Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was so emotional when he found out his daughter was expecting, you don't see any pics of the Grandad with Ronnie šŸ¤”

Reactions: 25
OMG I was actually quite shocked by those videos about J gone to the gym and the toilet.... But i do think it was staged to make her look normal, but all it shows is that it's probably the first time she's been alone with the baby

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s so embarrassing!
Thing is I can just imagine her cult now feeling justified in grilling their poor SO's for doing something a normal person should do in a healthy relationship.

But yeah. Women supporting women right!?

Reactions: 9
Thing is I can just imagine her cult now feeling justified in grilling their poor SO's for doing something a normal person should do in a healthy relationship.

Yeh women supporting women, gender equality, but letā€™s all bash our other halves for wanting to leave the house without us!

Reactions: 11
I honestly feel my self getting so annoyed with her. I am not the type of person who would be like this about someone. I used to enjoy her stories a long time ago as it was just a bit of fun but now itā€™s a constant push for selling. I donā€™t know if she realises how lucky she actually is. Who the hell can clean like that first thing in the morning. I think there are so many lies floating about. I honestly think she is a very ill woman who feels this need to present this completely fake life. It isnā€™t real. We all know that by now, but the lying and pretence of fear of
Going out etc, constant begging for freebies. I donā€™t like being a moany witch but ffs itā€™s got ridiculous. I am going to have to unfollow her as I donā€™t like how bitter I am becoming

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Exactly. I send my husband off to the gym and encourage him to have a night out with his mates. Likewise he's always telling me I need to go spend time with my friends away from the baby. It's called having a healthy relationship Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly feel my self getting so annoyed with her. I am not the type of person who would be like this about someone. I used to enjoy her stories a long time ago as it was just a bit of fun but now itā€™s a constant push for selling. I donā€™t know if she realises how lucky she actually is. Who the hell can clean like that first thing in the morning. I think there are so many lies floating about. I honestly think she is a very ill woman who feels this need to present this completely fake life. It isnā€™t real. We all know that by now, but the lying and pretence of fear of
Going out etc, constant begging for freebies. I donā€™t like being a moany witch but ffs itā€™s got ridiculous. I am going to have to unfollow her as I donā€™t like how bitter I am becoming
First thing I would be doing if the baby was still asleep is make a brew ā˜•

I dont function untill Iā€™ve had at least 3 cuppas on a morning šŸ˜‚

How many new mums will be feeling guilty if theyā€™ve had a 5 minute sit down with a cuppa instead of cleaning the house!

Reactions: 19
How many new mums will be feeling guilty if theyā€™ve had a 5 minute sit down with a cuppa instead of cleaning the house!
Or just find a balance between both. I'll do one, maybe two jobs around the house while baby sleeps and that's it. You don't need to deep clean and disinfect your toilet every day (although if Jamie is spending 40 minutes in there maybe she needs to! šŸ™Š)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was guilty of feeling like I had to clean an organise everything when my baby was newborn and was asleep. (This was back in February and I was a follower of Hinch) Iā€™d be so exhausted though that Iā€™d end up just laying in the sofa eating crisps and binge watching a series on tv. Then I felt guilty for not sorting the house.
Really started to make me feel inadequate, this site has sort of save my sanity! Sheā€™s obviously a lot older now but when she naps I just use it as time to chill out and eat in peace. Thatā€™s the relatable content people want to see, sitting in your pyjamas with a messy hair do, scoffing a bar of chocolate watching some crap on tv šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 22
I swear she uses the same pics for her "hinched kitchen" stories over and over

I was guilty of feeling like I had to clean an organise everything when my baby was newborn and was asleep. (This was back in February and I was a follower of Hinch) Iā€™d be so exhausted though that Iā€™d end up just laying in the sofa eating crisps and binge watching a series on tv. Then I felt guilty for not sorting the house.
Really started to make me feel inadequate, this site has sort of save my sanity! Sheā€™s obviously a lot older now but when she naps I just use it as time to chill out and eat in peace. Thatā€™s the relatable content people want to see, sitting in your pyjamas with a messy hair do, scoffing a bar of chocolate watching some crap on tv šŸ˜‚
You watch, she will do this soon!!

Reactions: 11
Henc
There's 3 bottles in the sink, really can't believe she left at least 2 in there from night before. If he's slept for 8 hours then why has she left Ronnie in bed with Jamie to sleep again. Really dont believe her. I think SHE slept 10-6 and Jamie did the night feed. Its her way of getting back at him for going gym.View attachment 40401
Hence why jamie is still in bed after he did the night feeds

Same for me, I use nap time as chill out time for me to watch what I canā€™t when thereā€™s a toddler running around! Have a coffee, eat what I want without having to share it, not cleaning every inch of my house. I can do that while heā€™s awake and clean around him, without the need for excessive chemicals!

Reactions: 13
The interchange between tattlers and hinch is amazing. I'm certain it's all staged. Also she intensifies the hinchers to get tattlers going. The finger pointing on the vests and tops is so intense and I'm sure is for the benefit of tattlers who said it annoys them.
The Jamie gym rant was for tattle so that she had something to read before bed šŸ˜‚
That's my take on it

• Haha
Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t buy her book now.
Do you also think itā€™s a bit sneaky the way these books and stuff come out of nowhere for someone who stays at home cleaning all day she can have secret meetings and then bam Iā€™m doing this and that. I know certain things canā€™t be discussed legally but it is just so out of the blue some things Iā€™m like we are lead to believe all she does is clean but itā€™s not the case at all.

Reactions: 14
Do you also think itā€™s a bit sneaky the way these books and stuff come out of nowhere for someone who stays at home cleaning all day she can have secret meetings and then bam Iā€™m doing this and that. I know certain things canā€™t be discussed legally but it is just so out of the blue some things Iā€™m like we are lead to believe all she does is clean but itā€™s not the case at all.
Sheā€™s not marking any of the book plugs as ADs either, should she be?

Reactions: 6
Yes we can see it but the hinch army won't give it a moments thought. They'll just buy it. They're her target customer and will do whatever she wants them to do.

Reactions: 5
I think he only slept 10-6 as someone else did the night feed šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Quite likely,he doesn't appear to do much else to wear himself out and she said he was still asleep while she was doing her fake housework

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.