Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was so emotional when he found out his daughter was expecting, you don't see any pics of the Grandad with Ronnie 🤔
There will be a pic of Ronnie with Grandad by the end of the day once Hinch has had her daily Tattle fix 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bollocks....total bollocks! She’s using prerecorded clips that she recycles over and over again. So...2 hours ago she placed this story...would have been 8am .......she would have needed time to film and edit etc so well before 8am she would have filmed it.....so why is her f****** wax melt burner on with the light clearly glowing.....it’s all bollocks.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow! What a morning she has had! Made herself the equivalent of a years Nurses salary by spraying and hoovering.
What message does this send to new mums? Get out of bed and ‘find’ housework to do for 3 hours even if there is none to do! Rest when you can,enjoy being with your baby in bed!
If I hoovered for 15 minutes I would have a lot more dust than that!
I can see Jamie walking away from this,she has started to be so nasty in the way she takes the piss out of him.

Reactions: 20
There's 3 bottles in the sink, really can't believe she left at least 2 in there from night before. If he's slept for 8 hours then why has she left Ronnie in bed with Jamie to sleep again. Really dont believe her. I think SHE slept 10-6 and Jamie did the night feed. Its her way of getting back at him for going gym.View attachment 40401
We really are good at this sort of stuff🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️
As I said yesterday,you've got to have a good memory if your going to tell fibs🤥

Reactions: 21
What annoys me is that she won’t take R out because of the weather I’m sure her gifted pram came with a rain cover? Wrap him up but the rain cover on and get him out for a nice walk and fresh air! Let him see some colour because all he’s seeing at home is grey and white even his poor toys blend in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The interchange between tattlers and hinch is amazing. I'm certain it's all staged. Also she intensifies the hinchers to get tattlers going. The finger pointing on the vests and tops is so intense and I'm sure is for the benefit of tattlers who said it annoys them.
The Jamie gym rant was for tattle so that she had something to read before bed 😂
That's my take on it
This

Reactions: 4
I swear she uses the same pics for her "hinched kitchen" stories over and over

You watch, she will do this soon!!
This is the thing, she posts those boomerangs of her ‘hinched’ rooms and honestly they could have been filmed at any time. I really don’t believe she gets up first thing and does all that cleaning, no way! It’s all part of the pretence. Loads of these home accounts just repeat pics of their rooms ‘hinched’, theyre not doing half the cleaning they claim to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Stacey has been on the ball this morning, she’s now googling ‘decorating on a budget’ how long until grinch is round and helping with the gifted decorating and new furywholst joes away 🤣 be less predictable girls.
Another story pilfered from us!

Reactions: 5
Bollocks....total bollocks! She’s using prerecorded clips that she recycles over and over again. So...2 hours ago she placed this story...would have been 8am .......she would have needed time to film and edit etc so well before 8am she would have filmed it.....so why is her f****** wax melt burner on with the light clearly glowing.....it’s all bollocks.
She showed herself opening up a new AM Seychelles wax melt to light. She used to do that aS her evening routine but today it seems to be part of her morning one.

No way did she get up and clean while jamie and ronnie were in bed sleeping
Who would?

Reactions: 17
OMG I was actually quite shocked by those videos about J gone to the gym and the toilet.... But i do think it was staged to make her look normal, but all it shows is that it's probably the first time she's been alone with the baby
Make her look 'normal' - that didn't go to plan then?!

Reactions: 6
She takes the piss! Who believes she left 3 empty bottles in the sink overnight? Bullshit Soph! And please start using proper hashtags! I have done a few for you bellow ATB

What annoys me is that she won’t take R out because of the weather I’m sure her gifted pram came with a rain cover? Wrap him up but the rain cover on and get him out for a nice walk and fresh air! Let him see some colour because all he’s seeing at home is grey and white even his poor toys blend in 🙄
Remember she can’t do normal things anymore since this fame thing just magically fell at her feet. The paps would follow her and all the Mums would ask for her autograph if she went to a baby group! Funny, I had my daughter when I lived in Notting Hill, Paula Yates and Madonna both went to the same baby massage,swimming and playgroup as me without any fans bothering them!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She showed herself opening up a new AM Seychelles wax melt to light. She used to do that aS her evening routine but today it seems to be part of her morning one.

No way did she get up and clean while jamie and ronnie were in bed sleeping
Who would?
She emphasised on the ‘Seychelles’......and as if by magic she will be announcing....Guyyyyyys what do you all pack for your babies for long haul holidays....you know totally relatable...business class flights etc etc....their first abroad holiday as a family.....kindly gifted🤢 shes trying so hard to get her holiday requests noticed....they’ll be rolling in soon from everywhere....hence Jamie hasn’t got time to go back to work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
His bag of Percy Pigs were colourful!! Ok so they were wrapped in a muslin 🤣
Hey,look all you peasants,don't worry if I've cleared out your bank accounts you don't need to buy any toys just wrap a bag of boiled sweets in big roll-there you go.

Hey,look all you peasants,don't worry if I've cleared out your bank accounts you don't need to buy any toys just wrap a bag of boiled sweets in big roll-there you go.
BOG (note to self-get to the opticians)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.