was tempted to tweet that judi James earlier, she’s got with body language & inlay money she has views on hinch! Might PM her!

*unborn not newborn

Reactions: 9
Same, I’m just as confused.
I do think she was ill before all this started. Plus she’s a princess, I could see her not listening to her family if that tried to intervene. Remember this is a woman who allowed herself to get admitted to hospital instead of looking after herself and her newborn

I was tempted to tweet that judi James earlier, she’s got with body language & inlay money she has views on hinch! Might PM her!

*unborn not newborn
Sounds like a plan.did she get hospitalised after baby arrived?

Reactions: 2
Yet has spent MANY days since Ronnie’s birth documenting herself going to shops including, but certainly not limited to:

Tesco
John Lewis
B&M
Poundstretcher
Matalan
Various restaurants

Anyone else got some to add, my brain can’t store all her crap.

There’s NOTHING more convenient than convenient anxiety...
Garden centres

Reactions: 8
That was such a fake rant 😡It was all for content. Their life is one big show...all orchestrated and acted out. Trying to act like she is like everybody else and so relatable to her Hincher. Practically everything today she’s done is a lie !
Don’t even get me on the pillow Ronnie has his head on...a baby has no neck to warrant using a pillow....without the fact it’s an incredibly dangerous thing to be advertising for her target audience who we all know are lacking in common sense, plus because she appears to do it they will think it’s bleeping gospel. There is probably a baby at immense risk somewhere tonight because they are following what she does 😡 Have that on your conscience Hinch !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That was such a fake rant 😡It was all for content. Their life is one big show...all orchestrated and acted out. Trying to act like she is like everybody else and so relatable to her Hincher. Practically everything today she’s done is a lie !
It’s so embarrassing!

Sorry I got the figures wrong! It wasn’t £3,948 it was £4,497 whoops!

Do you think she is replying to us?
‘It’s ok not to be ok’ Tattle were seriously worried she had lost the plot earlier
‘He sleeps in a Snuzpod,don’t want him to sleep in his cot’ I posted that the gifted chav flat pack was not CE tested,who would use a cot that could potentially be dangerous?
His feet must be cold 😂

Reactions: 4
duck me! She has casually shown her Nursery wardrobe and dresser but not the cot 🤷🏽‍♂️ But I have a screenshot of the cot from months ago....so £1,499 cot,£1,499 wardrobe and £1,499 dresser a barg at £3,948! But it is all good if it’s out of your price range as they have credit options available! Has she actually bought anything in her home? It must feel really strange living in a real life catalogue 🤮🤮🤮💸💸💸💎💎💎
It's just my opinion but it's very traveller esque that cot, no offense to any travellers, I have alot of friends from the community, but Hinch doesn't strike me as being one!

when is she going to address where is the monstrosity on wheels ?

View attachment 40169
Again, that is very traveller esque too! 🤮

Also, I actually can't believe that final ASMR video she shared last night. They made that using a liquid bleach cleaner and coloured/dyed Ajax (powdered bleach)....very safe!! 🤯🙅🏻‍♀️ She has such a huge following that she really needs to be mindful of the things she shares!
What is ASMR?? Sorry for me being so dumb! 😂

It’s a fan that Dyson thing I’m sure it is.
I’m not sure they’re the same as a purifier. My friend has one and they’re about £350!!! On a fan for god sake. And I know every time I go down the cleaning or laundry isle I’m as quick as I can in case a hincher thinks I’m a fellow hincher 😂😂😂

That wardrobe 🤢🤢🤢
I'm sorry to admit that I have a dyson hot & cold fan, yes it cost me an extortionate amount of money, I paid for mine, it wasn't *gifted, during the hot weather last summer and being menopausal it was the only fan that blew cold air, I tried several others and they just blew the already warm air back at me, making me a hotter, sweatier mess! Not that it justifes the price tag one bit. I saved for weeks and weeks to be able to afford it. The one Hinch has is the air purifier, unlike mine, I looked closely at them all in Curry's when I bought mine, I thought I'd get more use out of the hot & cold one than an air purifier.

To be fair she does acknowledge that Ronnie may trash the house when he is older and she sounds accepting of that.
Not every kid ruins the house though. Mine didn’t.
Mine didn't either, I guess we were very lucky in that respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why Percy Pigs?? I've got a better idea if he likes rustling noise just rip up the pages of your crappy book and leave at the end of the *gifted cot that should do the trick 👌
Screenshot_20190912-052827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Although it’s not her fault Ronnie sleeping 10 till 6 has pushed me over the edge. My 18 month old won’t sleep and my 3 and a half year old is a pain at night too! I am jealous

• Sad
I have real issues with mums bragging about how much their baby has slept, it makes other mums, like myself, who has a baby much older then hers and is awake most of the night feel like tit. It can all change so quickly too, she shouldn’t be smug about it because tomorrow he could be up screaming all night. Fair enough, if I got that much sleep I would be feeling smug too but I would count my blessings instead of broadcasting it to 2.7 million people, many of which are probably extremely sleep deprived mums. As if she doesn’t make other mums feel bad enough as it is.

Reactions: 27
I have real issues with mums bragging about how much their baby has slept, it makes other mums, like myself, who has a baby much older then hers and is awake most of the night feel like tit. It can all change so quickly too, she shouldn’t be smug about it because tomorrow he could be up screaming all night. Fair enough, if I got that much sleep I would be feeling smug too but I would count my blessings instead of broadcasting it to 2.7 million people, many of which are probably extremely sleep deprived mums. As if she doesn’t make other mums feel bad enough as it is.
I love you for this post. Thankyou.

Tattle has really opened my eyes 👀
She dsnt do any charity work she really should be giving something back

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.